It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West vs Freddie Mercury

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I can't say I'm a Fan of either Queen or Kanye, but a friend sent this to me and I just had to laugh.
Can't seem to embed this one, so lookee here

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That ... was awesome.

Freddie Mercury had some of the best singing chops ever.
edit on 30-6-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I almost didn't last the 30 seconds to the good part.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

That's showing him how it's done. Kanye about murdered my ear drums. Yeesh!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Oh my that was just horrible, shame on you Kanye shame on you.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Not saying this to be mean, it is just a thought that came to me at the end of the video.

Freddie's obviously got a very interesting mouth, his teeth and mouth are just odd. Kanye's jaw is obviously all sorts of messed up from whatever it is that happened to it. It's just such a shame for Kanye that his messed up mouth didn't give him Freddie's talent.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Now now everyone... They are both revolutionary music idols. They both changed the sound that music had for a generation, and likely influenced the generations to come.

The only difference is that Freddy helped revolutionize the music of his time by bringing new, creative material that every single person alive knows about.

Then you have Kanye, which helped revolutionize the music of the 2000's-2010's by singing like crap, having horribly uncreative lyrics, and simply copy and pasted real works of art into his songs to make them sound better, and thus revolutionized the current music of today that simply is copying his footsteps. Like freddy, Kanye is also known by every single person alive, but a lot of that is simply because of the stupid cr#p he says in front of a national audience and making a total #ss of himself.

See guys? they are both influential, revolutionary, inspiring artists

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
For even writing the Title...

You should be flogged.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why do people keep giving him money?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I almost didn't either. As soon as he opened his mouth and the tortured chicken sound came out I almost clicked it off.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
lmfaowest cant sing a note,hes not a rock star just a wanna be with connections...i pitty the fool....

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Didn't have to watch the video. Freddie vs Kanye?
Let's see Kanye do this -

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
AHHHHhahhha ahhahzh ahaha HAHaha HAH HAH HAH!

wait. your serious?

Tonight............ I'm gonna have myyyyyyseeeelllllf........ a real good time.......

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
Now now everyone... They are both revolutionary music idols. They both changed the sound that music had for a generation, and likely influenced the generations to come.

Actually this could be true. It's just that Kanye didn't stick to what he's good at... and ventured into the realm of powerhouse singer... Of course he fell flat. What I wanna know is didn't he freaking practice the song in this key?? Is he not aware that not only is his voice NOT good enough for this kind of singing, there's NO WAY he could have ever sung it in that key! Maybe when he was 10.

Bad move. No wonder Freddie was laughing! LOL!

Now, Adam Lambert... Totally different story..
edit on 6/30/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Maybe he needed tighter pants. I think that's the secret for all the guys in the 50s and 60s who had super high voices. If you watch footage you see them all wearing really tight pants.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Maybe he needed tighter pants. I think that's the secret for all the guys in the 50s and 60s who had super high voices. If you watch footage you see them all wearing really tight pants.

I think Freddie simply had the male equivalent of Mariah Carey range and was maybe less crazy?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That was meant as a joke, kind of. Freddy did have a lot of range though.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Oh, I know.

But Freddie Mercury was an incredibly gifted vocalist.

He's sort of head and shoulders up there, but there are guys like Chester Bennigton, Axl Rose (early before the bloat and crazy killed him off), Steve Perry who are also fairly good in their own right.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hey, i Love me Some Adam Lambert

Freddie Mercury is Ah-Maz-Ing! point blank period.com

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
lol well pieced together, and yes kanye stinks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join