It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoridation May Not Prevent Cavities, Scientific Review Shows

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What happens with Fluoride: it pulls calcium out of the bones to patch teeth with a natural filling from within the body... the problem is that it can fill over an untreated cavity and rot the tooth from the inside out. Systematic skeletal fluorosis has a warning sign called osteoporosis, at this point fluoride is beyond toxic levels and into disease... when fluoride is in all water this slow systematic poisoning can become difficult to source.

Fluoride gleaned from naturally occurring sources; occur as a trace mineral or nutrient in the diet... over dosing on this trace mineral is a pathway to such disease, as it is not in balance... but yet it is beneficial but not on such a scale as it is, the cavities are due to a problem of an unbalanced diet of sugar at systematic toxic levels in our common food supply.

Notice they no longer talk about avoiding sugar in the main health articles of it being at a toxic level because fluoride literally fills that gap... of course now a problem with consuming too much sugar ceases and then becomes a problem of too much fluoride which creates a problem to the system much worse than losing ones teeth due to the over consumption of sugar.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness
You would notice dental fluorosis long before skeletal fluorosis would become a problem. Even ingesting the amount of fluoride required for skeletal fluorosis would be impossible at current water fluoridation levels. You would die of water intoxication long before that happened.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: superman2012

Fluoride was first developed in military labs for mind control purposes.

Another lie. Another drop in the fear bucket. If I'm wrong, prove it.

Is everything that does not fit your beliefs a lie or attempt at fear ? I meant neither. There was lots of research back in the day that the outcome was very negative on sodium fluoride . First , it calcifies the pineal gland which can affect a person both physically and mentally. I could go on with the list for a long post. Read up on a subject before you type.

Not everything...only outright lies.
I have read up...have you? The pineal gland research that you mention was on guinea pigs...not humans. Also, had NOTHING to do with water fluoridation.
Read a source before you quote it as truth...it will help your argument vastly.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
What happens with Fluoride: it pulls calcium out of the bones to patch teeth with a natural filling from within the body...

no, that's nothing at all to do with what it does - where did you get that from??

What fluoride does is become part of the mineral lattice itself - eg see here.

the rest of your post is similarly hogwash.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Is everything that does not fit your beliefs a lie or attempt at fear ?

Just stuff that isn't true - you've ben asked for evidence to support your contention that fluoride was developed by he military for mind control - so why not just post it?

to save you some time here's a link showing that the rumors that it was used by the Nazi's are nonsense - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you read the rest of the post ? The part about it calcifying the pineal gland . Do you know what the pineal gland is for ? Do you know the part of the body targeted by certain anti-depressants and other psychological medications ? And in the post (I really dont have time to read it) exactly how was that determined ? Yes , the Germans did experiment with fluoride . No, you cannot rely on snopes ,etc for the truth. It is no more (and perhaps less) than a wiki site. Do you think it was developed for teeth whiteness. No.
I am not going any further off-topic as this post is about cavities and fluoride. My dentist (I have sensitive teeth) pulled me completely off of fluoride toothpaste as it completely breaks down the enamel.SO, if they put it in the water....for cavity prevention, yeah , right.....

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Just because an early marker has been identified in the pathway to disease, does not mean anything... other than the ability to slow it's progression upon examination not prevent it, if we remove Fluoride from the equation then sugar is still a problem on ones system if allowed to be unbalanced.

There is a level of fluoride beneficial, but since we cannot accurately dose ourselves with this drug at a recommended level due to the large variety sources of it unlabeled... we just become a guinea pig in scientific understanding of how it effects the body.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

It is nice that you refute yet give no bases other than your own word as a refutation, in such a quagmire of "he said she said" a source should follow, it is obvious you have not read the research, or if you have either didn't under stand it or ignored it for some reason or another.

Singing: What do you do with an aborted fetus, early in the morning? We are at a level of 90% poisoning before we even leave the womb these days.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Is everything that does not fit your beliefs a lie or attempt at fear ?

Just stuff that isn't true - you've ben asked for evidence to support your contention that fluoride was developed by he military for mind control - so why not just post it?

to save you some time here's a link showing that the rumors that it was used by the Nazi's are nonsense - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you read the rest of the post ? The part about it calcifying the pineal gland . Do you know what the pineal gland is for ? Do you know the part of the body targeted by certain anti-depressants and other psychological medications ? And in the post (I really dont have time to read it) exactly how was that determined ? Yes , the Germans did experiment with fluoride . No, you cannot rely on snopes ,etc for the truth. It is no more (and perhaps less) than a wiki site. Do you think it was developed for teeth whiteness. No.
I am not going any further off-topic as this post is about cavities and fluoride. My dentist (I have sensitive teeth) pulled me completely off of fluoride toothpaste as it completely breaks down the enamel.SO, if they put it in the water....for cavity prevention, yeah , right.....

Have you actually read the research paper that anti-fluoride sites use about the pineal gland? Didn't think so.
Germans did not experiment with fluoride the way people say they do. That was a lie told by one man. Again, the anti-fluoride group ran with it and continue to spread it as a lie.
Fluoride for teeth whiteness? Never. Has that ever been a claim?!?
Water is a good medium to get fluoride to people that otherwise could not afford dental care. If you actually took the time to read the research and try to understand why it was implemented, you might stop regurgitating internet lies and start learning instead.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

It is like Chinese water torture with a very slow drip, drip, drip of information so as to avoid massive litigation on a scale unheard of in Anglo-sphere history.

Fluoride is an agent for pacifying and controlling populations when placed in drinking water. It was a technique learnt from the Nazi administration of the death camps. And NO it is not nonsense. There are many books and papers from the period immediately following the war that have not been digitised and made available online. The pacifying feature has been widely noted, as was a feature of a test program to give excitable school children fluoride tablets in the 1950's. Monstrous deeds perpetrated on the unknowing without their consent in typical alphabet soup fashion in the USA.

For industry it was a way to profit off of toxic waste. Rather than having to pay to deal with the toxic industrial by-product fluoride, someone had the bright idea to charge cities and towns and water districts to add this toxic pollution into their water thereby getting around Clean Water regulations. A brilliant and utterly evil scheme.

Today much of the forms of Fluoride put into drinking water in the USA actually comes from toxic industrial waste in the People's Republic of China. Ponder that
edit on 30-6-2015 by Kapriti because: spelling, more

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Just because an early marker has been identified in the pathway to disease, does not mean anything... other than the ability to slow it's progression upon examination not prevent it, if we remove Fluoride from the equation then sugar is still a problem on ones system if allowed to be unbalanced.

What are you saying? Nothing in your original post has anything to do with water fluoridation. It almost sounds like you strung together some words that marginally make sense with nothing to back it up.
My point was that skeletal fluorosis would not happen in water fluoridation so why bring it up?

There is a level of fluoride beneficial, but since we cannot accurately dose ourselves with this drug at a recommended level due to the large variety sources of it unlabeled... we just become a guinea pig in scientific understanding of how it effects the body.

That is why dosage is important. As stated earlier, you would die of water intoxication before fluoride would be a problem at levels present in water fluoridation.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: dreamingawake

It is like Chinese water torture with a very slow drip, drip, drip of information so as to avoid massive litigation on a scale unheard of in Anglo-sphere history.

Fluoride is an agent for pacifying and controlling populations when placed in drinking water. It was a technique learnt from the Nazi administration of the death camps.

For industry it was a way to profit off of toxic waste. Rather than having to pay to deal with the toxic industrial by-product fluoride, someone had the bright idea to charge cities and towns and water districts to add this toxic pollution into their water thereby getting around Clean Water regulations. A brilliant and utterly evil scheme.

Today much of the forms of Fluoride put into drinking water in the USA actually comes from toxic industrial waste in the People's Republic of China. Ponder that.

Might want to check your Nazi source...then everything else you think you know about fluoride...
Talk about most of the lies and untruths being in one post! I wish I could give out awards!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I wish I could discover what you get out of pushing an agenda that harms human health especially in the development of children. You are simply dead wrong in your broad brush painting of 'truth' and 'anti-truth'. The ideas you have presented are so far from reality that it will be impossible to take seriously anything else you post on any subject.

fluoridealert.org...
edit on 30-6-2015 by Kapriti because: European link on subject

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
And not for dental care either ? That is a teeth cleaner , right ? That makes it a teeth whitener .Then why is it there ? Perhaps you can find the answer on Snopes.... I am done for the night.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

It is nice that you refute yet give no bases other than your own word as a refutation, in such a quagmire of "he said she said" a source should follow, it is obvious you have not read the research, or if you have either didn't under stand it or ignored it for some reason or another.

If you have some sources, please feel free to tell us what they are......or if you have any information that contradicts what I found....for example did you find any mention of fluoride in the texts of eth post-war trial of Faber??

Or did you find any primary source for the Nazi's using fluoride?

I only looked at derivative sources because that is where the only information I could find was located.

Feel free to show me any other sources.

Singing: What do you do with an aborted fetus, early in the morning? We are at a level of 90% poisoning before we even leave the womb these days.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Yep - a study from China that says if the mother has high levels of fluoride so will babies........

Fluoride levels in maternal urine and amniotic fluid and fluoride content in fetal femur and pathological change in fetal femur appeared a positive correlation between them.

And..er.....did you mean for this to be meaningful in any way??

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

... and it does not make chloroform with chlorinated water - it makes dioxins:

Well, yeah, it does make dioxin, but in a weird twist of fate, it also makes chloroform. Although I'm pretty sure the dioxin part would worry me more.

Triclosan is a widely used antibacterial agent found in many personal hygiene products. Although it has previously been established that pure triclosan and free chlorine readily react, interactions between triclosan-containing consumer products and free chlorine have not previously been analyzed in great depth. Sixteen double-blinded solutions including both triclosan-containing (1.14-3.12 mg triclosan/g product) and triclosan-free products were contacted with free chlorine at pH 7. Products detected included (chlorophenoxy) phenols, 2,4-dichlorophenol, 2,4,6-trichlorophenol, and chloroform. The daughter product yields were found to be highly variable and were dependent on the antimicrobial product investigated, the free chlorine to triclosan ratio, and the temperature at which the study was conducted.

reasonably believable linky

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Whether fluoride is bad for you or not is irrelevant in the end. In a free society, we should have the freedom to decide what we put in to our bodies. If we wish to ingest fluoride for any benefits it may have, that is our choice.

And that is the ultimate issue (along with the GMO labeling, Irradiated Labeling - remember that?) being MEDICATED without consent.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Dentist will not let their kids brush with that crap. So something is up.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

What happens with Fluoride: it pulls calcium out of the bones to patch teeth with a natural filling from within the body... the problem is that it can fill over an untreated cavity and rot the tooth from the inside out. Systematic skeletal fluorosis has a warning sign called osteoporosis, at this point fluoride is beyond toxic levels and into disease... when fluoride is in all water this slow systematic poisoning can become difficult to source.

Fluoride gleaned from naturally occurring sources; occur as a trace mineral or nutrient in the diet... over dosing on this trace mineral is a pathway to such disease, as it is not in balance... but yet it is beneficial but not on such a scale as it is, the cavities are due to a problem of an unbalanced diet of sugar at systematic toxic levels in our common food supply.

Notice they no longer talk about avoiding sugar in the main health articles of it being at a toxic level because fluoride literally fills that gap... of course now a problem with consuming too much sugar ceases and then becomes a problem of too much fluoride which creates a problem to the system much worse than losing ones teeth due to the over consumption of sugar.

I'm not doubting your information but would like links to sources so that I can use this information myself. Thank you in advance.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

He will not be able to because you are 100% CORRECT.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-7-2015 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
There is hope that more people will realize that water shouldn't be fluoridated. I live in a small town that used to fluoridate the water and less than a year ago they stopped. Hopefully more towns and cities decide to do this.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join