It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revalations? End of DAYS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am wondering now..endtimeheadlines.org...

Is it soon?
www.breakingisraelnews.com...
edit on 27-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Cant imagine why a pitch fork?

The one true creator has a sense of humor when he exposes the wicked. I definitely appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

For some reason I doubt this will end any differently than any other celestial happenings in the last few thousand years.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It will be soon if not already begun, the law of the land is changing losing Christian values. People soon will have to decide when enough is enough and deny the mark of the beast.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yes, Soon

The kick off I believe is September 2017 with the appearance of the Revelation 12 Sign in the heavens predicted by John in Revelation. It is the only time this will happen for thousands of years.

Many believe that this is a mid-tribulation sign and many believe it is the Kickoff sign to watch for and it was pretty damn clear that it was a sign in the heavens.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Is it soon?
This is just another reason not to trust the religious minded. Why do you salivate at the thought of the end times? You want to be right so bad that you would accept the end of the human race to prove a point? Your holy book doesn't know the difference between a star and two planets? Do you have any idea how many planetary alignments happen every day in our galaxy? Delusions are dangerous. Smh.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hysteria.

I'm so over it.

edit on 6/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Maybe. The alter is more of a clue, in my mind, than the other. The "star" that the wise men followed moved, after all, so was most likely an angel. The term "star" is used to denote an angel at times in the Bible. There are a lot of other signs, though. Increased earthquake activity, more globalism, and so forth, and I do feel like it's closer than many want to believe.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

edit on 6/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: nm not worth it

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The rapture isn't going to happen for about ten years, that is when they are thinking they will have a real Jurassic park. Wait, maybe that is a raptor....a chicken that eats us instead of us eating them.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

edit on 6/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: nm some more

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The thing that worries me the most is that a lot of the people in charge of this country are just as psychotic as you.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Is it soon?

No...

No its not...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yes, Soon

The kick off I believe is September 2017 with the appearance of the Revelation 12 Sign in the heavens predicted by John in Revelation. It is the only time this will happen for thousands of years.

Many believe that this is a mid-tribulation sign and many believe it is the Kickoff sign to watch for and it was pretty damn clear that it was a sign in the heavens.

I just checked what you have said. A super rare occurrence indeed. Things seems to be coming together as was foretold. Once the temple is rebuilt and then war and all the disasters occur, there will be no doubt. Of course, by then it will all be pretty much fulfilled.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Is it soon?
This is just another reason not to trust the religious minded. Why do you salivate at the thought of the end times? You want to be right so bad that you would accept the end of the human race to prove a point? Your holy book doesn't know the difference between a star and two planets? Do you have any idea how many planetary alignments happen every day in our galaxy? Delusions are dangerous. Smh.

Who said we are "salivating?" We were told to watch so that we would not be caught unaware and unprepared.

No one wants the world to end, but no one wants to be caught off guard by it either.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Who said we are "salivating?" We were told to watch so that we would not be caught unaware and unprepared.

What constitutes "prepared"?

Just get on with it. You want to be raptured? Then, say your prayers, and stop worrying about it. You're fine! Right? No worries! All prayed up and ready to go. So, fare thee well. Adieu. Bon voyage. You already have your ticket.

(And don't worry about sending a postcard or calling to let us know you arrived safely....we're not worried.)
*waves goodbye* Have fun!!!

edit on 6/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: ketsuko

What constitutes "prepared"?

Just get on with it. You want to be raptured? Then, say your prayers, and stop worrying about it. You're fine! Right? No worries! All prayed up and ready to go. So, fare thee well. Adieu. Bon voyage. You already have your ticket.

(And don't worry about sending a postcard or calling to let us know you arrived safely....we're not worried.)
*waves goodbye* Have fun!!!

The "Pre-Tribulation Rapture" is just one of 3 possible scenarios.

After extensive research, I cannot say with certainty which is correct. I will not be "surprised" or "fall away" if there is no pre-trib rapture as I find that being the least probable.

Be prepared for any scenario.

edit on 27-6-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Maybe. The alter is more of a clue, in my mind, than the other. The "star" that the wise men followed moved, after all, so was most likely an angel. The term "star" is used to denote an angel at times in the Bible. There are a lot of other signs, though. Increased earthquake activity, more globalism, and so forth, and I do feel like it's closer than many want to believe.

Double post....

The temple will be built. We know that will happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

The Star of Bethlehem Documentary (Using Astronomy software, it has been discovered)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Sorry the whole Doom Po.rn lost its luster for me 15 years ago when Y2K was all the craze. Unless I see an asteroid about to hit Earth or a few nuclear explosions going off around me then I think the Earth will be fine.

Me personally I hope mother nature kills off all the morons so we can live our lives without being forced coerced or suckered to do anything.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join