It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Presidents Have Access to "Something" That Extends Their Life Expectancy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
After the 1950's, Presidents started living significantly longer than average Americans. Based on the majority of replies, I'll just chalk it up to Top Quality good ole USA medical care, exercise, and almost no McDonalds, Wendy's, etc..

With all the pampering, Hillary might actually look better after her first term!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It's mostly genetics. Life expectancy if you made it past a toddler has barely risen much in the last 100 years. I think it was estimated at 6-8 years. I mean we're talking about the commander in chief. I would hope someone in that position would have some good genes (save dubyah the intellectual runt of the litter).

My paps is 58 and just came back from a 40 year high school reunion, saying he was by far the youngest looking and most mentally active of the bunch. My grandpa is 82 and has a brother 87, they're both still going strong. One of my grandmothers is 79 and doing well, the other is about the same age I think and has succumb to Alzheimer's. Her original husband died out in his 50s, so I'm concerned for my moms side of the family, but Paps side seems to have good genetics.
edit on 26-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
A mere 5 months ago, former US President Jimmy Carter announced that he had BRAIN CANCER. Yesterday, he announces that due to a new miracle drug, he's been declared Cancer-Free. a.k.a..CURED!

Which brings me back to the reason I started this thread. It certainly appears that modern Presidents have had access to special "treatments" which the average population is not privy to. Maybe they have better health insurance than most of us, or have smarter doctors?

At any rate, I'm happy for President Carter and his family. What a wonderful Christmas present!

-cwm

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

With all the pampering, Hillary might actually look better after her first term!

They would need to start with a trowel! No, they really can't fix her up, she is just .... well, she looks like she is.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join