It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We The Real Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Lets just open our minds for a second. The earth is over 4 billion years old who knows about the other planets. If we've only been here for 2 million years, what if this was originally there planet that they were experimenting on until it was able to support human life
edit on 6/29/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7
One of my favorite theories to think about. What if humans were the last remaining of the species. They had to flee an interstellar war and just happened to hide out on Earth. Perhaps the moon is artificial after all. Were we the good guys or the bad guys ? Look round before answering .

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've never heard that one before.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I've never heard that one before.

I am suprised at that?

What about the idea that noah's ark was the ship that brought us here and the biblical stories are are actually our voyage to a new terraformed world?
edit on 29/6/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Sarcasm, my dear fellow...

I'm actually watching Ancient Aliens right now.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yes, I do believe we are aliens from another planet. And really, do you actually think the earth is 4 billion years old. Not that it matters, but the earth has always been around. No beginning and no creation to life, it just exist and the Earth is life. I do believe that one day due to change in the balance of the Earth, life of Earth take on a new twist, but still will have some form of life. Noah's Arch, yes indeed, a spaceship from outer space. Totally agree on that one, too.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Sarcasm, my dear fellow...

I'm actually watching Ancient Aliens right now.

Yes I know dear boy, I thought a man of your calibre would have have picked up on that.

This is ATS you know.
edit on 29/6/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Haha.

I'm not too sharp.
I shall keep my wits about me from now on.

On topic, I think it's a great theory.
I'm quite partial to the Annunaki seeding theory.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7
I've once read a story about an alien creature captured by us , saying that everything on Earth was genetically created . From the bees to the birds and all diversity we know...

And that life doesn't only exists biologically but also synthetically , it's more like where does the universe stores his energy to observe the smaller realm of existence?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Everything except space and time has a beginning and an end. As for Noah arc i don't think that's what brought us here instead i believe it was a "mothership" that took all approved species on board for survival purposes until the planet was habitable again. That going off the theory that they were experimenting and had to dispose off the failed experiments like maybe giants or who knows.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I've also heard this before, needless to say i was intrigued. But I've always known that we weren't a product of evolution simply because every aspect of human beings is highly complex from our skin to our brains but especially our brains. The only thing i know for sure is that whoever made us put a limitation on our brain to stop us from accessing its full abilities.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm thinking Noah's ark was actually just a collection of all DNA useful for rebuilding after our earth experiences certain catastrophic cycles. Just an idea. But you got me thinking.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have often thought that although we are alien the insects are native.

It explains why spiders and suchlike are so "alien" to us and very odd.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: STEEM

I'm thinking Noah's ark was actually just a collection of all DNA useful for rebuilding after our earth experiences certain catastrophic cycles. Just an idea. But you got me thinking.

If you think of it as a DNA seed bank then it makes sense.

also there were two arks, the ark of Noah that had all the animals and the ark of the covenant that was the word of god.

I always assumed they were both computers, maybe I have been here to long and just thought everyone else thought so too.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Thanks I'm going to read up on this. The covenant word of God. Interesting! Computers , of course, you know what, what if it was Artificial intelligence that was needed to reseed? Possible it was thousands of years before reintroduction was possible. Oh man...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If we had proof that the earth was 4 billions years old then this theory might be true. But if we were in fact left behind for whatever reason then that must mean there are aliens out there who look just like us but more advanced. I'm not sure if I'm ready to take that kind of leap yet, but in today's society anything is possible I guess. Still a great topic though.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The theory about Noahs arc definitely caught my attention, i never thought about that. But I'm pretty sure that arc of the covenant is a weapon that was given to our ancestors for protection, from what i don't know but my theory is way way back then earth was an unclaimed planet in the universe and we just so happened to get the "nice" aliens that helped us. I think i just came up with a hit movie lol

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7

Everything except space and time has a beginning and an end. As for Noah arc i don't think that's what brought us here instead i believe it was a "mothership" that took all approved species on board for survival purposes until the planet was habitable again. That going off the theory that they were experimenting and had to dispose off the failed experiments like maybe giants or who knows.

Thanks rebellion

I am not aware that space and time has an beginning and an end. But now I am. Life is very puzzling to make of it once we know that we have lived over our half life expectancy. I never thought about the end of anything because I always felt it is all about energy and movement like the wind.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

Well if you believe in aliens then you should know that the Nordics look fairly similar to humans. And scientific studies and research show that the earth is a little over 4 billion years old. So whenever your ready to take that leap there'll be alot of people to catch you

edit on 03/29/2015 by rebellion7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Well first i said that there is no end to space or time they never end like numbers. But you are correct, the end for us isn't necessarily the end because our souls or life force or whatever is merely energy powering our bodies and science tells us that energy can neither be created or destroyed so whatever you want to believe happens when you die is on you but it's not the end it's simply a new beginning

edit on 03/29/2015 by rebellion7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join