It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Far Right Racists Being Seen As Future Anti-Government Domestic Terrorists'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: MoreBeer
The death and destruction caused by these far right racists you mention do not amount to a drop in a bucket compared to the death and destruction caused by inner city gang bangers and their gun loving ideologies.

But carry on with your fear of boogeymen and ignore the real , more dangerous, and pressing problem hate group affecting this nation.

We all know these are just poor, misguided, undereducated, oppressed souls right?

It's not PC to talk about the real problem population.

If you want to start a new thread on gang bangers or population control go on ahead.

But this thread is about racist homegrown domestic terrorism and the groups that adopt or support racist ideologies.

Gang bangers are of every race, any race can be a gangster.

Being a ganster criminal and being a racist terrorist are two very different mindsets.

I think the group I mentioned fits that description quite well.

Sorry you don't agree.

So your saying gansters are racist terrorists?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Please talk about the topic of the thread if your going to post on it, not the posters.

Umm, I DID talk about your thread, which is titled -

The Far Right Racists Being Seen As Future Anti-Government Domestic Terrorists'

Now, I'm asking YOU as the OP to PROVE where those you deem "far right racists" are "terrorists".

I asked you to show me where the "KKK" and those whom are now assumed to be a part of that group (which in reality, there are like 5 members now, maybe?) have anything to do with representing the "right", which is about 50% of white, conservative Christian America.

Totally on topic, based on the thread YOU created. I never ONCE spoke of you, the poster. Now get on with your hate filled race-baiting thread.

Isn't this getting old yet?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Please talk about the topic of the thread if your going to post on it, not the posters.

Umm, I DID talk about your thread, which is titled -

The Far Right Racists Being Seen As Future Anti-Government Domestic Terrorists'

Now, I'm asking YOU as the OP to PROVE where those you deem "far right racists" are "terrorists".

I asked you to show me where the "KKK" and those whom are now assumed to be a part of that group (which in reality, there are like 5 members now, maybe?) have anything to do with representing the "right", which is about 50% of white, conservative Christian America.

Totally on topic, based on the thread YOU created. I never ONCE spoke of you, the poster. Now get on with your hate filled race-baiting thread.

Isn't this getting old yet?

Calling me a hateful race baiter for calling out the KKK seems like you are the one doing name calling here.
Look at the link I provided for the real numbers.
Look at the article in the link, it has all the evidence in it for you.
Talk about the topic not me, im not a racist, nor is this a hate filled thread.
Stick to the T&C of ATS and be respectful.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Calling me a hateful race baiter for calling out the KKK seems like you are the one doing name calling here.

#1 Your OP IS race-baiting, this is not a personal insult/attack, this is FACT. (It's a daily thing on ATS now, so don't feel too special)

#2 Calling out the KKK? All 5 of them? Nope, your OP is clearly spreading a message trying to convince the ignorant that right leaning people, specifically whites are members of this mythical "#1 terrorist" KKK group in America. The whole premise of the OP is BS.

#3 Now prove me wrong or shut up.
edit on 28-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The proof is in the pudding.

The fact that many conservatives have become infatuated with the Confederacy after 9 African Americans got massacred inside a church by a racist is just further proof.

Are you making stuff up again? Is ATS a propaganda disseminator? This is really crap.

Someone needs to do a bit on the radical violent left. They loved to set off bombs, stir up race hate, economic based hate ect.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

#1 Your OP IS race-baiting, this is not a personal insult, this is FACT. (It's a daily thing on ATS now, so don't feel too special)

#2 Calling out the KKK? All 5 of them? Nope, your OP is clearly spreading a message trying to convince the ignorant that right leaning people, specifically whites are members of this mythical "#1 terrorist" group in America. The whole premise of the OP is BS.

I am free to post and do not need to shut up all ATS members have the liberty to post as we please, I will not be silenced by you.

Your points dont make sense to me, not sure why you keep saying the thread is race baiting, because its not, also your saying there are 5 people in the kkk, there are in fact thousands.

So your points are based on what exactly? What does any of that have to do with domestic terrorism and hate groups?
edit on 28-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

#1 Your OP IS race-baiting, this is not a personal insult, this is FACT. (It's a daily thing on ATS now, so don't feel too special)

#2 Calling out the KKK? All 5 of them? Nope, your OP is clearly spreading a message trying to convince the ignorant that right leaning people, specifically whites are members of this mythical "#1 terrorist" group in America. The whole premise of the OP is BS.

I am free to post and do not need to shut up all ATS members have the liberty to post as we please, I will not be silenced by you.

Your points dont make sense to me, not sure why you keep saying the thread is race baiting, because its not, also your saying there are 5 people in the kkk, there are in fact thousands.

So your points are based on what exactly? What does any of that have to do with domestic terrorism and hate groups?

Oh ok, great. Don't address a damn thing then, just spout off about how you won't "shut up!" cause... AHHHH I hate whitey!!

Ahhh, yes, we get it. Irrational hatred. Hey, it might do you some good to look in the mirror.

Have fun with your hate-based thread, but I'm out. Peace!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

cause... AHHHH I hate whitey!!

Excuse me big fella, but I find that term "whitey" you love to use so much kind of offensive, lol. It also comes across to me as a clear form of race baiting..... Just for the record.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

cause... AHHHH I hate whitey!!

Excuse me big fella, but I find that term "whitey" you love to use so much kind of offensive, lol. It also comes across to me as a clear form of race baiting..... Just for the record.

Oh, I apologize my fellow big fellow, I should have been more pc about it. Does W-y suffice for you? No? I meant to say, the "W" word. Personally sir, I couldn't care less, regardless of if you are serious or not.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hard lefty terror.

In the early 1970s thousands of bombings were taking place throughout the country — sometimes up to five a day. They were targeted protests, carried out by a multitude of radical activist groups: The Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation Army, the FALN, the Black Liberation Army.

Link

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LibertasIntel

The fact that you seem obsessed about who happens to be Jewish, and who does not, means that my grandfathers generation did not do a good enough job of butchering every last Nazi bastard on the earth back in the day. If they had, your ideology would not have existed in this century.

That is a shame.

It is fortunate however, that there are more people like my grandfathers around at this time, than there are people like you. While that remains the case, there is still a chance that ideology such as this will be wiped from the face of the earth at some point. I relish the chance to do my part to ensure that we clean this world of hatred and intolerance. For too long the far right have gotten away with all manner of terrible crimes against humanity, and there will come a time when the patience of the reasonable members of society, will wear too thin to bare, and when that time comes, I hope you have learned how to be a reasonable, respectful person, aware of the fact that all humans bleed the same colour. It would be a shame if the first the racists learned of this fact, is from the evidence issuing forth from their own jugulars.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What a horrible thread.

I have a feeling all the African American conservatives would agree.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Oh ok, great. Don't address a damn thing then, just spout off about how you won't "shut up!" cause... AHHHH I hate whitey!!

Ahhh, yes, we get it. Irrational hatred. Hey, it might do you some good to look in the mirror.

Have fun with your hate-based thread, but I'm out. Peace!

So your saying I as a white skinned person "hate whitey". Dude your not making much sense and your way over the line when its comes to T&C of ATS. This thread isnt hate based, nor am I.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

So your saying I as a white skinned person "hate whitey"

Millions of white "liberals" hate their own skin color everyday, didn't you know? It's all about "white guilt" man! It's the new fad! This is preached and practiced in schools everyday in the U.S. and now and you're playing dumb? Craziness.

Anyway, back to your hate thread..

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: LibertasIntel

The fact that you seem obsessed about who happens to be Jewish, and who does not, means that my grandfathers generation did not do a good enough job of butchering every last Nazi bastard on the earth back in the day. If they had, your ideology would not have existed in this century.

That is a shame.

It is fortunate however, that there are more people like my grandfathers around at this time, than there are people like you. While that remains the case, there is still a chance that ideology such as this will be wiped from the face of the earth at some point. I relish the chance to do my part to ensure that we clean this world of hatred and intolerance. For too long the far right have gotten away with all manner of terrible crimes against humanity, and there will come a time when the patience of the reasonable members of society, will wear too thin to bare, and when that time comes, I hope you have learned how to be a reasonable, respectful person, aware of the fact that all humans bleed the same colour. It would be a shame if the first the racists learned of this fact, is from the evidence issuing forth from their own jugulars.

Nazis are still around, I cant believe ignorant racism is still here in this day and age.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LibertasIntel
The KKK is reaching out as evident by this photograph:

Seriously, The KKK is attempting outreach:

“We’re starting to reach out more to the African-American community,” said Robert Jones, leader of the Ku Klux Klan. Yes, you read right — the Ku Klux Klan. The White supremacy group is calling upon the Black community and other groups that it traditionally slurred, rejected and terrorized to join the Loyal White Knights in its efforts against undocumented immigrants who are coming to America. This includes communities in Atlanta, Orange County, California, and South Carolina.

Cultural Marxism is an ideology which emphasizes culture as a main cause of inequalities. Critics have seen cultural Marxism and its influence as an important cause of political correctness and as an important cause of a perceived decline of humanities, social sciences, culture, and civilization in the Western world.

The communists/broken capitalists that are occupying the U.S. government are in the throws of the last conquest; Rugged individualism.

I'll say they are reaching out. The middle hooded "Klux"
person in the photo is also black.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So now it's time to follow the conformist mindset and pretend that these rather enigmatic 'far right racists' are the problem,eh?

Leftists will believe absolutely anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
So now it's time to follow the conformist mindset and pretend that these rather enigmatic 'far right racists' are the problem,eh?

Leftists will believe absolutely anything.

Its not about being right or left but being a terrorist, and being indoctroned with a terrorist ideology.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I think I've seen this script. It was V. Remember how the scientists were taken out? First, the aliens appear and claim peaceful intent, but some scientists start to find out they are hiding something. So scientists start to be taken out. The aliens employ the Big Lie technique to get the rest of the world to buy in the idea that the scientists are jealous and want to hurt the benevolent aliens.

Pretty soon, all the scientists are being rounded up and removed from society. The only people with the know-how and expertise to recognize what it being done to the rest of the planet by the aliens are being taken out as a class.

V also shows the power of media to shape the views and perceptions of people. We see it today. Look at how they are playing you like a cheap guitar. The KKK has been a marginalized group for years, but suddenly it's the biggest threat of our time.

Anyhow, I think you ought to watch this 9 minute video on why this miniseries is so important and start asking yourself some serious questions about what you see happening around yourself today. Be careful, it can happen here.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yet another twisted race baiting thread only this time it is directed towards the right, everyone on the right are home grown terrorist . This reads like it is copied right out of the" Saul Alinsky rules for radicals ", you people need to read ATS T&C specifically paragraph 16.

Its not the" right "that is infatuated with the Confederate flag, they can't tare it down fast enough, its all the race baiters that have found a new way to use the horrible deaths of 9 innocents to further divide us and fuel hate threads like this one.

Let me ask a question that I doubt you have thought about, how many of these kinds of threads do you think it will take to activate some twisted person to say " yah, your right " and go out and kill or hurt more innocents. Somehow I doubt the people that post this hate filled rhetoric think of that... do you ?

edit on 28-6-2015 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2015 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join