It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does ATS delete Topics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is conspiracy board and lots of wierd stuff is going on the forums, but i would like to know if some topics are forbiden and why?

P.S. i just had simple discussion in Hitler topic where some guy post a 6h long documentary and i only wanted to know the answer if this thing is worth to watch. But now topic is gone. Maybe some hackers deleted it?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Terms and Conditions, as well as the Index of Important ATS Threads is a plethora of information on what topics are allowed and not.

As far as the Hitler topic is specifically concerned, please see this link:

**ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS:** We don't like Hitler at ATS, not even a little bit.

Hope that answered your questions.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm sure the mods removed it, because the film is a piece of nazi-sympathizing garbage, and that, together with the comments about a "zionist agenda" the OP made, it's pretty obvious what their agenda was, and it's not one that ATS condones or allows.

Edit: I see _Bonez_ beat me to it, lol.
edit on 6/28/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Yes. This is a private-members only forum. As such, there are owners, moderators and rules (Ts and Cs) you agreed to when you joined. You should read them on what's allowed, not allowed...where and when you cannot post...and what can get removed and why.

Mysterioustranger

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I m just asking, i didn't post that topic. And i have read that owners don't like Hitler.

But, i can also draw a line that i was thinking that ATS is something different. I don't need MSM nor anybody else filter content for me. I can do it on my own.

I agree that cursing, propaganda, promoting and other illegal and ugly things should be removed. But discussion about Hitler forbidden makes deny ignorance moto funny.

Anyway, since i needed almost a year to find out that freedom of speech is also limited on ATS.

And i understand owners have the right to do whatever they want, but also i have the right to leave and hopefully join some other debating forum that have little more freedom of speech.

Bye

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

You're free to leave at any time, but it will be your loss if you do. Discussion about Hitler is not forbidden, and there are, in fact, quite a few threads discussing him. The only thing forbidden, is revisionist, nazi-sympathizing trash that tries to paint him as anything other than the POS that he was. If you can't accept and agree with that, then perhaps you should move on...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
The Terms and Conditions, as well as the Index of Important ATS Threads is a plethora of information on what topics are allowed and not.

As far as the Hitler topic is specifically concerned, please see this link:

**ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS:** We don't like Hitler at ATS, not even a little bit.

Hope that answered your questions.

In addition, The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS

And now thread closed.
edit on Sun Jun 28 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join