It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the whitehouse and others already know the scotus decisions beforehand?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It was Gay Pride Week in New York City with the parade being yesterday so the Empire State Building was already lit in rainbow colors due to that.
correct, and those lights have been there since I was a kid in the sixties.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Not really getting the point of this post. What does this have to do with debt?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

You should review what logical actually means. The only logical part is two adults period.
The rest is straw man logic or as I like to call it...nonsense.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the admission fees for these national monuments and other buildings in Washington pays for the person who operates these lights which have been installed since forever and are lit every single night of the year.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Do you guys actually think the national debt is so bad we can't pay the light bill? No really...you guys ACTUALLY believe this?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Not really getting the point of this post. What does this have to do with debt?

About as much as Old George Washington had to do with the White House ( it was not completed until after GW left office) and the ruling in the SCOTUS and gay marriage.
The thread is about the SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage and how quickly the White House turned to rainbow lighting.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Do you guys actually think the national debt is so bad we can't pay the light bill? No really...you guys ACTUALLY believe this?

If our country was a household with the same kind of income to debt ratio.... There wouldn't be a home to live in, much less an electric bill to pay.
edit on b000000312015-07-01T09:09:00-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 01 Jul 2015 09:09:00 -0500900000015 by butcherguy because: spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If our country was a household with the same kind of income to debt ratio.... There wouldn't be a home to live in, much less an electric bill to pay.

Did you know Donald Trump has a similar debt to income ratio?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Did you know Donald Trump has a similar debt to income ratio?

I have dealt financially with one of his companies.
He lives just like the government... high on the hog and bankrupt.

Do you think a normal household can function like the Donald?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

No, but I wish I had a Dorito-colored spray tanner.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, but I wish I had a Dorito-colored spray tanner.

What about the hair?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

What about the hair?

I have a dead tarantula laying around somewhere.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Do you think a normal country can function like the United States?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The thing about debt mine or the countries is that it's not being called in all at once so carrying debt while not a great thing is certainly manageable. I'd be homeless...If my mortgage company wanted me to pay cash for my house but they don't. If you include mortgages and personal debt many Americans have a bigger debt to income ratio than the government.
But you didn't really answer the question about the government being able to afford electricity you just changes the subject to debt to income ratios. So do you really believe they can't pay the electric bill?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Do you think a normal country can function like the United States?

Of course not.... Just ask Greece.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
I think we ought to have a balanced budget and no debt.
That is how I feel about it.
Of course everyone feels differently about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

exactly, i was being sarcastic

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: hellobruce

Ok i'd like to know how they had all these lights rigged up and ready to go once the SCOTUS on the ruling about gay marriage?

I mean it would take days to rig these lights at the heights of some of these shown in the photo I include, yet right after the announcement the lights shine in a multitude of places.

You must have missed how they were lit up all month....

www.loc.gov...

So no conspiracy at all!
Ok so even though thats the case I still find it suspicious such a HUGE ruling like this just slipped on in during gay pride month?

Anyone following this knew we'd be hearing a decision around this time. They'd been hearing arguments for months.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ok i'd like to know how they had all these lights rigged up and ready to go once the SCOTUS on the ruling about gay marriage?

I mean it would take days to rig these lights at the heights of some of these shown in the photo I include, yet right after the announcement the lights shine in a multitude of places.

They must have already have known the outcome considering the cost, manpower, ect. It's not just the White House all rigged and lighted either! Why even do it and who paid for it?

Come on if this doesn't stink conspiracy what does?

What says you ATS? I think this stinks to high hell! I am OK with the ruling, but not ok with collusion, fraud, conspiracy, cost's and insider info which is apparent and to me appalling!

Um...they're called "LED" lights and they are already installed and have the ability to be any color you want them to. Pretty simple, really.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Are you unaware of the debt situation the country was in in 1776? It was literally the reason that the First Bank of the United States was made. You know the first Federal Reserve (yes I know it wasn't called that, but the Federal Reserve is really the Third Bank of the United States).

Ha ha ha, you are actually asking an ATSer if they know REAL history? Come on, man. Clearly you're a shill because everyone knows that the debt crisis at that time was manufactured by the powers that be in order to dupe the masses into allowing the creation of the banking system. Yeesh. . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join