It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations to my comrades of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi guys. Just wanted to say "hey" to everyone here at ATS. I'm a not so new newbie to ATS. Experienced watcher, inexperienced poster, ready to take on the world while dodging ban hammers and engaging in thought provoking conversations.

May the force be with you.

- RR

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Are you prepared for a thought provoking conversation right now comrade?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

Yup. (I'm still working on the "thought provoking part)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Well first of all, I note that you identify yourself as a "watcher". (IMHO) Blessed are the watchers. I've been looking at QM lately, the very foundation of this universe as we understand it. The small part of the equations are the state vector that's input, the large part of the equations are the Hermitian matrix that defines the result of observation: The observers are the ones with the power to shape the world, the watchers create the reality we all experience. We shape the world by what we know, but that power depends on our openness to learn, a power the closed minded and ignorant don't have.

So you said you're willing to take on the world, I love that spirit. Here's the state of the world right now:

Greece is about to default on its debts, Puerto Rico has announced it can't pay its public debt. Stock markets are falling all over the world as a result of this, an increasing awareness is spreading that our current economic system can't last, even to the extent of many elites making dry runs to their bugout locations, and only more is to come.

Why this nonsense? Why can't we switch to something like a gold backed currency, or Bitcoin? The advocates of the standard Keynesian economics have it right: Such a system can't support economic expansion. A world where there are $100,000 units of currency in circulation, and one house built, will, after expansion to 10 houses, result in $10,000 being the cost of a house, so a person who held on to $10,000 in the beginning gets the same reward as a company that builds a house after expansion: They become rewarded for doing nothing, just holding on to money. A system that rewards non-work just the same as the tremendous amount of work spent building a house must fail. Therefore supply of currency must match economic value produced, or else it all collapses.

So someone must be able to print money to match growing economic value. Thus, the Fed.

Boy, wouldn't it be fun to match the actions of the Fed with something like a Bitcoin system that could behave the same way as the Fed is supposed to? It would grant the power to create money to people who give loans to legit businesses, those that add economic value equivalent to their loan. That would finally make Bitcoin able to be accepted as a global currency. But how? You can easily see how such a system could be defrauded and subverted: For instance, individuals could set up fake businesses, and many fake bitcoin wallets to buy from them, just to launder all the money create the illusions of economic value, and take the value of the created money. Its a very tough equation to solve.

The dirty secret is, its no less tough for the Fed. For decades now, they've been printing money, which has been juggled around by wall street actors without creating real value, thus we have the relentless inflationary curve. Can you believe that 5 cents used to by a cheeseburger? A cup of coffee? A gallon of gas? That's the inflation at work, and its based on systems that defraud the Fed, that create perceptions of value where there are none, and are behind the coming economic collapse.

I know this is a stupid long response watcher comrade, but it all had to be said, for our audience of watchers. My question for you is, (and it is the 5 trillion dollar question at this point) how to we reverse this trend? How can we map money creation, as needs to happen in growing economies, to actual economic value?

You said you were willing to take on the world. I look forward to your any idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

rep·ro·bate
ˈreprəˌbāt/Submit
noun
an unprincipled person (often used humorously or affectionately).
synonyms: rogue, rascal, scoundrel, miscreant, good-for-nothing, villain, wretch, rake, degenerate, libertine, debauchee; More
CHRISTIAN THEOLOGYarchaic
(especially in Calvinism) a sinner who is not of the elect and is predestined to damnation.

You Rascal you...

Let's see how this goes.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Good to see you taking the step and signing up as a member , welcome to ats buddy.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Oh, isn't that cute? We're all puppies and kittens in our own way. Yet the true an serious situation we find ourselves in isn't going away. My hope is that the OP will take a swing at the issues I brought up, because every response at this point matters. Huge things are on the line, and my psychic intuition tells me the OP - this naughty little racoon - is privy to more than he let's on.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

I'm waiting on his response too, I wasn't being cute,
as much as I was breaking the ice.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Welcome, welcome! I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't at least pop in to see what's new. There are so many interesting people here, some stick around and some don't. One thing is for sure, you will never lack conversation😜. Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Oh yeah, that's cool. My thing is looking at these big patterns unfolding, and looking for wisdom, looking for input from diverse sources. I hope OP feels comfortable here too, but I also hope he or she understands what a cool free speech zone it is, and speaks his or her mind, or announces his or her intent not to. Freedom is a beautiful crazy thing: Anything can happen.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join