It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Solomans Temple Mound in a different location?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I just watched an interesting video interview with Robert Cornuke, regarding the discovery of the original Soloman's Temple Mound that according to biblical scripture was built in the City of David. If this proves correct, it could have huge implications for all Abrahamic based religions.

I would imagine that for the millions who have prayed, wept and kissed the walling wall, this will be a hard thing to accept. But, if it is true, it would be much easier to build a new temple. Maybe the worlds religions can finally find peace, there would be no need to fight over the dome of the rock.

So, what do you think?

superstore.wnd.com...

I couldnt find this topic already discussed, but if it is a duplicate, please delete. Thanks
edit on 30-6-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Earnest L Martin was one of the first to make note of this and wrote a book . this is a interactive map of the place www.askelm.com... this is to his site and the temple update with audio interviews www.askelm.com...

edit on 30-6-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yeah, Ernest Martin is cited within the first minute of the video.

When I first got to the link, I thought it was a store only, but then I found the video and was pleasantly surprised.

Watching now and will add some thoughts later.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I love this topic. It's been awhile so I'm gonna check out these videos and see what new then share some thoughts later.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why not.......Jerusalem is

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I found this comment under one of the videos I watched interesting:

As a muslim I can say this is pretty much what muslims believe here. Good show. One of the best videos i have seen on youtube. Accurate as muslims have always said the temple is not where the golden dome or western wall is. Bob also identified the real mt sinai again this is inline with islamic beliefs in archeology. www.youtube.com... Same Video as above just a different youtube.

According to what Ive just watched, the current location of the Temple Mound was merely established by a mistake and then it became tradition. Grounded in Jewish folklore. Even the Muslims think its the wrong location.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
you are a muslim....?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

No, I copied another youtube comment.
I believe in the God of Abraham, but not religion. I stay away from the traditions of men, and just live the most loving life, I know how to. To me the Christians, Muslims and the Jews, all believe in the God of Abraham, but I choose not to get involved in fighting over the details.
edit on 30-6-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

This link and paper by Dr. Martin is a very interesting study . There is a audio interview talking about the paper and will shock the socks off you .well it did me but I do have to share . " The Damascus Phase of End-Time
Prophecy www.askelm.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Logically it makes no sense and here is my explanation:

Even though the first temple was destroyed the original foundation survived. I have been to many archeological digs in Europe and have seen where numerous castles and large stone buildings have been destroyed even by fire numerous times dating back almost one thousand years and rebuilt again and again on its original foundation. You can see how they rebuild on its original foundation by looking at its stone foundation.

The first temple foundation was never totally destroyed, the temple was but not its foundation stones. They were not removed..... show me one archeological site where the original foundation was missing altogether...... you will not find this. It would have been easy to find the original temple. The Jews always had excellent records and often used stone masters, master carpenters, and numerous supplies from other countries..... making it well known throughout the middle east.

Solomon's temple was rebuilt on the original temple foundation.

Anyone can write a book and just because they do doesn't make it true. It is nothing more than a hypothetical guess. Also keep in mind that Jerusalem is a city with a high stone wall surrounding it ........not some city with hundreds of square of miles walled in.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

I cant really argue with what you are saying, but, I was surprised when he read the scriptures about Herods temple, and where it was actually located. They used the bible and the writings of Josephus and used the "clues" written hundreds of years ago. Im not saying they are right, but if they are, it would be huge, since the City of David is already owned by Israel there would be no problem with building the "3rd Temple".

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I just watched an interesting video interview with Robert Cornuke, regarding the discovery of the original Soloman's Temple Mound that according to biblical scripture was built in the City of David. If this proves correct, it could have huge implications for all Abrahamic based religions.

Wanted to thank you for this thread. Found it amazing and quite believable. Have read some of Bob Cornuke's work and he is amazing to say the least. Sure would like to attend his talking points.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

This link and paper by Dr. Martin is a very interesting study . There is a audio interview talking about the paper and will shock the socks off you .well it did me but I do have to share . " The Damascus Phase of End-Time Prophecy www.askelm.com... Text

Very good paper. Will keep for my interest. Thank you much

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

Even though the first temple was destroyed the original foundation survived. I have been to many archeological digs in Europe and have seen where numerous castles and large stone buildings have been destroyed even by fire numerous times dating back almost one thousand years and rebuilt again and again on its original foundation. You can see how they rebuild on its original foundation by looking at its stone foundation.

You may be right but there are other considerations to be addressed. Remember that the entire area was also plowed and rebuilt. We don't really know what that means. Also consider that Hadrian also rebuilt his city upon this same area in 135 CE. There are many things that have to be considered before anyone can be certain.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Seede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

If its true, its going to be very hard for those who believe in the Traditions of men to accept this, but for me, it makes perfect since. It would be pretty funny if all these "religions" who have argued over the dome of the rock for hundreds of years were wrong.

It would solve a lot of problems for Israel. I just hope they are open minded enough to at least explore the evidence. But, on the other hand, Israel has a track record of trying to take other peoples property, so they might not give up the Dome of the Rock so easily.

This is an interesting vid on the Ancient City of David and the archaeology finds www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-7-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So you may agree with me if I was to suggest each religion is simply a slice of the pie to insure the preservation of the truth because of we did only have one religion, and it wasn't divided in text, language and location.......would we have lost it all years ago.

All part of one.
Divided to preserve.

Having all eggs in one basket isn't a good idea though is it.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

I didnt think about it in those terms, but youve made a really good point.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Archaeological digs in this region prove that this type of scenario is unlikely to be true.

Remember this is the most popular spot for any archaeologist interested in religion, we are talking thousands and thousands of well documented digs, many unearthing artifacts from both the 1st and the 2nd temple exactly where they should be.

For this theory to be true it would need to invalidate many recent finds as well as documented historical evidence written beyond the bible and Josephus by Muslims and Jews in the surrounding area for generations.

top topics

join