It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Black Church Arsons In The Last Six Days

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Lol @ thinking that the NOI is remotely connected to this.

This is the MO of white supremacist groups, mainly the Klan. My bet its either them, some idiot fledgling racists, or alphabet provocateurs trying to incite racial discord in the heavily armed south.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Kali74
Now a 7th.

Think Progress

Mount Zion AME is burning to the ground. A church that was burned down by the KKK in 1995.

At what point are they going to treat this like the threat it is? This is bs. They always hype up the threats of Russia, Iran, etc, but they're not the ones actually attacking Americans.

They should treat all hate groups as domestic terrorist groups, especially the ones that openly call for attacking other people. That includes hate groups from all demographics. I could see giving them all a 3 or 4 week "amnesty" period so members can quit & get their lives straight, since I usually believe in rehabilitation. But after that, they need to go after them hard.

Because right wing and terrorist do not compute in today's social climate, beleive it or not I have heard folks on fox blaming Liiibrals for the actions of that terrorist that killed nine people, glossing over the fact that he got his inspiration from the C.C.C or Conservative Citizens Council, that funds GOP candidates , imagine the babies Cons would have if a Muslim organization no matter how benign funded some Progressive candidates much less one that inspires terror attacks right here at home.

Oh I believe you. I've seen the same thing. They blame everyone except the neo-Nazis, Aryan Nation, KKK, and other white supremacists in their own political party.

But in reality, they know the true history of racism in America, especially in the Southeast. Many of them were alive during Segregation & when interracial marriage was illegal. And many of the older people witnessed lynchings, since lynchings were a public spectacle. But how many times are they ever asked what side they were on? People like to assume that everyone was on the side of equality but that just isn't true. And many of those same people are in positions of economic, social, or political power right now.

I actually had someone tell me that the KKK never waved the Confederate flag. They claimed it only waived the American flag, even when a simple google image search would prove this was a lie. Now I assume they know the horrific truths but lie in public to manipulate others. I don't even take them seriously anymore.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join