It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: coop039

"Where's the media outrage"

The new rallying cry of race baiting conservatives.

Your lack of even acknowledgment of what she did is the exact reason why Conservatives are saying that. Only in the media can a fully grown 18-20 year old black man be shot and the media show pictures of them when they were twelve years old as representation of who they are. Here, there is an actual child who got it's head split open and mother brutalized and you are more worried about what conservatives are saying. You prove exactly what you quote. If you can see past such a brutal assault just to prove a political point, you are the reason this country remains divided.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Well, THAT website/blog and "article" doesn't have an obvious, biased agenda. Even looking at some of the other posts, "What the Mexican Gov't did to Trump," "Muslim get angry about Ramadam pringles," etc. Now THAT website appears racist: a white colonial defending "Western" (code: white) civilization...

Sick that that's even considered a "source" for a valid post.

It's really sad when people have to make the statement "Oh, where's Al Sharpton and the Liberal media" when this happens as an invalid argumentative point.

Definitely an assault, but not racist IMO.

ETA:

Funny how the Title specifically says "black TEEN and white WOMAN," as a way to, it seems, intentionally infuriate what happened to the poor white girl.

From everything I've read they are BOTH teens in either 8th grade or High school.

Talk about baiting...

The website that the video is hosted on does not change what is happening in the video. They are simply the only ones who have decided to post it. If the mainstream media had an ounce of journalistic integrity and non bias, the video would be on their websites too.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

There's no outrage at the video montage of unarmed people getting murdered by police.

There's no outrage at war crimes, treason, torture, mass murder, apartheid, even genocide.

Simply put... there's no shame in America. That's why there is little or no outrage at all this evil.
I guess shame disrupts revenue.

No outrage?

Maybe you have forgoten:

Ferguson, MO residents destroying their own city and corresponding riots in several other states from NY to CA
Baltimore, MD residents destroying their own city
Baltimore Prosecutor presiding over a public character assasination of all officers all but denying them a fair trial.
Several retaliatory killings of Police Officers in other states in response to any of the above.

No outrage? Are you kidding me?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Yeah, doesnt everyone know that anything done to whites by blacks is cool and deserved because of, you know, slaves and whatnot?

I'm truly sorry that you and others have been mind raped into accepting this irrational victim mentality that results in the delusional belief in imaginary slights. It's apparent that this condition has caused you a great deal of consternation. Ironically, you really are victims; victims of identity politics turning to outright mind control.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You don't even recognize that there were victims involved here?

If you can't see that beating young girls and babies up because as stated they were in "their park" doesn't represent identity politics on the part of the perpetrators rather than the victims you're a joke and a sick example of apologist mind control.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hello?...Does anyone care about the fact that a baby was violently thrown to the ground and left there screaming by this pathetic pack of vicious idiots?

Yes, of course. The baby is fine, charges are being filed and we are now free to move on to the next faux outrage story that is designed to push racial nonsense and a complete waste of our time.

The baby is fine? Maybe you didn't see the picture of her head. Not to mention mental trauma she will probably endure for the next few years. She just got her head split open and got to watch her older sister (mother, or is that still in the air?) get jumped by several people. I wonder how she is going to react to black people in the future after having witnessed this at such an early age. But then she'l be the racist.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Your lack of even acknowledgment of what she did is the exact reason why Conservatives are saying that. Only in the media can a fully grown 18-20 year old black man be shot and the media show pictures of them when they were twelve years old as representation of who they are. Here, there is an actual child who got it's head split open and mother brutalized and you are more worried about what conservatives are saying. You prove exactly what you quote. If you can see past such a brutal assault just to prove a political point, you are the reason this country remains divided.

Really? Here's the topic:

"Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage"

Not:

"Teen Does Something Sick to Teen Holding Toddler"

or even

"Teen Does Something Sick to Teen Holding Toddler... No Media Outrage"

This thread isn't about the incident, there is scarcely even a mention of the details. This read is 100% about race baiting. So please, drop your fake sanctimonious admonishment because you're only fooling yourself.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Yeah, doesnt everyone know that anything done to whites by blacks is cool and deserved because of, you know, slaves and whatnot?

ETA just watched the video. Now im even more racist

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks like a bunch of trash to me!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: MoreBeer

Give it a rest.

If the races were reversed you'd be crying so loud you'd wake the dead.

No I wouldn't because I'm not an insane person who thinks that every crime should be a national news event because of the races of the victim and perpetrator.

Right you only think it should be national news when the victim is of one specific race.

That is actually more insane.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I've said it before: the NATIONAL media can't focus on every single incident that occurs.

That said, the point is how it's PRESENTED, both on that website and the OP.

It's people who want to make it about race, so they do everything they can to make it about race, then cry that the national media is not paying attention to it and that therefore proves some imaginary agenda.

It's an assault. Period.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Why should it be national news, if we reported on every disgusting violent girl fight (there are thousands on you tube) I wouldn't get to see the weather report.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thousands of minorities in the US have bad things (crimes) happen to them everyday by white people and the media doesn't seize on it. Same for thousands of white people. Not every racially motivated crime makes it to the MSM either and not every interracial crime is racially motivated . The OP is just more pathetic whining that white people are being persecuted.

Please show me 5 recent events where white gangs attack single black people (recent, within the last 5 years or so), and afterwards I will show you 10 black gangs attacking single white people.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

They make it about race because it was about race, it was about sitting in their park, you don't see that as a race issue?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Why should it be national news, if we reported on every disgusting violent girl fight (there are thousands on you tube) I wouldn't get to see the weather report.

I'm not saying it should be reported on.

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of some ATS members. They will never get it though. They have been raised and indoctrinated to be nothing but victims and no one can be a victim besides them. They get outraged if anyone treads on their victim status.

Maybe you should reread my comments in this thread.
edit on 26-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aktiv
a reply to: theantediluvian

You don't even recognize that there were victims involved here?

If you can't see that beating young girls and babies up because as stated they were in "their park" doesn't represent identity politics on the part of the perpetrators rather than the victims you're a joke and a sick example of apologist mind control.

What? Is there a medication that you should be taking? This thread IS NOT ABOUT THE INCIDENT. This thread is about the lack of coverage. It's right in the topic, the OP and the majority of the comments. That is why you are reduced to making up things like "because as stated they were in 'their park'." Furthermore, I didn't say anything about the politics of anyone in the video at all nor the motivation for the assault or anything even resembling such. If you understood what you were saying, you'd realize that your statement doesn't make any sense at all.

What's truly disgusting is the way this assault is being used to create propaganda.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What the hell do you want me to do? The kid was hurt, traumatized but lived. That happens to kids all over the world all day, every day.

Should I become outraged that this isn't all over the news? Should I run around my front yard yelling at the top of my lungs?

How much outrage is needed to fulfill your requirement?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ah crap... there go park benches...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Right you only think it should be national news when the victim is of one specific race.

That is actually more insane.

No, that's just the crap you keep saying because you don't have a defensible argument and so you have to create straw men. If you can't appreciate the difference between something like a cop killing an unarmed person and a fight between teenage girls resulting in minor injuries to toddler bystander, that's a defect in YOUR thinking.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Mannnnnn.....I would be in jail because if I was that girl holding the toddler, both of those wack ass broads would've been 6 feet under. To act so savage when someone is holding a toddler is just beyond me and disgusting. Yes this deserves coverage because it's F'd up! Coming from a black woman, those no home training, no common sense fools need to be locked up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join