It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earth Support? Or is just another Faked Globe Video?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
These are screenshots from the youtube video Planet Earth in 4k. www.youtube.com...

Please Note, that I am drawing attention to the 12 o'clock position where in two of the shots, there is a straight line. I believe that this is evidence of masking. In one of the shots, aside this straight line there is a color differential. One side is white, the other yellow. To me, this is a photoshop error.

imgur.com... --- These are screenshots that I took, directly from a Youtube video, with no editing done. I used the default viewer and zoomed in my screen so that you could see the area that I was questioning.

I'm not asking you to believe the Flat Earth theory with this post, nor am I completely trying to disprove the Globe Earth theory, but these screenshots are to show what I believe are fakes.

-bonus- I would like to show you the problem with some NASA archives. This video is cued to the correct point, and it will only take a minute. youtu.be...

Thanks,

WB3
edit on 27-6-2015 by ThreeDeuce because: edited to add the image link - oops.

edit on 27-6-2015 by ThreeDeuce because: edited to refine title -

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Flat Earth Support?

No.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Did you see the images? I just linked them

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce
a reply to: SaturnFX

Did you see the images? I just linked them

ive also seen images of earth from space...........soo.......you know theres that

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
why did they make the moon round, but the earth flat?

Crafty bastards!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think it's possible, TPTB want us to worship science as a religion, and have a quest to become gods/godlike.
I question everything now.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
d
edit on 27-6-2015 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDeuce

the three images showed a round planet. I saw the line, and also understand how imaging works. DO you?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I too had taken these "images" as proof, but as I inspect them today, I see errors. Many of them use obvious clone tools for clouds and such. I'm not bringing up the shots from the moon, did you see the video where they show that THE shot from the moon was a cut and paste job? Doesn't sound like it

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How do we know that the moon is round? That is completely irrelevant to what the images or videos that I have shown, but we only ever see one side of the moon. It's a bit ridiculous for you to say that you "know" anything about the moon. Oh wait, let's listen to the government, who we will agree lies to us.... but they'd NEVER lie to us about stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not asking you if the image being shown is round or globe. The image shown is a globe, but I'm showing that the image is an obvious fake. There is obvious masking present, which I point out at the 12 o clock point.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

All the proof you need for a globe is a lunar eclipse. Our shadow on the moon is round. If the earth were flat there would be a flat shadow. Like a bar across the moon.
Plus we have pictures of the earth from space.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I too had taken these "images" as proof, but as I inspect them today, I see errors. Many of them use obvious clone tools for clouds and such. I'm not bringing up the shots from the moon, did you see the video where they show that THE shot from the moon was a cut and paste job? Doesn't sound like it

you gotta be kidding me.......physics prettty much dictates that the earth would have to be round for us to survive in space and have gravity.......

I thought flat earthers were a myth

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

All the proof you need for a globe is a lunar eclipse. Our shadow on the moon is round. If the earth were flat there would be a flat shadow. Like a bar across the moon.
Plus we have pictures of the earth from space.

This is not true. If the light point was behind a circle, it would create a round shadow.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Must admit it does look like they have doctored the pics.
Also the Galileo probe did the clouds move?.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

you gotta be kidding me.......physics prettty much dictates that the earth would have to be round for us to survive in space and have gravity.......

I thought flat earthers were a myth

You haven't even looked at the evidence that I have given (and it wasn't even that much). I guess to ask you to spend 1 minute looking before giving your expert rebuttal is too much. Heck, you''ve spent more time replying on this thread than it would've taken to view some of my suspicious evidence.

My question is why do you furiously oppose this, so much that you blindly oppose, without even seeing my stance? The answer is indoctrination.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Try flying AROUND (not across) the world. Yourself.

I promise, you won't fall off.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The answer is indoctrination.

No. The answer is physics, evidence, and mostly critical thinking.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

We can see the three dimensional orientation of the moon. It doesn't look like a flat disk it looks like a ball.
Plus we went to the moon and we have pictures of the other side.
Plus I have an app that turns the moon and I can see the other side. You can see photos of the other side online.
If you argue this point too strongly people will think you believe the earth is flat no matter how many disclaimers you post.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I am not saying the earth is flat but the pictures they say are the earth do appear to have been touched up or doctored.
Did you see the Galileo probe footage?.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join