It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Exodus: A WHAT IF & Why remove embedded resources? What do they Know that we don't???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
A what if scenario:

So Why, if an ET goes to the trouble of using resources to be on this planet, would it remove them en-mass off planet ( OK 3 small Crafts )?? A bit scary No? My single Question is WHY ? What do they see happening Globally that would have them with their advanced knowledge Getting the hell out of dodge? i mean even us as humans has always try to predict whats coming next- stock market, weather, politics, earthquakes, even whats going on with the SUN.

So whats about to go down that has a way ADVANCED Interstellar Community/travelers spooked?

Cheers, Going to grab a towel now

edit on 30-6-2015 by TheJesuit because: I was pissed that my other thread was trashed so i restated my question-ref: the ISS video put in hoax bin (Never Verified)

edit on 30-6-2015 by TheJesuit because: reasons pleasel me understand

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think I'm missing something here...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Mass exodus ? Was there a traffic jam on the outer space highway that was missed by trafix cameras?

(post by DenyObfuscation removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Oh and BTW all of the planet's are made out of the same stuff as ours and water is everywhere in the universe so really no need to mine our little rock.
edit on 6302015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Oh and BTW all of the planet's are made out of the same stuff as ours and water is everywhere in the universe so really no need to mine our little rock.

Maybe they are mining HUMANS!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Why? Slaves? Unless they require biological material I think any really advanced civilization would use drones and robots for labor. Gosh even us underachievers have a roomba robot to clean our floors and pools.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Why? Slaves? Unless they require biological material I think any really advanced civilization would use drones and robots for labor. Gosh even us underachievers have a roomba robot to clean our floors and pools.

My post was completely tongue in cheek, my dear.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You should of been around when the Fukishima wave hit Japan, there are a lot of lights flying around. It is good to see that we are no longer shooting at them.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I know but someone out there might think you were serious so my post headed them off at the pass.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I know but someone out there might think you were serious so my post headed them off at the pass.

Good Job!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Id say we may be like an ant farm to them or even a zoo . Sadly we are observed left to our own demise but maybe not!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I think this is another attempt at trying to explain the OP's that keep getting removed by ATS about the 3 UFO's and NASA cutting the feed.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why is this room so dark,

I cant find the light light switch,

AHHHHHH I cant find the door to get out.

Reply to OP

Cheers, Going to grab a towel now

How did you get out, or get off so easily?

I am stuck,

I don't know where you are coming or going with what you posted,

Is it related to something,

Your edit speaks about a hoax thread and you being pissed,

then for readers to pleasel me understand.

I don't understand, maybe I do, here is where I think you might coming from

I might suspect your thread was one of the few in recent days about what seemed like ice particles being filmed and there being a transmission cut in the feed,

so are saying what if the ice was aliens using 3 craft to get out of Dodge?

Because they might have knowledge of something coming soon that might make it dangerous for life on earth?

Skunk works....

Did I just reverse engineer your thread and give it some meaning or make even more confusing, I didn't think it was possible.

However...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

No it was the question of why would they leave for what reason? even military withdrawals/Evacs have a solid reason. i guess i have abandonment issues lol i just want them to say hello to the world once! it would be Interesting to see the out come!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes you've expressed myself by reverse engineering thankyou.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No it was the question of why would they leave for what reason?

Well the answer would be found if their purpose for being here is known.

Why do people go home from their jobs, the work 9-5, when 5 comes they leave.

Why?

You have jumped ahead quite far, yes there might not be the need for 'are they here' questions for many

However have you asked yourself why they are here?

If you knew why, I would suspect you would have a better idea of why they are leaving.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They changed their minds, all because of Lady bloody GaGa!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Would some kind soul please tell me what the hell the OP is on about. Does the OP assume we can all read his mind. What mass exodus of what UFO's?
edit on 30/6/15 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire
Read the fine print. They added a bit of context via the ''Reason for edit''.

ETA: This might help a bit also www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-6-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join