It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did my body "suddenly" rejected red meat???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I've always eaten red meat before, at least twice a week with no drama. But for the last couple weeks, I've suffered from indigestion and diarrhea.

I eat at a canteen in our accommodation where hundreds more eat the same meals but I seem to be the only one constantly ill.

Eventually, I decided to experiment. The food in the canteen is horrible anyway. I fasted for three days and then took different meals in small amounts. The only meal that did not make me sick had no meat in it! Chicken gave a bit of nausea.

I took on a diet of oats and corn and suddenly, I feel 100% again!

I took red meat again in small amounts and voila! my body promptly rejected it as if it is poison!!

I had myself checked in the clinic and everything check out okay. But why now my body treats red meat like a poison?? As long as I don't take red meat, nothing wrong happens.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Have you been bitten by a tick lately? There's a tick that can give you a permanent allergy to red meat.
Link

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TatTvamAsi

Sure it's possible.. You do realize you can get some nasty *** parasites from eating red meat too right? Was the meat organic or monstersanto? Were they grass fed or grain fed? There are a million things it could be but since the world order plan is to exterminate as many people as possible by the billionaire losers on the planet i'd believe anything at this point. I know people who can no longer tolerate corn /popcorn. Corn is a big monsanto no no product im surprised half the world hasn't dropped dead already from all the crap they inject into the food chain never mind the water and air.

The world has gone insane.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
However it does make me wonder if they're targeting certain blood types/races. I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Sounds like THE ART OF WAR part 2 Book 7.
edit on 6/29/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
They sure don't make cows like they used to.

Have you heard people say that when you quit smoking, your sense of smell and taste return and everything is wonderful again?

Well, they do become more sensitive, but that isn't necessarily a good thing in the modern era. I'd been trying to wean my way off red meat entirely a few months ago anyway, but then I quit smoking and now I simply cannot eat the stuff--it does not taste like it used to. It's like I can taste the hormones, antibiotics and who knows what the hell they're injecting these poor creatures with.

Yes, that's right. I almost want to start smoking again so that I can't taste the dog s# our food has turned into.

Granted, it's been twenty years since I've had fully functioning taste buds, but holy crap. The stuff is bad, bad, bad. It doesn't even taste like meat anymore. Tofu-infused cardboard with a dash of bovine blood.
edit on 6/29/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Congratulations. Did you know children have to be trained to eat meat? Their bodies react to it as a poison at first, and try to expel it. In any case, it is better not to eat it than to eat it, so this is actually a net gain for you in terms of health and well being.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Its because it is not cows anymore, it is other animals including humans.

What is the ratio of cows in the world to humans? Seems like there is not enough cows to feed billions of people. But there sure is enough humans to feed us.

Just google it, there are countless articles dealing with human meat consumption.

So you better become a veggie person, meat is bad veggies are good. LoL

www.newvision.co.ug...
edit on 29-6-2015 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2015 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

A+ Blood types should never eat meat, however B types and AB types + O fair better when they supplement their bodies with Protein from meat sources. Yes i know people don't have fangs and their teeth are bent towards eating plants but, they can process meat infinately better than A types which are prone towards plant life.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I didn't know that human teeth are bent towards eating plants, an interesting factoid. The blood type stuff sounds like pseudoscience, although I've never studied it. People get plenty of protein from non-animal sources, and we don't need the excessive amount of protein which goes hand-in-hand with the "average" diet.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Have you heard people say that when you quit smoking, your sense of smell and taste return and everything is wonderful again?

Well, they do become more sensitive, but that isn't necessarily a good thing in the modern era. I'd been trying to wean my way off red meat entirely a few months ago anyway, but then I quit smoking and now I simply cannot eat the stuff--it does not taste like it used to. It's like I can taste the hormones, antibiotics and who knows what the hell they're injecting these poor creatures with.

Yes, that's right. I almost want to start smoking again so that I can't taste the dog s# our food has turned into.

Granted, it's been twenty years since I've had fully functioning taste buds, but holy crap. The stuff is bad, bad, bad. It doesn't even taste like meat anymore. Tofu-infused cardboard with a dash of bovine blood.

THIS INTRIGUES ME.

For the last 4-5 years I would guess, BACON has not been bacon. I remember loving bacon, literally every aspect of it, even the crispy yet stringy fatty tails that you would eat last because they were the absolutely most succulent part of that crispy morsel. the fat would just .... *drroooooll*

a few years ago, I had bacon and.... bleh, it was like artificial pork. Not real, like banana toothpaste, sure it is sweet, and if you force yourself it smells like ... something.. so did this bacon. I felt ill eating it.

Ever since then, bacon has been some new food. or.. edible product.. I have no idea.

But seeing you say you just couldn't stomach it, as if you could taste the impurities or additives? SPOT ON!!

well perhaps with one twist.. I have always heard that the difference between a neutered pig and one that is not, is that the male hormones flood the latter, and provide a strong, rank taste to the meat.

I do wonder if they had stopped this (in this day and age? bwaahahaha ahem sorry) or if it was just me. For a while I put it down to me.

But even steak.. all meats I did like cooked.. are bland if not unenticing at best. Any cured meats? I am fine with.

it's no wonder I subsist mainly on rice and vegetables these days lol... and wine.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Well there are people who believe such. Take the Japanese, there are i hear, many who only date/marry based on blood type that coincides with their own. And no i don't think anyone needs as much protein as we've been told however the average die it doesn't provide what humans need most. People could probably live off just vitamins from fruit and minerals. I mean, there have people people in history who just live off their own urine seeing as it provides all the essentials and most cures the body is lacking. But that's something entirely different and i don't wish to derail this thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

originally posted by: NthOther

THIS INTRIGUES ME.

For the last 4-5 years I would guess, BACON has not been bacon. I remember loving bacon, literally every aspect of it, even the crispy yet stringy fatty tails that you would eat last because they were the absolutely most succulent part of that crispy morsel. the fat would just .... *drroooooll*

a few years ago, I had bacon and.... bleh, it was like artificial pork. Not real, like banana toothpaste, sure it is sweet, and if you force yourself it smells like ... something.. so did this bacon. I felt ill eating it.

Ever since then, bacon has been some new food. or.. edible product.. I have no idea.

But seeing you say you just couldn't stomach it, as if you could taste the impurities or additives? SPOT ON!!

well perhaps with one twist.. I have always heard that the difference between a neutered pig and one that is not, is that the male hormones flood the latter, and provide a strong, rank taste to the meat.

I do wonder if they had stopped this (in this day and age? bwaahahaha ahem sorry) or if it was just me. For a while I put it down to me.

But even steak.. all meats I did like cooked.. are bland if not unenticing at best. Any cured meats? I am fine with.

it's no wonder I subsist mainly on rice and vegetables these days lol... and wine.

I'm not surprised the bacon doesn't taste the same, i read in canada somewhere that a pig farm run by two psychopaths were feeding their pigs prostitues, ick. So who knows, maybe it's north american wide now.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TatTvamAsi
Have you been bitten by a tick lately? There's a tick that can give you a permanent allergy to red meat.
Link

A million thanks! I'm trying to avoid red meat even before but my mother pressures me to eat red meat because she thinks it'll give me bulk and look more manly...I guess now I have a legit reason to avoid it!

I never got bitten by a tick though... I was bitten by bed bugs!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Look on the bright side. Out of all the crap in the air, food and water that's going to slowly kill you, you're down by 1.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

A+ Blood types should never eat meat, however B types and AB types + O fair better when they supplement their bodies with Protein from meat sources. Yes i know people don't have fangs and their teeth are bent towards eating plants but, they can process meat infinately better than A types which are prone towards plant life.

I'm blood type O. And it's strange in a matter of just weeks for my body to transition to treat red meat like a poison.

I'm still a little concerned though. What might cause a relatively sudden change. Can it possibly be a result of changes to the brain??
edit on 29-6-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't have an answer for you. But the tick thing - I've heard of that. Interesting.

I ate meat as a kid - you know, hot dogs, hamburgers, roast beef, lunch meats. I really disliked it. When I was old enough to put my foot down, I declared myself a vegetarian at 12. My parents said fine, we are not making you special foods. So I lived on "side dishes."

At 20, I was pregnant and craved meat. I gave in and started eating ground beef, chicken/turkey and occasionally pork. Couldn't eat steak or roast beef style of meat, as I couldn't seem to digest it. Felt like rocks in me.

Fifteen years later, I wanted to quit meat again, so I stopped red meat and pork. Kept to chicken/turkey. Easy. Felt better.

Then one summer, I had intestinal distress so bad that I couldn't eat chicken/turkey. I quit on the spot. For many years, I was a vegetarian just fine. No fish/seafood.

And then it started, after about six years. Craving red meat. I gave in and began eating fish. I started to crave shrimp. Gave in. That did it for some time. Then I just needed more protein, started wanting chicken. Stayed there awhile. Then red meat (but no steaks - can't do that). No real stomach issues.

I hate that I am not a vegetarian. I don't think meat, fish, fowl are safe to eat anymore. I don't even like the taste and texture. But my body wanted the protein.

It's gotten to the point now that I can't eat a chicken leg off the bone. It makes me ill just thinking about how barbaric it feels. I am that way with shrimp now. Can't seem to eat it.

I quit eating meat as a kid because it always felt wrong (spiritually) and unhealthy. My goal is to figure out how to get whatever it is my body craves without actually eating meat/fish/fowl. Not sure how. But I do feel my need for meat is diminishing again, which I welcome.

Regarding the bacon post: I agree. I did eat bacon a couple times (I try never to eat pork), and it does taste awful. Not like bacon, but like bacon flavored cardboard strips. Ugh. Weird.

On a side note, I have this weird cycle where my body just decides it can't tolerate coffee, even if I "need" it to wake up for work. I drink a medium to large coffee every morning. And then - poof - one day, I can't seem to drink it. I try to force it down, but it feels like poison. And then I just stop drinking it, cold turkey. No headaches, no side effects of quitting.

I feel great. A week, a month, hell, one time a year. And then I get really tired and worn down, take a bit of coffee, find that I can keep it down, and then I get hooked again. I don't even like the taste of coffee. I just drink it to keep going.

Can't explain why my body "rejects" coffee on occasion.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I wouldn't be too concerned, the body if given the proper vitamins minerals etc can bounce back. Here is a book online you can check out, there are many references out there, this is but one, and the feedback is over 1000 views positive by ordinary people.

It could have been food poisoning which should pass, or just something that didn't agree with you. I would look into parasites also, as they live in red meat. Don't panic though there are ways around that, they hate certain things, one of which is apple cider vinegar, organic that is. Everyone has parasites but some are just irritating. Check this out and do some research on it, there is a lot of info online about it.

Eat right for your blood type

For Type O: Focus on higher protein, eliminate grains, and perform energetic aerobic exercise
For Type A: Go vegetarian, exercise more mildly, and ease tension through meditation
For Type B: Vary your diet with a diversity of food groups, and exercise moderately
For Type AB: You have most of the benefits and intolerances of Types A and B

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I wanted to add this, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand however i thought it might help those who have arthritis aches or pains.

www.noarthritis.com...

There are certain types of Vegetables that inflame arthritis. They are called 'NightShades' and Tomatoes are one of them. This is a really good site for info on this you may want to check out.

here's an excerpt -

The Nightshades You are beginning to hear about "The Nightshades" and may wonder what they are. The author, actually a horticulturist professionally, discovered back in the 1950's that his diverticulitis was caused by frequent drinking of a cold glass of a popular "claimed healthful" canned tomato/paprika/other vegetables drink. Rudolph Matfred, M.D. in New Brunswick, NJ (deceased) suggested the problem might have been caused by "hot foods" which means those containing red pepper. I began avoiding tomato and hot pepper, but I was still eating the other nightshades, white potato and eggplant.

I realized that these are all members of the Solanaceae family of plants, historically referred to as "nightshades". It is thought the name originated among the Romans who ground up a so-called deadly black nightshade and put it in an alcoholic drink intended for an enemy. The shade came down for a long night: they died. The botanical name for the black nightshade is Atropa belladonna L. Tobacco is also a member of this family of drug plants, which includes tomato, potato, eggplant, and peppers of all kinds (except black pepper). We know what tobacco can do to our health by comparing smokers to non-smokers.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It happens as you get older, the body loses it's tolerance to certain foods.

I stopped being able to eat red meat in my mid 20s. It just suddenly started upsetting my stomach.

As you get older the foods you can tolerate tends to be restricted.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Our system isn't designed to digest red meat. I get the lump in my belly that won't go away, so stopped eating it a long time ago.

Some people disagree with that and regularly consume it, they have less reaction because they have trained their system to accept it, for now.

Look out down the road.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join