It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Exodus: A WHAT IF & Why remove embedded resources? What do they Know that we don't???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
DenyObfuscation:

Read the fine print. They added a bit of context via the ''Reason for edit''.

Cheers for that!

Well, considering our planet is warming up, and today's heat all around Europe as well as the devastating heat that killed thousands in India and Pakistan can testify to the warming, it looks like we are heading into some strange experiential territory, so no wonder the buggers have...er, buggered off.

Beginning to understand all the training and exercises being carried out for terrorist attacks. Maybe the terrorists they are expecting are their own populations as infrastructure and service break down?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire
That's nothing. The effects of AGW have traveled back through time to 1896 as well.

The Great New York Heat Wave of 1896

At the end of the 19th century, New York City was home to some 3 million people, many occupying the notoriously cramped and stifling tenements of the Lower East Side and other low-income neighborhoods. When 10 days of relentless heat baked the Big Apple in August 1896, these abysmal living conditions went from an uncomfortable reality to a death sentence for an estimated 1,300 New Yorkers. Roasting in their jam-packed bedrooms and barred from sleeping in public parks by a citywide ban, many tenement dwellers sought a breath of fresh air on rooftops, fire escapes and piers. A sizable share of the heat wave casualties occurred when people fell asleep, rolled from their perches and plummeted to their deaths; others succumbed to heat stroke and other heat-related ailments. More than 1,000 horses also died during the crisis.
www.history.com...

edit on 30-6-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: remove emoticon i didn't insert. at least not intentionally.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
From what I understand (and please don't' think me an official accredited source on this) is that there are many ET's who are highly telepathic and might have to leave the Terrestrial sphere for many reasons.

1.) Their work is done, and they wish to return to the stars voluntarily.

2.) Their work didn't have the expected result and they must leave because the human psycho-social sphere has become hostile and negative to their overall well being and it's a self-preservation technique to ensure their safety and well-being.

3.) They cannot aid humanity any further and just threw their hands up in disgust and went home.

Anyway, those are the first things that popped into my head when I read your OP.
Hope they help.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: elysiumfire
That's nothing. The effects of AGW have traveled back through time to 1896 as well.

The Great New York Heat Wave of 1896

At the end of the 19th century, New York City was home to some 3 million people, many occupying the notoriously cramped and stifling tenements of the Lower East Side and other low-income neighborhoods. When 10 days of relentless heat baked the Big Apple in August 1896, these abysmal living conditions went from an uncomfortable reality to a death sentence for an estimated 1,300 New Yorkers. Roasting in their jam-packed bedrooms and barred from sleeping in public parks by a citywide ban, many tenement dwellers sought a breath of fresh air on rooftops, fire escapes and piers. A sizable share of the heat wave casualties occurred when people fell asleep, rolled from their perches and plummeted to their deaths; others succumbed to heat stroke and other heat-related ailments. More than 1,000 horses also died during the crisis.
www.history.com...

Nicely put!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just a thought....maybe some are theoretically bugging out cause they don't get along with another kind? Seems to me the few different types cycle thru here anyways.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Oh and BTW all of the planet's are made out of the same stuff as ours and water is everywhere in the universe so really no need to mine our little rock.

Maybe they are mining HUMANS!

HUMAN bitcoins for the intergalactic cabal!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Dudes, they genetically modified us from local primates a long time ago.
We have been programmed to mine gold as gold is only created during super nova explosions.
All of the gold on this planet, as well as any other planet, is there since its cooling and formation.

Every ancient civilization has been obsessed with finding and cherishing gold.

Now it has been mostly collected and delivered to the aliens.

Empty vaults in fort Knox?
Gold plated tungsten passed off as legitimate bars?

The project is now over and has been a success.

Now what to do with the ever advancing and very dangerous slave race they created?

Asteroid has been set in course.
It's only a matter of time.

They are leaving us now.

We're on our own.

Maybe Trump can save us?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join