It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... What is the best evidence that Planet X/Niburu does NOT exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

I don't personally believe in any Planet X but there is no way anyone can prove it's BS.
It is up to those who make the claims to provide the supporting evidence.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
... it's not like we can see trough our Sun or planets.

The Earth moves around the Sun once in a year. Every 6 months, Earth is on the other side of the sun, and we would be able to see what is on that other side.

That's why we can see Orion at night in the winter, but can't see the constellation of Orion in the summer. Orion is still in the sky in the summer, but it is in the daytime sky.

True. But it's not like such a planet would be stationary, lol

Again, I don't really buy into it. I don't understand why people would talk about something that doesn't exist.

Thats really stupid if they do this for money. there is enough fake # in the media. We don't need such info on the net.

On the other hand I doubt that we know everything about our solar system in the year of 2015.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
our Sol is actually a white dwarf, not a yellow sun, yellow is just the Earth atmosphere haze

No.

Well, you're right about our sun being white-looking and not yellow-looking (the yellow appearance only being an artifact of viewing it through Earth's atmosphere), but it is NOT a white dwarf.

A white dwarf is the remnant of a collapsed star; it is basically a dead star, because it is no longer undergoing fusion. White dwarfs are much smaller than our Sun -- many only the size of earth.

It is though that the Sun may one day (in a few billion years) end up as a white dwarf, after first going through the red giant phase. However, our sun is in no way a white dwarf today.

Our sun is a "G type main sequence star", which are sometimes called "yellow dwarfs", but that is a misnomer. G type main sequence stars could sometimes be yellowish, or they can be white, like the sun.

edit on 6/28/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It wasn't censored. The video debunks itself. You can see that the coordinates for this object are not the same as the black box. This is a known object. We also know what is under the black box. Neither are Nibiru.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Devils advocate here. What exactly is the red star a over Ra's head? Why are there so many new telescopes being built in the southern hemisphere? Are all the Sumerian tablets just lies? The lower half of Earth became the asteroid belt. Why the Svalsbard seed bank now? Sitchin was no liar. Its just we didn't listen. The ancients knew about another member of our solar system. Earth (and our solar system) wouldn't be the way it is if not for the Nemisis system. The odd tilt of the outer planets speaks to an invader from the abyss.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nice angle. proving something doesn't exist is a lot harder… can't be done.

Therefore it must exist, right?

A whole new round of Nibiru…

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Nice angle. proving something doesn't exist is a lot harder… can't be done.

Therefore it must exist, right?

A whole new round of Nibiru…

that really wasn't my intention

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

mmm hmm. Another Niburu thread would most likely be dumped.

A "Not Niburu" thread? Now thats unique…

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

True. But it's not like such a planet would be stationary, lol

No, Nothing is stationary. If it was stationary then it would long be gone as our solar system is moving. So please describe the process of exactly how this object would always be behind the sun.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
"Aliens". Duh.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The second video is from the 23/09/13.

The monks from the Himalayas said Nibiru would pass 2015.

What a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

What kind of telescope do the monks from the Himalayas use? Come to think of it, a state-of-the-art scope on one of those tall mountains could be quite a piece of equipment.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
a reply to: EA006

What kind of telescope do the monks from the Himalayas use? Come to think of it, a state-of-the-art scope on one of those tall mountains could be quite a piece of equipment.

It's called the Third Eye. It's so amazing it's like Magic.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

Devils advocate here. What exactly is the red star a over Ra's head?

Where?

Why are there so many new telescopes being built in the southern hemisphere?

Because there are a lot of interesting deep space objects that cannot be seen from the Northern Hemisphere.

Are all the Sumerian tablets just lies?

No, just the mythological ones. On the other hand, people who claim that Nibiru is mentioned by the Sumerians are lying. The word is first used by the Babylonians.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

The lower half of Earth became the asteroid belt.

???

Why the Svalsbard seed bank now?

To preserve genetic diversity in a changing world.

Sitchin was no liar.

Oh yes he was!

Its just we didn't listen.

Unfortunately, enough people listened that he continued to live off of the nonsense he made up.

The ancients knew about another member of our solar system.

The ancients didn't even know about Uranus and Neptune. Instead of posting a picture of a cylinder seal with a random number of stars on it, why not find a text that contains the ancients' names for the outer two ice giants?

Earth (and our solar system) wouldn't be the way it is if not for the Nemisis system.

Nemisis is an entirely different theory than Nibiru, and no evidence has been found to support it, either.

The odd tilt of the outer planets speaks to an invader from the abyss.

Or a routine pass by of another solar system aeons ago. Scientists might even be able to identify the exact star soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I didnt read the thread yet so i will do that later on - Pardon me in case this has been covered.

“Planet X” means planet 10 meaning it is after a ninth planet in our solar system. I imagine many assume it is the alphabetical X and this may be causing some confusion or actually making it more mysterious.

Now then, if the other planets dont seem to be causing too much trouble then WHY would this one? Is it the cave doodles?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Harvin

Planet X has an entirely different meaning now, the 10th planet has already been discovered I believe.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Harvin

In regards to the X in Planet X it never referred to the number ten. Pluto hadn't even been discovered when the name was coined.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
The lower half of Earth became the asteroid belt.

Did you mean became the southern hemisphere (lol sorry)
What do you mean by this?

originally posted by: Oannes
Earth (and our solar system) wouldn't be the way it is if not for the Nemisis system. The odd tilt of the outer planets speaks to an invader from the abyss.

I think there has been posted a video of what would happen if the invader from the abyss came through. It would be much worse than the odd tilt of the outer planets. There would be no solar system as we know it.

Edit: The video mentioned above isn't pure CGI fantasy. As far as I'm aware it employs the same orbital mechanics that explain the movements and positions of the objects in the solar system that can be verified by anyone.
edit on 29-6-2015 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Main video:

Main video explained:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-7-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Gravity. A planet the size of the alleged Nibiru would have a gravitational pull that would effect the bodies around it. If it were to get closer to the inner solar system, it would start affecting the planets and moons withing, disrupting orbits and stuff. The fact that every planet's orbits are relatively stable says that no planet has done this in the history of the solar system. This applies to a supposed planet hiding out in the Oort Cloud as well.
edit on 16-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join