It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs appear on International Space Station cameras just as NASA cuts live feed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I made a post in another thread about EXACTLY this point. I disagree with automatic banning of sources for one very good reason.

A post I made giving my opinion

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well the most recent thread was scrubbed in due haste.. so i'll say this again..

This event, has gathered traction outside of utube.
The mainstream media is talking about it.. ATS lags behind due to it's lynch mob mentality

Not bad for a hoax.. or is it..

Blake and friends (3rdPh, STT) are most probably paid good $$ to add real vids to the insta-hoax pile

and ATS is.. complicit in that, furthering the agenda that EVERYTHING lately is a hoax, based solely on where it's being shown.

Well.. it's being shown in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA now.... so.. where do we go from here?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Find the video's on the NASA site and use links to the real source to post a topic here, instead of sending traffic to sites known to hoax people.

Seems simple enough to me? Might take a little effort on the OP's part, but then good threads always do.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Nothing has been scrubbed.

The video is here, it can still be watched, it can still be discussed.

Do you actually believe that Blake and co are paid well to add real vids to their hoax pile? Really? They're paid money from hits from weak minded fools who lap up the garbage they create, if the MSM jumps on one of their videos, it doesn't make the video valid, it just confirms what I say about fools.

This video is a joke with no context.

Any serious UFO believer would be demanding more information from the person who uploaded it.

Get the time and date this was filmed and we'll talk.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
o the huffpost discussion, I was asked to suggest my best guess, and I demurred --

"Fair question but there's a problem. Until we can get a verifiable date/time of the sequence, and use it to determine location and illumination conditions of the scene, and the background celestial sphere, and get the ID of the camera and its specs, we're stymied in formulating even candidate hypotheses, much less testing them. As a rule these UFO promoters withhold the origin data, thus pre-sabotaging any rational investigation, leaving the apparition 'unidentified' -- possibly on purpose. Observe that pattern in action over time and reach your own conclusions about motives for this coverup. ."

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Very nice response, Jim.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join