It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earth Support? Or is just another Faked Globe Video?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So is that my 12 o'clock or yours?

But no seriously, you do know people have sailed all the way around the earth right? None of them that I'm familiar with reported any sudden inversion when they rounded the corner of a flat earth.

Thanks for the laugh, but even Aussies clocks are the same. It is quite easy to sail around the world in flat earth model.

That statement proves this thread is a baiting joke.

Good bye thread.

You're right because it couldn't have been a response to

But no seriously, you do know people have sailed all the way around the earth right? None of them that I'm familiar with reported any sudden inversion when they rounded the corner of a flat earth.

##snipped##
edit on Sat Jun 27 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

There is obvious masking present,

If you had bothered to read how they took the photo you would have seen:-

The satellite creates a 121 megapixel image (11136x11136 pixels) every 30 minutes with visible and infrared light wavelengths. The images were edited to adjust levels and change the infrared channel from orange to green to show vegetation more naturally. The images were resized by 50%, misalignments between frames were manually corrected, and image artifacts that occurred when the camera was facing towards the sun were partially corrected. The images were interpolated by a factor of 20 to create a smooth animation.

and

A circular mask on the CCD ensures that only the Earth is visible. This mask can be seen as pixelation on Earth's horizon.

I'm not talking about the masking AROUND the earth, look at the line at 12 o'clock. This is not color correction

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
This seems to me to be more about the NASA pictures than any flat Earth. I don't have much doubt that NASA or their contractors have messed about with pictures, but that's not an argument for any flat Earth theory which is plain daft.
This thread is not to make my complete case on the Flat Earth. But, realize that the only true proof of a globular Earth is the pictures that NASA shows. If we can show deceit in their use of globular images, then why should we not question the other things. My belief in Flat Earth is supported in much more than just these images. These are trivial. I am creating my video and will share it with you all (soon)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Thanks for the laugh, but even Aussies clocks are the same. It is quite easy to sail around the world in flat earth model.

So you're an Aussie? How about posting video of stars rotating around Polaris?

Shot from Oz, of course. You can do that right?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDeuce

But, realize that the only true proof of a globular Earth is the pictures that NASA shows.

False.

How does this happen on a flat Earth?
www.windows2universe.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

That statement proves this thread is a baiting joke.

Good bye thread.

You're right because it couldn't have been a response to

You're obviously an idiot who will attack one based on the most arbitrary things.

I didn't attack you personally. I have issue with the BS science and logic in this thread, and that's ALL I have addressed.

But you are the one calling me an idiot.

When the weak have nothing else left they resort to the personal attack.

Good bye.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Even the Greeks knew the Earth was round. They didn't need fancy satellites either. All they had to do was look out at the horizon and see the curvature of the Earth. Sure you can do the fashionable thing and claim NASA is lying but at the same time you're also ignoring over 2000 years of observation, science, and application.

I would love for you to show me the curvature of the Earth from a photo on land. It's not even apparent at altitude, so your theory dissolves there. Plus you say "even the Greeks", like that is a victory. No, the Greeks theorized that the Earth was round, and we have been taught that today. Do we "know" this? No, you are told this. Knowledge comes from first hand experience. I suggest the possibility that the proofs that the world is round that we have, the photos of the Earth, are faked and edited and presented to give a curve.

I am glad that you bring up the Greeks, because the civilizations before that all believed that the Earth was flat.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Knowledge comes from first hand experience.

Sure.
I guess World War II didn't happen then because I didn't see it.

I am glad that you bring up the Greeks, because the civilizations before that all believed that the Earth was flat.
Source? Or do you have first hand experience?

edit on 6/27/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

How do we know that the moon is round? That is completely irrelevant to what the images or videos that I have shown, but we only ever see one side of the moon. It's a bit ridiculous for you to say that you "know" anything about the moon. Oh wait, let's listen to the government, who we will agree lies to us.... but they'd NEVER lie to us about stuff like this.

What government are you referring too? Are they all in on it? Do they all use a fish lens? Im sure images taken from the international space station of our beautiful globe are taken by multinationals.

High altitude flight even shows curvature. How many astrophysicists think the Worlds flat?
edit on 27-6-2015 by OnionHead because: bad smelling

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanZombie
I think it's possible, TPTB want us to worship science as a religion, and have a quest to become gods/godlike.
I question everything now.

No they don't, science has always questioned the norm though out the ages. Tptb would rather have us in the dark ages.

Sorry but if you think the world is flat, even just keeping an open mind to it I think you are being obtuse.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It may be a joke. Mainly though it's just the summer.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm currently watching babe chanel on Sky TV, how is that possible?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence

Just proving a point, Antarctica is the biggest conspiracy , research the exploration of it, and the man who lead the expeditions, also why for the most part it's off limits, and when you talk about it your research is deleted.

Here's a 30 day holiday package to Antarctica, includes trekking to a bunch of original explorer's huts...

www.worldexpeditions.com...

These guys offer a ski expedition to the South Pole..

polarexplorers.com...

As do these guys..

www.icetrek.com...

So, you were saying...?

edit on 27/6/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I'm not insulting your intelligence. And I don't need pictures to know that NASA lies Nor do I need pictures to prove that NASA edit's photos. Everyone knows they airbrush and edit photos for better viewing . Hell they do it everywhere to increase the aesthetic value of a picture .

As long as you don't think the world is flat you are okay by me.
edit on 27-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I have honestly never spoken with a flat earther?????

My natural question would be . Why do objects form Spheres in weightless environments ?

It's the lowest energy configuration. Which is also why water drops tend to form spheres, as much as they can.

(post by AmericanZombie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
so if its flat can you tell me where it ends and before i take that leap of faith into the abyss?

on this adventure i can leave the parachute at home.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

For all you know you could be in Alaska.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

I don't think Alaska looks much like Antarctica as far as the terrain goes. But I'm sure you would have a different set of stars in the sky.

edit on 6/27/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Chadwickus

For all you know you could be in Alaska.

Really?

So if I, living in Australia, decided to go on one of these ski trips to the South Pole, you think I could get taken to Alaska and not know about it?

You're living in fantasy land

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join