It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Black Cube Spotted Over Texas 6/29

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Well I guess it is a good way to kill a bad thread, or a good one for that matter if it makes some people reluctant to comment.

If someone won't post because there are no stars, that seems short sighted and tends to show it's about stars.

The thread movement taking time and post lock happening for a short while is a reasonable point. I can see how that could be confusing to someone who doesn't visit here often.

Maybe the move should be made and then if continued posting is a question, lock it there. That would tend to define the reason it is being questioned. Although even a known hoax should still be allowed to be discussed, IMO. since the reason behind that hoax belief can come to light.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xturmn8
Ok, at 1 min 20 seconds in the source says it was 1 pm. The sun is not in a 1 pm position. Case closed.

Funny,

As short as the above post is...This is the type of discussion I was looking for.

As I said in the OP...I get fooled all the time. I want to learn great debunking skills.

But, when you are told its a Hoax with no explanation at all.

It's like saying you are too stupid to post. Too stupid to see a Hoax.

Too stupid to be on ATS...At least that's how it always makes me feel.

I don't want to make the same obvious mistake again...but, I don't know how I got fooled.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It's not about Stars and Flags.

I was hoping one of the guys with great imaging software would blow it up.

It looks like some kind of writing in that last picture.

The only bad thing about this Forum. Those guys will never see it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

The stars stuff was not directed at you, but that that is the only difference in the forums.

I can see your point about image analysis as some may not care to look in an area called HOAX but if it get enough discussion those types may show up.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: whyamIhere

The stars stuff was not directed at you, but that that is the only difference in the forums.

I can see your point about image analysis as some may not care to look in an area called HOAX but if it get enough discussion those types may show up.

NM
edit on 1-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Maybe this will help a bit www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: brand names are capitalized

edit on 1-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: aborted

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

If it's not rude people calling you stupid...You get treated like a Hoaxer by Staff.

That aspect of it is uncalled for. People can talk differing points without name calling.
edit on 7/1/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Maybe this will help a bit www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great information...Thanks

Seems to me these clowns are grabbing regular people's videos and spamming them.

I wish we could scrub these fools right out of some of these videos.

It seems to me to disregard the entire camera carrying world because of a few idiots.

Seems a little short-sighted and takes away the most valuable tool we have...Logic

(Not even close to saying this video is the holy grail) but, I don't want to miss it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: olaru12

So when a subject is trashed into the hoax bin...the mystery only deepens and takes on an air of censorship.

Who's censored anything?

What's the mystery?

The thread is openly available to be discussed

Why is the membership forbidden to star and/or flag threads in the Hoax Forum? That in itself seems like an unnecessary restriction of opinion.

edit on 1-7-2015 by nodukkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In my opinion , it is so the people who make these fake videos cannot flood ATS with them just to boost their views. I could make a video tomorrow, make a few fake ATS accounts couple stars couple flags. Couple of interesting comments and boom 200 views. It's all marketing and publicity

edit on 1-7-2015 by Xturmn8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2015 by Xturmn8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nodukkha

Why is the membership forbidden to star and/or flag threads in the Hoax Forum? That in itself seems like an unnecessary restriction of opinion.

What restriction of opinion?

If you have an opinion on this video, then post it!.....surely you don't need to have your opinion validated with stars do you?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My favorite ats thread that was hoax-binned was the giant crab satellite photo. Just as it was binned some users started to find out interesting info. Then, of course all discussion stopped.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

But, secureteam10 or whatever are definitely hucksters. It's sad that they can grab innocent uploaders videos and then display them and edit them and put them to corny music and make $ while stealing. Sick sad world.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ok, I don't know if anybody is even bothered anymore. If you still believe this not to be a hoax. I suggest you go to secureteam's Twitter account and read the tweet on the 25th four days before the release of the cube video.
When a new thread was opened up about this garbage, saying he did the interview with the woman ( his girlfriend probs). It is highly unbelievable, so u did a bit more digging and came across that tweet. It might open your eyes, if you still believe these clowns.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I've never seen any breaking news provided exclusively by any ATS member. I 've seen links to news sources but no original news from this forum. It all comes from somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven1354

I'd bring those vids regardless. I mean your seeing these things almost daily so sure Bring it.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I actually find this to be pretty creepy, but who knows if it's real or not. Hoaxers really F things up...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirChill

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Good to know. I was trying to share some analysis I did on a series of photos they made a video about, but they apparently won't allow my comments. Probably because I proved it was not a UFO. :p

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
hallo facelikethe sun aka the prominent third phase of moon talked about this in great detail, so i no think it hoax!
evil has come plz reckognize ur saver b4 too lat god bliss!

edit on 17-7-2015 by alienDNA because: cuz of soume speling eror

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join