It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not perfect; just a man, but i need positive members to help me get back on my feet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here's your hug! Wishing you better days ahead!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I agree with you 100%. I am truly a helper of the down trodden and ask only to have my assistance paid forward when the benefactor of my assistance can so so. Then I get a response telling me they have already paid it forward all their life and honestly do not feel my assistance needs to carry that requirement. I owe them for all they have done in the past. * sigh *

It took me 39 years to do what others have done in 10. But I did it myself, have no debt, and have grown a thriving multi state business, feeding 15 families and growing to heights I never imagined. No one owes me for what I have done, for my help was given with purity of heart.

Sometimes, success comes from that chance meeting in a random place and that fleeting moment sparks the flame of forward momentum. I enjoy being that spark

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Wow, thanks for your time writing that.

I'm doing my best and in the process of moving right now, as much as I want to give up I know that I care and that this opportunity is only going to make me a stronger man

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thank you for your words. I really don't think you guys understand how much your positive words are helping me get through today

Thank you thank you thank you

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Personal message me about that. Lil off topic bro

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My good friend applied for a promotion to office manager when the manager quit to go elsewhere. They hired someone from outside the company, who knew absolutely nothing about what she was doing. My friend was given the assignment to "train her own boss". What a slap in the face!

I just thought I'd share that with you, seemed relevant. It ain't right, but it happens to others too.

Keep your head up, Karma will find you when the time is right, and things will be excellent for you.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
a reply to: AK907ICECOLD

Don't know if they're "good women," but there're some lookers at wasilla Fred Meyer... Lol... I just moved here a couple months ago.

Only problem with that is that I see at least 3,4 or 5 ex-girlfriend's every time I walk into that store and it's even worse when they all come up to me and start see how I'm doing and then they start talking about me to each other as I walk away.

Welcome to wasilla, no secrets are kept here bro. You will be exposed

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

Agreed!

My best friend is dealing with the same thing right now, he's training his project manager how to do his job and making $10 less. it's so aggravating it makes me want to go postal

top topics

<< 1   >>

join