It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopters UK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Glad you enjoyed

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

The ATS threads don't seem to be too big an issue. Other internet stuff and lone wolf but legal public awareness stunts brought attention.

The internet censorship got silly. ATS has almost always been good in that respect.

My thread, 'Forget The Olympics, Let's Have A Coup Instead', was gone almost immediately. T and C. No enlisting for a cause. I was inspired to write that after seeing military wives publicly posting, 'Everyone's in place. Why don't we just do it now?'
edit on 1 7 2015 by Kester because: sentences

edit on 1 7 2015 by Kester because: remove word

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Anything else?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Given that we do not know what Kester gets up to in there spare time I do not think that is out of the question that they may recieved a couple of swoops to try and intimidate them.

I have many friends who are activistskjkp' and protesters and have some dealings with protest myself and although I have never been followed as such I am under no illusion that my involvement is not on record.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Remember dont shoot at it shoot to the front of it when it comes for you...but of course you know that

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

It was a few years back and I would assume the main objective was training. Now there is the vastly increased genuine terrorist threat.

Imagine you are planning a genuine terrorist attack on one of our under-guarded and vulnerable nuclear facilities. You're clever, careful, and have funds available for a good lawyer who can scream harassment. It's a very serious game and you truly feel the full weight of the possible consequences, it's written on your face.

It becomes obvious that your journeys are known about and the eye in the sky lets itself be seen keeping watch. A skilfully driven four wheel drive full of men with that look on their faces cruises past. They smile, give a royal wave indicating class, quality and control. Then they point at the helicopter.

Do you:-

A. Go back home and tell your mates it's hopeless while wondering which of them are spooks?

B. Go back home and tell your mates it's hopeless while wondering which of them are spooks?

No fuss. No mess. No lawyers.

The second point is a bit different. We had one of these living locally. MI5 were even planting fully grown bushes at the side of the road to hide behind. Can you believe it? Well we couldn't either, but elements of his story may have been true. I shouldn't give the precise details of one of his incidents. He showed me photographs of the remains of his car. That was MI5 too. Nothing to do with driving like a NASCAR racer on country lanes.

Then came a change of heart. He wasn't old but I think he knew his life was coming to an end and he wanted to set things straight. He almost welcomed the prison sentence when it came. After two or three months of regular food and sleep, along with a massive reduction in drug use, he was sane again. It's a sign of the basic decency behind his extreme character that he humbly apologised to all around him for the trouble his delusions had caused.

However one element didn't go away. Nothing to do with security services. As one of my most hardcore sources said, it was probably the worst of the lot. It involved Swindon. The Swindon members will confirm, funny stuff happens in Swindon. I'm certain the magic roundabout www.cbrd.co.uk... is an evil plot masterminded by the Rothschild cabal.

As much as we would like to dismiss one hundred percent of someones story, if three percent is true, dismissing one hundred percent is literally ignorance.
edit on 1 7 2015 by Kester because: remove word

edit on 1 7 2015 by Kester because: link adjustment

edit on 1 7 2015 by Kester because: change link

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

What made you mention Swindon Kester?

Could you tell us a little more about this incident and maybe your fears regarding the magic roundabout?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Sweat pours from me like a river when I think of the magic roundabout. I'll skip that one if you don't mind. Actually I do skip that one. If Google maps suggests a route that crosses the magic roundabout I suggest a detour.

I'm reluctant to expand on his Swindon related problem. It's something that would only affect career criminals, and he's dead now so it's over. I just wanted to make the point to Stu that dismissing everything a 'targeted' individual says may be unwise. It's easy to lump all the incredible sounding stories together when some of it may be relevant.
edit on 1 7 2015 by Kester because: upper case

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I am interested as I live in Swindon, I agree that the magic roundabout is a nightmare. I have seen some crazy things on that roundabout including people having to stop the car get out and let someone else drive half way round.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Now I consider them my Brothers in Arms.

Times have changed.

We're fools to make war
On our brothers in arms
edit on 1 7 2015 by Kester because: add lyrics

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Whoops. I was hoping no one saw that.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's why we laughed.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Black helicopters, black cats. All we're asking for is evidence.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale

Get out and look for it if it matters to you.

The helicopter thing has changed in my experience so I wouldn't bother.

The cats are easy. Just needs legwork. Do a bit of research then spend the necessary amount of time searching. You'll find a big cat scat or even a sheep in a tree. Unlikely you'll get a photograph or video but if you do it will be ridiculed. So what about the sheep in the tree? Last people I heard of that found one were posh types who only told their close friends. They don't want the usual big cat hunters or enthusiasts crawling about in their posh little enclave. I heard from the son of friends they told.

Assuming you kept focussed for a year or more until you found a scat I've already told you what happens. No one takes you seriously. The hairs you get out of it that aren't prey hairs will be identifiable under a microscope as 'unknown species of cat' or 'leopard type'. Your little bag of unidentified hairs remain unidentified. Watch the eyes glaze over as you show the proof that we still don't know what's going on.

Did you listen to Clare Balding on radio 4? Apologies for being so off-topic. This is relevant to the difference between a witness and a listener.

Here at 4:36. www.bbc.co.uk... As evidence this only proves that she said this while recording a radio programme. She knows what she saw. We only know what she said.

Perhaps she's just desperate for attention? I mean, who's ever heard of Clare Balding?

She is one of the channel's highest-profile personalities and currently presents for BBC Sport, Channel 4, BT Sport....
en.wikipedia.org...

You ask for evidence. I ask you to get it yourself if it matters to you.
Don't bother with the helicopters. Times have changed.
edit on 1 7 2015 by Kester because: spacing

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Short of you being some kind of real world cyber criminal or terrorist i dont imagine our security services would be able to task helicopters, black or otherwise to follow you around. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Short of you being some kind of real world cyber criminal or terrorist i dont imagine our security services would be able to task helicopters, black or otherwise to follow you around. Just saying.

I think the Op is suggesting that they use real life troublemakers as test subjects for training missions as opposed to them sending a helicopter after them just to spook them out.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It was some time ago and I was a person of interest.

All I get now is "Confirmed. Present at the residential address."

As I've said. It appeared to be training with a perhaps some intention of intimidation thrown in.

It's all over now and there are threads to be written.
edit on 1 7 2015 by Kester because: new word order

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Amazing...such an obvious and blatant harrassment and the Op has no photo or video evidence whatsoever . Its so easy to convince us all....and yet..nothing,

let me guess, every single time they were arounf you didnt have your phone.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You wouldn't be convinced if I produced signed declarations and video statements from the pilots. Please try not to be silly.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Well, interesting read! Reminds me, quite a lot, of the business with the white trucks I experienced, some years back. Old thread on it, if you care to take a look. Men in...White Trucks??? .....and wow...I seemed to have missed some responses to that one!

Summed up, for a period of months, virtually every time I am my oldest daughter would go out, we'd have a series of white vehicles, SUV-type, following us. Any deviation from what would be a normal route would throw them, just as yo describe. Never did detect a reason, and wasn't even a member here (though I did do a bit of reading) at the time. The only topic in the "fringe" in which I showed much interest was cryptozoology. Definite weirdness, though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join