It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI asks for help from US Militias for 4th of July?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LibertasIntel

Thanks, I see what you mean, am seeing it in their news feed, along with other news snippets now.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
IMO Fake, however if it did happen to ring any truth it may just be one step closer to calling out any potential Militias to be armed and therefore taken down for the Independence Day Celebrations and made out to be terrorists who are potentially dangerous to the public safety. THEY think anyone who was not trained and properly mind melded with them are a hazard to safety, both theirs and the civilian population. THEY have no respect for Militias.

Could be more fear tactics to go along with the spooky warnings put out last week.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

“I fear something just isn’t right about the entire month of June, as if it was building towards an event. When I heard the FBI was “calling on the Militia’s to activate,” I kept digging. This is an attempt to prevent good men and women, and innocent people from being hurt or set-up if some type of event takes place in Washington D.C. given the language those who are planning this event are using. this is the story of a planned “overthrow of the United States.”

The Resistance Journals

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My thoughts exactly....

So, the FBI can't just make a public statement on their website & make short statement on the MSM?......

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
as expected more fear mongering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join