It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof "They" want martial law declared --- please don't fall for it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
How can America be united when most of America hate obamacare which was ordain by the public ruler of America? how can America be united when Texas doesn't even wanna be apart of the united states... You Americans stay in denial or you people in.a delusion or something..a reply to: queenofswords

Can't be any worse than the denial you are suffering from.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

1st Amendment applies to racists too man. ISIS totally COULD get a permit to rally there, they just can't do any of their more extreme nonsense there.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My contention is this...When an incident happens involving white on black, "they" use it to stir up racial hatred, whether the incident warrants it or not.

They send in George Soros' goons, and other activist outsiders, call up the "reverend" and stir the sh*t pot. Riots ensue which p*sses everybody off. More racial labels and disgust!! Mission accomplished.

"They" have been making a concerted effort to create an explosion of disobedience, but so far it has just been a loud explosion. Society has not blown apart.

Then came South Carolina. Surely, the killing in a church with a state senator dead and some sweet older black ladies would enrage the country and make the divide complete. But, that backfired. The Southern Blacks, unlike their northern counterparts, reacted with grace and civility.

Uh, oh. Now, they have to take it up a notch. The plan isn't working. Hold onto your hats, folks, July is going to be HOT!!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
How can America be united when most of America hate obamacare which was ordain by the public ruler of America? how can America be united when Texas doesn't even wanna be apart of the united states... You Americans stay in denial or you people in.a delusion or something..a reply to: queenofswords

Kind of shows your ignorance. The president is not a "ruler." The president is a politician who is constrained by the law and a co-equal 1/3 of our government.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: queenofswords

This looks like a confirmation of the racist history of that flag to me.

Works like a charm doesn't it?

The cause of millions of people is suddenly represented by what a half dozen cowards in White robes have to say.

It's been representing the KKK since 1948 when it was resurrected for racist reasons. So yeah, I'd say that your summation is an apt description of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

This sounds like divisive rhetoric itself, to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Krazyshot, no offense, but this topic is not about whether the Rebel flag is racist or not. Go to one of the many other threads to discuss that, please.

I don't want this thread moved to the Rant section because YOU want to rant about "does it represent racism or not".

Stick with the OP, please..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The Fed has no right to tell the states what kind of flag to fly, what their sex preference or what color robes to wear.

The issue is states rights. Just like it was before the 'civil' war.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I just challenge the mainstream false reality people are living in. Imma tell you the truth..a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
See...It's working already. This thread is how KKK is used to distract from Jade Helm and by judging from all the comments about race and the flag no one is talking about the exercise.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A ruler is one who governs or exercises dominion over others. I didn't say he was the Supreme Ruler, I said public ruler of America. What? you mad he is the ruler over you.. hahhaa!a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

That's because the Jade Helm discussion is a distraction, not to mention is occurring on the opposite side of the country... People who think that Jade Helm is anything but an exercise are delusional. This event is EXACTLY what it appears to be. A bunch of racists defending a flag with a racist history. I know that makes the flag defenders' position look tough, but y'all made your bed. Lay in it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There are two sides to this discussion. Does this rally represent a distraction from Jade Helm and why; AND does this rally NOT represent a distraction from Jade Helm and why. I have taken the latter position and am arguing why I think that way.

Where else did you think the opposing viewpoint would argue? Were you honestly expecting an echo chamber of agreements or something?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I consider ALL FLAGS graven images and they can eventually lead mass populations to an untimely grave. Just giving ya a heads up. Been around for awhile.

Sincerely,
Prime Creator

PS....No I don't want you to worship, obey or fear me...I want to fellowship with you...show ya some really cool stuff.
edit on 30-6-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Another thing about the JH timing....

Is the push to get us totally focused on "black vs. white" a way to take our focus off... or meld it with... the UN's 2015 agenda to redistribute wealth and implement gun control in America at the same time.

For those of you that keep a vigilant watch on the issues pertaining to the 2A, you will know that one of the UN's issues with human rights in America is the fact that we even have the 2A.

During the next 3 months, especially, keep an eye on changes in monetary issues and the discussion on gun control.
edit on 30-6-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u

Not really. You just spout whatever anti-American rhetoric comes to mind. Even if it's only intrinsically related to the subject at hand.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
3 days after Jade Helm 15 begins, the KKK will hold a rally ion South Carolina's Statehouse ---"Say, No, to Cultural Genocide" is the theme.

A counter protest should change the word Genocide to Suicide. Because all the KKK is doing is turning more people AGAINST their definition and ideas of "culture".

K KK Imperial Wizard describes a kind of kinship with the Taliban - January 6, 2015

All anyone REALLY wants to know is wIll they take off their funny hats?

No?

k.....k..k. thx

When it comes to people who wear masks - Anonymous > KKK

pwned
edit on 30-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well I see you included the word "Proof" in your thread title but failed to include any "Proof" in your post. Why not present your theory as just that your theory. Why must you mention proof and then fail to provide any what so ever. Perhaps you are the instigator of your own agenda designed to push people to rise up and start what could become a martial law situation ?

Do not see what you see at all not in your post nor in the included political article so why not change your thread title to "my theory" and go with that and we can all have a discussion about it but until you admit to yourself that you have no proof and its only a theory it would be like having a discussion with a brick wall.

And to another poster. When did the Federal government tell any one what flag they can or cannot fly ? There are no State laws nor is there a Federal law that prohibits ownership nor your right to fly any flag. Individual States and some companies are making that decision and many individuals. The KKK has existed for generations despite the rhetoric and out right lies they spew and have the freedom of speech to continue to do so but suffer from their own beliefs by many of us who do not believe as they do hence why they often wear hoods and hide behind them so that the true identities or not known. So fly the flag of your choice but you must also deal with the fall out.

I really do not own an opinion about the Confederate flag, never even considered it nor have I ever owned one and I am from the deep south, Louisiana, about as deep as you can go. I believe you have the rights to own one and fly it as you see fit but don't be surprised when you too one day will be hiding behind a hood.
edit on 6/30/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
False Flag Warning !!

How can we be 100% certain these groups are actually KKK?

The other day somebody said the government wants to i.d. KKK members.

Enough money can buy plenty of Agents Provocateur actors.

Hmmm.

Watch with extreme caution !!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

That flag is a declaration of war.

A "Declaration of war" or a Declaration of Independence!

BAM!

That just happened!

On topic: who gives a flying flip about the KKK or what they say? They just like to dress up in white dresses and say stupid crap...kind of like an episode of bridezilla...except more folks watch bridezilla!
edit on 30-6-2015 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join