It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
Preaching to the choir here I'm afraid.

I've been saying this since I watched them over and over and over and over again on news stations the day of and the many months after.

Brought down by fire my @$$.

Anyone who believes that needs to study building demolition, specifically controlled demolitions.

Wouldn't hurt to also check out other buildings that have been struck by aircraft and the damages they suffered. Not one that I've found has even partially collapsed from an aircraft crashing into it.

The melting point of the construction-grade steel girders is 2,795 degrees, well beyond what jet fuel and the associated things being burnt in it's path could possibly heat the steel to.

Jet fuel cannot burn hot enough to melt steel. Well, to be exact, construction-grade steel melts at 2795 degrees Fahrenheit. That's a proven fact, as can be seen from the website: www.chemicalelements.com...

Video on one explanation: www.youtube.com...

Plus if a plane hit that far up, the building would have toppled, not fell straight down like in a demolition...so many people buy that bull$h!t theory...I guess the fluoride in the water is really starting to work along side our failing education system.

Oh, and during clean up, DAYS after the 'crash' there was *still* molten steel in the bottom floors....do the math over 2700 degrees, and held for *how* long?

Right, jet fuel. Whatever.

*rolls eyes*

Sorry for ranting - just so sick of people claiming 1+1 = 3,451 to the quintupled power by the root of 37.

I read that thermite paint was used on the girders of the towers. Bldg 7 actually looks like a controlled demolition

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If it does ever come out that it was a demo' job. To the point that no one could argue it. The ever growing list of people that would have to be put on trial for an even longer list of crimes would be mind boggling.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: irishhaf
Question for those saying controlled demolition...

Wireless or wired?

My understanding is the people that bring down buildings for a living use wired because it is the safest and most reliable way to do so, circa 2001 honestly don't know now.

If it was wireless how was it secured? If it was wired... Where/when did they wire it...

Answer these questions and I'll be converted.

For WTC7 they only had to wire 27 structural columns. Below is an image of the aftermath of the WTC collapse, showing a column cut at a angle identical to how demolition experts wire charges.

After 911 the government rushed in and removed all of the steel from the site and had it recycled - before any analysis could be done to determine just why the buildings came down!

WTC Steel Removal
The Expeditious Destruction of the Evidence at Ground Zero

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

lol. That footage is unique to that video. If flashes were visible they would have been visible in in more than just that YouTube. Which they aren't.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Blackmarketeer

How did demo on the columns at the bottom of the building start the collapse at the top… again?

Any way, beams at the bottom were cut during debris removal by thermal lance. You can see the slag in the beginning of this video on that very same beam…

edit on 30-6-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry

Wouldn't hurt to also check out other buildings that have been struck by aircraft and the damages they suffered.

so i did that the other day, because i was interested in the small plane that crashed into that family's house in massachusetts. and there are a lot of small planes that have crashed into regular houses. maybe i am nuts, but you figure that houses are not made with steel columns, so they should probably suffer more damage than the Towers, even though they are being hit by a small plane rather than commercial jet. i guess you can say maybe the fires in the Towers were more out of control because firefighters couldn't get up there to fight them. but even with the gaping holes in the side of the Towers, they looked so stable. i think they all were controlled. but 7 especially. it was not structurally sound, so they demolished it to make sure it wouldn't go down unexpectedly and injure more people. hope i did the quote thing right, never done it before.
edit on 30-6-2015 by blondegiraffe because: didn't do quote right

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Kromlech

lol. That footage is unique to that video. If flashes were visible they would have been visible in in more than just that YouTube. Which they aren't.

That video is supposedly fake. There was a series of blown out glass in a vertical line (as shown in the vids below), but some "debunker," trying to undermine the truth movement, added the flashes and some other things to the vid above. My guess a government shill trying to keep anyone from taking the idea of detonations in WTC 7 seriously.

Explosive flash WTC 7

WTC 7 - A flash on 43rd floor before both towers collapse.

Recall witness Jennings statements on explosions in building 7 prior to the collapse of the towers.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

oh god!

You do realise that video is a well known hoax, look hard enough and you will see the UFO

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

originally posted by: irishhaf
Question for those saying controlled demolition...

Wireless or wired?

My understanding is the people that bring down buildings for a living use wired because it is the safest and most reliable way to do so, circa 2001 honestly don't know now.

If it was wireless how was it secured? If it was wired... Where/when did they wire it...

Answer these questions and I'll be converted.

For WTC7 they only had to wire 27 structural columns. Below is an image of the aftermath of the WTC collapse, showing a column cut at a angle identical to how demolition experts wire charges.

After 911 the government rushed in and removed all of the steel from the site and had it recycled - before any analysis could be done to determine just why the buildings came down!

WTC Steel Removal
The Expeditious Destruction of the Evidence at Ground Zero

Too bad it's been shown like a thousand times that the pictures of cut steel beams from those sites were taken after the beams were cut for removal. Yeah, the pics are fake.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Explosive flash WTC 7

Or a window pane momentarily reflecting light as its blown out with all the others, after the collapse is already underway. Besides, the collapse was initiated down low, not up high where that "flash" occurs in the YouTube.

The overpressure of the building collapsing blew out a lot of windows due to out rushing compressed air. You can call that explosive force and I would agree. Every floor, and on the twin towers, too.

On the twin towers, Imagine dropping an acre of one foot thick concrete slab from ten feet. Poof!

Now drop a hundred one acre floors of concrete one top of each other. People equate such energy release with explosives, a close match.

Except for all the pop, pop hypersonic crack of demo charges just at the beginning of collapses.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

I don't know about the flashes...

But at 16 seconds you see a triangle shaped object flying over the building.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Any way, beams at the bottom were cut during debris removal by thermal lance. You can see the slag in the beginning of this video on that very same beam…

How did you arrive at the notion this was the very same column? The columns do not look the same. The bottom of the cut being made by the worker with the thermic lance is very close to the ground. The bottom of the cut in the angled column from the wreckage is much higher up. Clearly not the same column.

Also, in the debate over this, several of the removal crew workers have stated that a choker chain from a crane was attached to steel members they were cutting - to control how and where they fell! They did not simply slice up steel members without having the means to control how they fell. These are not tree limbs. Cutting into steel members without knowing what stresses are on it can cause it to whip back and kill someone, especially when it weighs tons. They also describe that they would only cut three sides, then the crane operator would push over the column for a final cut before removal - CONTROLLED cleanup, not slicing away willy-nilly.

Besides, images of angled cuts of structural columns appeared BEFORE cleanup crews got to work.

(source: [url=http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/]James Nachtwey

The wider angle shot of that cut column: taken 9/12, steel removal had not yet begun.

The above image raises a question regarding the debunkers claim this column was cut by cleanup crews - where was this worker STANDING when he made this cut? Are we to believe he was reaching up over his head, standing in a very unstable pile of rubble while using this lance - and do you really contend this is the same column between the two photos? Obviously it is not.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The above image raises a question regarding the debunkers claim this column was cut by cleanup crews -

You didn't answer my previous question. How do beams in the basement (cut however, whenever) figure into top down collapse?

Are you willfully ignoring that question? Or just in denial…

A pic of beams cut at the bottom fails to explain the start of the collapse where the planes hit.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot
You're dreaming!
We're supposed to just go to work inning buildings knowing that they are pre wired for demo just in case the building next door goes down?
For safety reasons?
Who's paying you?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

that's because that particular video is a deliberate attempt to show that 'truthers' will buy any old rubbish.

it's garbage, created for purposes of shillery.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The above image raises a question regarding the debunkers claim this column was cut by cleanup crews -

You didn't answer my previous question. How do beams in the basement (cut however, whenever) figure into top down collapse?

Are you willfully ignoring that question? Or just in denial…

A pic of beams cut at the bottom fails to explain the start of the collapse where the planes hit.

That's a good question you're asking the person you are responding too.

But just for a thought exercise, ignore the topic of the top down collapse. How would you explain the cut beam at the bottom of the building in the picture taken prior to cleanup?

edit on 30-6-2015 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldraI watched it happen live. The heat of the jet fuel can do this. You need an engineering degree, not just common sense.

Engineering degrees? Like these guys have?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
How would you explain the cut beam at the bottom of the building in the picture taken prior to cleanup?

It was NOT done prior to cleanup....

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: MisterSpock
How would you explain the cut beam at the bottom of the building in the picture taken prior to cleanup?

It was NOT done prior to cleanup....

The beam wasn't cut prior to cleanup or the picture wasn't taken prior to cleanup?

I don't follow this topic close enough to know the backstory of most of the pictures or videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join