It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Destroying Nasa Rockets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

If the payload is friendly then its allowed to proceed.

well i guess unmanned spacecraft built for and by the military is considered friendly tech.
from the link in my first post.

OTV 4 (USA 261) OTV 4 (USA 261) also known as X-37B is a reusable unmanned spacecraft, May 20, 2015

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Oh please... There have been plenty of launches that have contained weaponry of some kind over the years that have made it into space...

Yes, but not Current Technology that could create a problem for them and their agenda, and naturally we the people are never going to know any secrets

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
SpaceX don't honour the treaty the same way the Alliance does. Denied.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SPECULUM

Can't tell if serious...

lmfaoooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha rotfllllllllllllllll bahahahahahababa ahahababababababababababahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
NASA sub contracts to a third party for their parts, the parts usually suck.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Sometimes we gotta troll, when its quiet on ATS.
Launching stuff into outer space on several tons of rocket propulsion fuel...will malfunction eventually.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40
Sometimes we gotta troll, when its quiet on ATS.
Launching stuff into outer space on several tons of rocket propulsion fuel...will malfunction eventually.

We suck as humans and aerospace engineers, we should just stay home and care for the planet, people and pets.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I agree with you on that thought. What business do we have going into space to try to propagate the species? Right? Let us go the way of the cretaceaus creatures. Right?
Guess what buddy? I'm a fervent Pro-Martian colonist. We need to spread and conquer our Solar System, building floating stations above Venus. Building colonies on Mars.
Sending probes to Europa. Extracting water from Europa to feed Mars.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I've always wandered how many ICBM's would blow up mid-flight in an all out nuclear exchange.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Oh please... There have been plenty of launches that have contained weaponry of some kind over the years that have made it into space...

Happen to have any links on that one?

And for those honest doubters, there is video evidence showing something took out the Russian meteor:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
Lol. Nice fake.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Why did they blow up the space shuttle? Hated having a teacher going into space?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It is actually possible that the people in the UFOs (not necessarily aliens with tentacles) shoot down the rockets. However then I wonder why they wouldn't shoot down the spacestation as well... it does not sound logical.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

originally posted by: Swills

Can't tell if serious...

Oh i'm Serious. To expensive to blow up ourselves, What else could it be? Those Aliens have been known to mess with our stuff, and they surely cant have us out there with them

What else could it be?

How about sabotage? Humans do that all the time in every walk of life.

How about the lowest contract bidder manufacturing the components? Pay peanuts, you get Monkeys.

How about plain old bad luck? Crud happens.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherdaytoday

I bet these are the same ones who are constantly throwing rocks at the Earth. A mean spirited group.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
There is footage of objects disabling rockets with some kind of laser light. The Earth is under quarantine, especially if the cargo isn't friendly. We are being watched.

There are many, many people that believe what you have stated. Beings from elsewhere... don't trust us...and for good reasons...look at how many on Earth destroy each other.

There have been rumors that since 1956 Beings from other planets have stopped 2 nuclear bombs from going off...they have interfered...interesting rumor.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Then it's settled...for whatever reason, ET just doesn't like the Japanese.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

And that's why the Aliens keep blowing up our lil rockets. This is a Prison planet

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Most likely something in the cargo hold they didn't want in space?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join