It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim
I'm quite sure Mr. Trump was talking about illegal aliens from Mexico, not Mexican immigrants here legally.

I just love it how most of the Trump haters and smack talkers wouldn't even qualify to shine his shoes.

Pladuim

Supposing he *was* only talking about the "illegal" immigrants, I'd wager that the *legal* Mexican immigrants didn't just shrug and say, "Oh, he wasn't slandering *US,* but rather took extreme offense because he was essentially insulting the Mexican PEOPLE, if but by implication.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is an old Turkish proverb that states "If you speak the truth, have a foot in the stirrup". Trump speaks the truth about the people flowing ILLEGALLY over our boarder and that our trade deals with Mexico and other countries are crap and then the PC police don't like it...not a shock.

NBC / MSNBC are the worst that network news has to offer. Their network is garbage. Now they will end up paying Trump 15 million dollars over the next 5 years for nothing because they have a binding contract.

I am liking Trump more and more...especially when he is getting attacked. He must be doing something right.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
While we do need a president who will speak boldly, we don't need someone who will insult other nations, cultures, and races without thought. Trump has proved he has a loose mouth and will do just that.

*If* Trump someone miraculously became president, I would fear for our world relations even more. He'd likely insult too many people for ANY diplomatic negotiations to take place.

Good thing NBC dumped him.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

For a minute there, I was hoping that proverb would play out as such: "When speaking what you *think* is the truth, have one foot ready to put in your mouth."

Much more accurate, IMO.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

I'm quite sure Mr. Trump was talking about illegal aliens from Mexico, not Mexican immigrants here legally.

Regardless , He is either to stupid to see the reality , or is getting paid to remove focus from the real majority coming over to this country .

The majority of those illegal immigrants coming over here are cheap slave workers enticed by two of the biggest lobbying industry that directly benefits from undocumented slave labor: [Agriculture and Hospitality Industries] .

His plan to build a fence is beyond stupid and will suck the tax payers money into his and other politicians hands that have stake in private companies that will be hired to build and maintain the fence.

The answer is beyond simple and has already been proven to work. All you have to look at is, the Northern border with Canada.

Why doesn't the illegal immigration problem with Canada exist, is simple. Canadians don't have any incentive to come to the USA for jobs or healthcare.

All you have to do to stop illegal immigration overnight in this country is: take away the incentive for all illegal immigrants including Mexican illegal immigrants to come here.

You do this by prosecuting the American Corporations and businesses that hire them , and make it not worth their time to risk hiring them in the first place. If illegals can't get jobs in the US the majority of them will not come unregistered.

Ever want to check the integrity of a Politician see what they say about illegal immigration. If they don't strictly focus in prosecuting corporations hiring them: Then they are either to stupid to see the problem or they are bought and paid for.

edit on 28630America/ChicagoMon, 29 Jun 2015 17:28:25 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
While we do need a president who will speak boldly, we don't need someone who will insult other nations, cultures, and races without thought. Trump has proved he has a loose mouth and will do just that.

*If* Trump someone miraculously became president, I would fear for our world relations even more. He'd likely insult too many people for ANY diplomatic negotiations to take place.

If speaking the truth is insulting someone, then that someone just can't handle the truth. Mr. Trump does business world wide, I'm quite sure he can handle his own when it comes to any type of negotiations.

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I agree with you 100%.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim

originally posted by: Liquesence

If speaking the truth is insulting someone, then that someone just can't handle the truth. Mr. Trump does business world wide, I'm quite sure he can handle his own when it comes to any type of negotiations.

Pladuim

Agreed, if speaking truth insults someone, that is the problem of the person feeling insulted. But if you're only spouting your inflammatory opinion (which you have have every right to do) and thereby offend a large number of people *especially* when you want to REPRESENT the USA on a national *political* stage, THAT'S a problem.

But I said speaking boldly. In my other post I said what one *thinks* is truth as opposed to what *is* truth.

Trump is falsely categorizing groups of people which is ultimately insulting. It's not truth. It's insult.

There are likely far more white and black American citizens rapists than there ever will be illegal rapists of whatever nationality.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Trump is really a fool.

What he said was bad but if he were a serious candidate and did it right: planning and have advisers to steer him away from such folly, he could have said what he said in a presentable way without this backlash.

All he had to say was: there is often a criminal element amongst illegals…and people would have accepted his point

But he ran his big mouth arrogantly and without regard for people’s sensitivities something any half ass politician understands and does

Now a lot of people might give him credit for honesty.

I say this “honesty” is ignorance and stupidity something he himself many times would fire contestants for on his show.

Regarding the substance of what he said, even there he doesn’t make much sense since these people if anything may be illegal aliens but are probably rarely criminals and definitely are hard working people

edit on 29-6-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Today, Mexico is a major supplier of heroin to the U.S. market, and the largest foreign supplier of methamphetamine and marijuana. Mexican production of all three of these drugs has increased since 2005, as has the amount of drugs seized at the southwest border, according to the U.S. Department of Justice [PDF]. More than 90 percent of coc aine now travels through Mexico into the United States, up from 77 percent in 2003. Officials estimate that the drug trade makes up 3 to 4 percent of Mexico's $1.2 trillion annual GDP—totaling as much as $30 billion—and employs at least half a million people.

It's not only rapists, and you can't tell me there isn't a big problem here. I can understand how some might have been offended, and he could have maybe been a bit more tactful in his comments, but I don't see where anything he said was untruthful.

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
www.cfr.org...

Source, gotta add that source in there. Sorry.

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Donald Trumps Reply ............NBC Can Kiss My RICH White Ahass............

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 29-6-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What makes you think we have an open border?

Fine, disturbingly porous border. There are apparently 11 million illegals in the country. That number is going to keep ticking up. If you think that's good, fine, but if one of the purposes of the border is to keep people from illegally entering, it's not doing a very good job. No it's not open, but it's far from being well secured. You know that was hyperbole.

I'm very fond of the Mexican people, I do however think that we need to take care of all the people currently and legally residing in the US before we take on everyone South of the border. I don't want to see families broken apart, and frankly don't want to see people that are just like the rest of us and don't have criminal tendencies or pasts forced to leave either, but allowing the border to remain so easily breached isn't helping anyone.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well said.

And Trump would rather try to be the only candidate who is not like the status quo even if in so doing he sinks his own ship with his social ignorance and callousness.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No race has a monopoly on rape

Oh…but of course the only group that has a monopoly on rape is
Men!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No race has a monopoly on rape

Oh…but of course the only group that has a monopoly on rape is
Men!

Agreed, but you have nothing to add about the 1/2 million Mexicans working to bring hard core drugs into the US? Drugs that totally destroy lives every day? Again, its not all about rape.

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A bit off topic, but it's nice to be able to discuss these issues without all the name calling and rudeness, thanks for that!

Gotta run, but I'll be back.

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

This is great news. I watched you're trumped last night and what a prick. Arrogant rich prick, the ones we all love to hate. Good to see him get fired. If he makes it to debates (which he won't) can be as sure as day the other candidates will use this to no end.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, if an untrained person who can't speak English can take your job -- you might want to re-think just how valuable your job skills are.

We're not loosing high-paying engineers, scientists, doctors, lawyers to illegal immigration.

If anything we should be scrutinizing the companies that are hiring the illegals for cheap labor.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You mean like OBAMA has alienated US allies like the UK, and came across like a fool with Russia ?
Or Obama's foreign policy failures with Egypt, Iran, Libya....actually, name one foreign policy success...oh right...ZERO!!

Trump, or anyone else, could hardly do worse.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join