It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
When I try to log in from my phone, it says, "a serious problem has occurred, please refresh the page and try again".

Sounds easy enough, but it keeps saying the same thing. I thought it might be my phone, but I can log into the dirt bike forums I belong to, facebook, email, etc. without any problems. Thought I might have gotten the ban hammer, but I'm the sweetest SOB on ATS and know I'd never get clicked. The ATS staff also knows that I'm a "high level Mason" and the consequences of banning a person such as myself, would be harsh! That, and I'm able to log in from a PC( That's how I figured out I wasn't clicked. Yeah, I'm a straight up gumshoe).

So anyhoo, how can I get back logged in on my phone? I'm rarely near a PC and reading while not logged in is a pain in the butt.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Try clearing the browser cache on your phone. When we moved to our new server infrastructure, it's likely that your phone isn't sending you to the right login page.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I had the same issue the other day. I wound up getting back in by just repeatedly hitting login until I finally got in.

join