It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunted Kahler Grand Hotel p1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hello. I've been wanting to share my experiences working for the Kahler Grand Hotel in Rochester,MN. I will post all the experiences here I had, along with experiences guests have shared with me.

The Boy

This is the last experiences I had, after this I never had any encounters with paranormal at the Kahler Hotel, or anywhere else, I think. This happened two months before I quit, this place had terrible management at the time.

This hotel has 11 floors, the 11th floor being the 'international' hotel, for rich peoples, many from Saudia Arabia, Iran, come here, Osama Bin Laden was here even I was told, he was one scary looking guy. Please bare with me, as I have to explain a few things for validity. Half of the 10th floor was being remodeled to become 'international' at the time. Every floor is an 'E' shape, think hallways. The middle end is where the room service elevators are, and are only connected to our department, and banquets. Split in half, and locked down, no one is allowed into international without a code and there was security there constantly. So half was being remodeled, the other half, was only allowed for construction crews. A few months before this, all stairways were locked from the outside, you cannot get in anywhere without the right key card, you can only get out. I was delivering a order to a worker close to midnight, as I got to the corner where the room was, I knocked on the door, "room service." As I said that this child comes out from the corner and he asks me "Can you tell me where the pool is"? He had a striped shirt and jeans. I said no problem, just wait here 1 minute I have to drop this order off. I quickly dropped the tray got the ticket signed and left because I knew this was strange, how could he be up here? I was out that door within 15 seconds. These hallways are very long, he couldn't of run that fast to get to the other end. He was gone. No one was there.

This is the old Mayo Clinic building, the biggest best hospital in the world, they turned it into a hotel, the new Mayo Clinic is many blocks wide.

Back to the story. Before this happened a room service employee who used to operate the floors, refused to, even though the money is way better, she would only operate the phones. She told me it was because of the ghosts. She told me a story of how she seen a little boy in a striped shirt and jeans bouncing a ball around, it went behind a pop machine, the child followed it. He never came out, so she went to look and he wasn't there. She seen him again, but i can't recall what the event was.

One night walking the halls, clearing the trays, picking up breakfast order panflets people hang on there door etc.. I said to myself, before I leave this hotel, I want to see this boy. And many months later, I did, he spoke to me!

The recently married soldier.

Once, again, clearing trays at night from the halls. I look down the hall to see if there are any trays. I see a women in a very large white wedding dress, holding hands, walking, almost gliding along, with a person dressed in camouflage, defiantly like a soldier. Something was strange about this and I just stared. That man turned around as he opened the door to his room, look right at me. He had red all over the edges of his eyes, he looked very scary, his eyes were kind of big, I seen the look of terror in him, but he wasn't afraid of me. I went to the room and got the number from it and looked it up on the computer, nobody signed into that room.

The Voice

I remember this being the suite, (3 interconnected rooms) on the corner of one of the halls. As I walked by I heard a voice / wind, it was very loud it said "HHHHEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY" Just imagine wind and voice, very slow almost a whisper, accept LOUD. I turn around and am like trying to make out what the # that was. I just continued on.

Another night, I walked by the same suite ( i think it was ) and the door handles are all 3 of these doors were shaking HARD. They just kept going and going, I stood there for a few minutes just watching them in shock, I think. I was trying to figure out if someone was playing games with me? But the way they were shaking, it was just to erratic, it was to fast. And this was well passed midnight when people were sleeping, most likely 2 am as thats when I did my tray runs. I literally walked away when they were still shaking. I didn't have an iPhone or camera phone this was back in 2008, and I was very poor, I didn't feel afraid of this, it was almost like, cool? Maybe all of the other experiences before this prepared me for it. IDK.

Physical Contact

I was running hot water through our teapots and coffee pots, making sure they were clean. A security guard was watching me, we were kind of making small talk. All of a sudden I was struck by some force in the side of my head, it jerked and came close to hitting my temple on the corner of the metal shelf besides me. I turned around and said " did you see that? something just hit me! what the #" I was mad. He was a big guy, he liked teaching me fighting moves, his face was pale white like he got sick, his head raised up, he just kept saying, "its ok man, its ok man, its ok" I never saw that guy again, and he worked there for years. He must of left that same night. I was so mad that my temple almost hit the corner of the shelf.

Whew. Thats enough for now. I'm going to rename this Part One. There is so much more. I have many other stories that come from guests, some of which showed me pictures. I might post these later today, but soon never the less. I also have a post I did on a website about this long ago and have been emailed a few times from people telling me of there strange encounters. I will also post more stories of room service employees, we had a very high turnover rate on overnights, but it seems that certain people experiences more. I was looking for this stuff, I really enjoyed it, I didn't think anything could hurt me.

Thanks for stopping out. Cant wait to share more of these. I still think about going back to work there, just for the excitement, you know the more I think about it, it really made me feel alive, and I loved it.

Mod Note: Please note that the OP confessed that this story is not true.
edit on 26/10/2015 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Very cool stories. Keep them coming.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I will! some of them are very long and involve long-term interactions with the same guests, some of it so freaky. The thing I love about this is that, there is just so much testimony, so many experiences here, from all walks of life, the only way to debunk this is mass-hallucination. You can look up the Hotel online its pretty well known, I will post part 2 tonight, but it will be a separate post.

Thanks, I too love hearing about stuff like this

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wow really interesting,Im looking forward to hearing more.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

Interesting encounters - have you thought about calling one of the paranormal groups like Ghost Adventures? I bet they would love to investigate this hotel.

Bring on part two!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Yes I have.. But im not sure any of that reality show stuff is real at all. I'll post part two today. Every time I tell the story of that boy my eyes water, even right now! Something very bad happened to him, I think.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Very interesting encounters. Please post part II.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So far since you have been on ATS you have been abducted by Aliens , possible alien implants , Saw ghosts with red eyes ,white dress , communicated with them ,been hit by them . ....

Well I'll just let you explain it ,

Thanks for not attacking me. I'm a little crazy most likely, yea. I've seen people get beat into pulps, huge drug deals, massive amounts of cash, ghosts, flying saucers, I've had my whole face rebuilt after a car accident, had a man attempt to kidnap me and had a officer save me, serious brain injury, seen things move and spin uncontrollably with no rational, heard people's thoughts, I feel people's emotions off and on in an overwhelmingly matter, I've been shot at, had a trachea for 5 months, know what it's like to have no solid food for 7 months no water for 9 days, etc.

your post

Hell not even lifetime Paranormal investigators have encountered as much as you have in a lifetime of investigation .

*cough* have you been struck by lightning to ?

serious question .....

Cool "stories" though ...you definitely have a Knack for writing

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Yeah, I'm 28 years old. Im pretty transparent I think? You know you really think you know everything don't you. You have no idea what I've seen or been through, you just need to shut up, ok?

I know what I SAW.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Further more I never said I was abducted by aliens.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Part 2 is up, the best stories I think were part 1. I had a hard time recalling details and digging down on the later stories. I should of wrote them down, because I'm sure other stuff did happen, but the stuff in part 1 I have talked about so much it was easy for me to drop on here quickly.

If I do another post, its going to be about stories from a 'haunted' nursing home. This is just because I get to hear about it all the time due to my relationship with the people who work there, I want them to take photos, but yea its a whole new level of strangeness.

Thanks guys I think I'm all out of stuff to share from life about paranormal, and other strange experience. Would love to hear yours.
Please.

Edit: I just thought about what happened in a cemetery involving a deers head being cut off, and seems to have pissed off spirits, I will post this, I still have the pics on a myspace account somewhere. This will be good.
edit on 30-6-2015 by STEEM because: Remembered another GREAT story.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: STEEM

Yeah, I'm 28 years old. Im pretty transparent I think? You know you really think you know everything don't you. You have no idea what I've seen or been through, you just need to shut up, ok?

I know what I SAW.

I have a good idea , you're one of those guys .. you know the ones who have been "CIA , special forces ,search and rescue ," except for you it's Aliens and Ghost's .

I mean you did make a thread suggesting you had an Alien Implant activate right after posting your Alien abduction story.

you did a Great ! job back peddling out of that one I might Add.

Hey OP this Is My Opinion ,you post here ,expect to get people questioning your credibility . No need to tell me to Shut Up because that's not what I do when I feel information being posted is just Smoke .

Back on Topic , I am looking forward to reading the rest of your Ghost story's ... I really enjoyed the Alien Abduction story

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Further more I never said I was abducted by aliens.

lol , let me give you an example of your Alien abduction story ,.

ill use the cut on my hand.

Woke up , went outside ,grabbed some rope , grabbed a knife , started to cut the rope , slipped cut my hand , started to bleed ..... DID I JUST CUT MY SELF ?

Yes , you never said "i was abducted " but rather you worded it "was I abducted " and left every indication in your OP that you had been .

Don't play on words sir .

Back on topic I see you have posted part two of your ghost tales , headed over that way to read them .

Kap

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Btw you stated

some of which showed me pictures. I might post these later today,

Will you be posting these pics today ? I sure would like to take a look at them .

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Dude. I have like asked you nicely to let me post here, without harassing me. All you do is keep following me around telling me I'm full of it. Just knock it off? I don't care if people believe me or not, because if you never had a weird experience, your NOT going to believe it, period, either would I. But other people have, who also seek validation, and will have similar stories, thats what i wanna find. I'm done responding to you.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I ment, the stories, not the pictures. I don't have the pictures, I seen them on a digital camera. You totally microd that to make it look like I said something I didn't. Lol. You are something else.
edit on 30-6-2015 by STEEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Also, since you keep on rolling through my posts, calling me a liar, let me prove it to you, and give you incentives. You pay for a lie detector test, and if I fail Ill pay everything, but that won't satisfy you, will it?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Dude. I have like asked you nicely to let me post here, without harassing me. All you do is keep following me around telling me I'm full of it. Just knock it off? I don't care if people believe me or not, because if you never had a weird experience, your NOT going to believe it, period, either would I. But other people have, who also seek validation, and will have similar stories, thats what i wanna find. I'm done responding to you.

your on ATS ,surrounded by skeptics . When you post information that becomes accessible to everyone , expect people to try and rebuttal your claim's .

Not everyone has to believe you .

I have not Said directly you "you are fully of it "

however I will state now that ,Yes ! I feel your story's are fabricated .

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

ok man thats your opinion, but you don't have to spam all my posts saying the same thing, I'm trying to talk to OTHER people on here.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I ment, the stories, not the pictures. I don't have the pictures, I seen them on a digital camera. You totally microd that to make it look like I said something I didn't. Lol. You are something else.

That is incorrect you stated exactly this

Whew. Thats enough for now. I'm going to rename this Part One. There is so much more. I have many other stories that come from guests, some of which showed me pictures. I might post these later today, but soon never the less.

this is what you said , I didn't "make it look like you said something you didn't say " that is a lie.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join