It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming within a dream, with a dash of sleep paralyse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Greetings my fellow ATS users, tis a pleasure
Not really upto date on pros on cons of this website I'm farley new, not to sure wether I'm posting this in the right space but if had an unusual encounter, more so than before anyhow and need answers asap!
Here we go..
Basically I'm always having sleep paralyse, I get it most nights and on average I'd say I could have it 15 times at max. I've been getting it since I was 15, now being 18 I've pretty much conquered my fear of it and it's just one of them things. I usually go about awaking from it by jolting myself, focusing all my energy into a body limp *my leg* and it takes a few attempts at first as sometimes il get all my energy harvested then fall back into sleep paralyse (very hard to follow, not to good at explaining this mumbo jumbo but please bear with me chaps) anyhow, that's usually my escape and it works a real charm, feel free to give it a whirl yourself. I did you to experience sleep paralyse super badly, I'd hear voises, see shadows and rarely have outer body experiences and roam about my humble abode whilst under sleep paralyse yet watching my mom, my dad, the awake and the living go about their life then I'd wake up and think hay that wasn't real, I'd then relay this information to my mom, dad ect and they'd be like, woah, we where actually doing what you've explained. So for example whilst roaming about id stumble apon my mom cleanin in the kitchen then I'd wake and tell her yet shed tell me she was just doing what I dreamt? So I came to the conclusion I'm lucid dreaming aka having outer body experiences. Freaky. Nevertheless today I had the worse experience yet; I didnt sleep at all last night and all day was wide awake and today I had to force myself asleep as I still wasn't tired regardless of my absence of sleep the previous night. Finally I'm asleep. I had a bizarre dream, of course what is bizzare, what is normal? All dreams are rather on the weird side. Yet for my personal self it was more bizarre so than usual, I then went asleep within my dream.. A dream within a dream.. *the plot thickens* nothing to fancy shmancy about this new dream within a dream other than getting a peck on the lips by a young chap, and usually due to past experiences whenever someone gets up close and personal within my dreams I suddenly become self aware and wake myself up using my methods in sleep paralyse, (focusing energy into leg) so I did this within my dream then awoke within my previous dream, everything was still the same it was like I'd resumed my last dream, still totally aware of what happened and that I'd awoke in my dream, yet I awoke in sleep paralyse? I remember trying to speak and it coming out all robotic and mechanic like, it turned into the matrix kind of. Green everywhere, numbers everywhere, electricity. At this point as you can imagine I was totally freaked out and seriously scared out my whits end. Like what was this place? Had I become stuck between universes? Stuck within myself? Was the images I saw my brain waves? My brain activity? Totally bamboozled *confused* by what was going on I used my ole hat trick -wake me up- trick of energy to leg, so I awoke out of sleep paralyse into the dream and began going totally insane as I couldn't wake up to "real life". I tried to kick myself out of this, I walked into another room as in this dream I was in ireland in a hotel so I found myself a bed and after about 30 attempts I managed to awake myself using my leg energy trick! I awoke so flustered so confused yet I was that relived to have woke I haven't bothered resuming my slumber I'm totally bewdered and am looking for answers behind A- dreaming within a dream itself, I've done this may a time yet haven't bothered investigating further. B- waking up within my dream from my previous dream with sleep paralyse. And C- sleep paralyse in general.. What does this all mean?
Is there a further explanation?
Again, it may be hard to follow not wonderful at explanations but id appreciate feedback.
Yours truly, brown-eyed-girl.
& that's all folks

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Before I comment on the actual context. I would suggest you use paragraphs in your posts. It makes it a lot easier to read

originally posted by: Browneyedgirl96
Greetings my fellow ATS users, tis a pleasure
Not really upto date on pros on cons of this website I'm farley new, not to sure wether I'm posting this in the right space but if had an unusual encounter, more so than before anyhow and need answers asap!

Here we go..

Basically I'm always having sleep paralyse, I get it most nights and on average I'd say I could have it 15 times at max. I've been getting it since I was 15, now being 18 I've pretty much conquered my fear of it and it's just one of them things.

I usually go about awaking from it by jolting myself, focusing all my energy into a body limp *my leg* and it takes a few attempts at first as sometimes il get all my energy harvested then fall back into sleep paralyse (very hard to follow, not to good at explaining this mumbo jumbo but please bear with me chaps) anyhow, that's usually my escape and it works a real charm, feel free to give it a whirl yourself.

I did you to experience sleep paralyse super badly, I'd hear voises, see shadows and rarely have outer body experiences and roam about my humble abode whilst under sleep paralyse yet watching my mom, my dad, the awake and the living go about their life then I'd wake up and think hay that wasn't real, I'd then relay this information to my mom, dad ect and they'd be like, woah, we where actually doing what you've explained. So for example whilst roaming about id stumble apon my mom cleanin in the kitchen then I'd wake and tell her yet shed tell me she was just doing what I dreamt? So I came to the conclusion I'm lucid dreaming aka having outer body experiences. Freaky.

Nevertheless today I had the worse experience yet; I didnt sleep at all last night and all day was wide awake and today I had to force myself asleep as I still wasn't tired regardless of my absence of sleep the previous night. Finally I'm asleep. I had a bizarre dream, of course what is bizzare, what is normal? All dreams are rather on the weird side. Yet for my personal self it was more bizarre so than usual, I then went asleep within my dream.. A dream within a dream.. *the plot thickens* nothing to fancy shmancy about this new dream within a dream other than getting a peck on the lips by a young chap, and usually due to past experiences whenever someone gets up close and personal within my dreams I suddenly become self aware and wake myself up using my methods in sleep paralyse, (focusing energy into leg) so I did this within my dream then awoke within my previous dream, everything was still the same it was like I'd resumed my last dream, still totally aware of what happened and that I'd awoke in my dream, yet I awoke in sleep paralyse?

I remember trying to speak and it coming out all robotic and mechanic like, it turned into the matrix kind of. Green everywhere, numbers everywhere, electricity. At this point as you can imagine I was totally freaked out and seriously scared out my whits end. Like what was this place? Had I become stuck between universes? Stuck within myself? Was the images I saw my brain waves? My brain activity? Totally bamboozled *confused* by what was going on I used my ole hat trick -wake me up- trick of energy to leg, so I awoke out of sleep paralyse into the dream and began going totally insane as I couldn't wake up to "real life". I tried to kick myself out of this, I walked into another room as in this dream I was in ireland in a hotel so I found myself a bed and after about 30 attempts I managed to awake myself using my leg energy trick!

I awoke so flustered so confused yet I was that relived to have woke I haven't bothered resuming my slumber I'm totally bewdered and am looking for answers behind A- dreaming within a dream itself, I've done this may a time yet haven't bothered investigating further. B- waking up within my dream from my previous dream with sleep paralyse. And C- sleep paralyse in general..

What does this all mean?

Is there a further explanation?

Again, it may be hard to follow not wonderful at explanations but id appreciate feedback.
Yours truly, brown-eyed-girl.
& that's all folks

I've only had sleep paralysis once, but I can empathize to a degree. And I've also had a dream, within a dream, within a dream. It's exceptionally confusing.

I don't really believe dreams "mean" anything other than a misshapen view of our imaginations, emotions, and our experiences, however warped they may be from reality. So I would simply state that it wasn't anything too out of the ordinary.

Let us know if it occurs again

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Pray to Jesus Christ.
You will not be troubled any longer.

Ephesians 6:11-18King James Version (KJV)

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Basically I'm always having sleep paralyse, I get it most nights and on average I'd say I could have it 15 times at max.
a reply to: Browneyedgirl96

I know what you are going through, but I can't concentrate on that now as I'm more worried about your health. Do you suffer from sleep apnia? Have you seen your physician lately? If not, please do, just in case...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Browneyedgirl96

You were trying too hard to wake up. If you can't wake up, just accept that its difficult at the time. There are times when I dream when everything goes black and there is nothing. I would then panic and wake up. Now I just accept the darkness, and it turns out to usually be a positive experience. Everything being green also really isn't a problem any more than everything being black is a problem in my dreams.

I had a matrix-like experience at one point, and it merely meant in my case that I was connecting to everything around me very deeply. Perhaps in your case that may have been the same meaning... that you were deeply connecting with everything around you.

new topics

top topics

join