It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039

There was media outrage. It was a local story so very much local outrage. Not only has the 14 year old girls been identified, she was arrested and will be charged with a felony. The other 14 year old "white" girl didn't even report it to the police much less seek care for the toddler. Nice try at using race to divide and conquer but this was two stupid young kids, one with a kid of her own at 14 acting like two young kids. Gladly the baby was not injured severely and life goes on, only now we have to put up with people like you.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yea, that was the best part. The blood curdling screams of the child, which was preceded by the "take the baby out" comments, and followed by the jackass standing there dancing as the girl was assaulted.

Pretty fantastic bunch of people.

Oh well, just a white girl and her white baby. No big deal.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"Where's the media outrage"

The new rallying cry of race baiting conservatives.

Nice job misquoting me.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hello?...Does anyone care about the fact that a baby was violently thrown to the ground and left there screaming by this pathetic pack of vicious idiots?

Yes, of course. The baby is fine, charges are being filed and we are now free to move on to the next faux outrage story that is designed to push racial nonsense and a complete waste of our time.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yup. No big deal...no racism or child abuse here...move along.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure why any isolated incident should get "media outrage". How many similar fights break out every freaking day across this nation? I don't condone any of this, but when you've got ghettos you've got trashy people who go berserk on each other. It comes with the territory. The media is a joke. It should be covering issues that truly effect communities and the nation at large, not causing outrage of single, tiny events.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Hello?...Does anyone care about the fact that a baby was violently thrown to the ground and left there screaming by this pathetic pack of vicious idiots?

Yes, of course. The baby is fine, charges are being filed and we are now free to move on to the next faux outrage story that is designed to push racial nonsense and a complete waste of our time.

How the hell is THIS "FAUX"?
Are you blind?...(metaphorically speaking, of course).

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

The child "only" sustained a nice gash directly over their eye as well as other scratches on the face.

And was "only" attacked by a teenager after said teenager got done with the first victim.

Yep, no big deal.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Fair is fair. No one should be treated better or held to a different standard because of their race, sex, sexual preference, religion, etc.

Please point out a comparable incident with national media coverage?

Pointing out a problem isn't race baiting. This "victim mentality" of minorities and the "white guilt" furthering this mentality is getting a wee bit out of hand wouldn't you say?

That's ironic considering that this impetus for this thread is the victim mentality of white conservatives.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The black male did a war dance. That tells us all we need to know.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

Give it a rest.

If the races were reversed you'd be crying so loud you'd wake the dead.

No I wouldn't because I'm not an insane person who thinks that every crime should be a national news event because of the races of the victim and perpetrator.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Progressives hate it when you show their hypocrisy thus revealing the "emotion" based outrage that they tactically use on a daily basis.

Showing anyone how the government and MSM uses race to rile up the masses "selectively" is threatening to their way of thinking.

One person said, "She was arrested get over it!". Yet the punk who killed 9 people in Charleston was arrested and most likely will face the death penalty! See the hypocrisy and Saul Alinsky tactics?

I honestly am finding these types of video disgusting no matter the race involved, but I can understand why video's like these are used. It shows the flip flopping and selective race baiting is only appropriate when used by one side and silly and ridiculous when used by the other?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Did the article intend to get you outraged because the media is not reporting about the child being hurt? No, it wants to get outraged over the racial issue. It's trying to generate faux outrage.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Whats just as bad, is the people filming it.

Whats worse, is people posting it.

And whats worse than that is 14 year old girls fighting in the park stirring up race relations.

This is a kid fight. It is vicious. But its kids fighting.

Why would anyone care?

edit on 26-6-2015 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: superman2012

Fair is fair. No one should be treated better or held to a different standard because of their race, sex, sexual preference, religion, etc.

Please point out a comparable incident with national media coverage?

Pointing out a problem isn't race baiting. This "victim mentality" of minorities and the "white guilt" furthering this mentality is getting a wee bit out of hand wouldn't you say?

That's ironic considering that this impetus for this thread is the victim mentality of white conservatives.

Where does it state the girls political leaning? Just because shes white you assume that? That statement could be called racist by some right?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What does politics have to do with this? Why can't we have a conversation about incidents without some finger-waving know-it all trying to educate us on how "progressives" are this, or that?

It's humorous that you claim progressives are the emotional ones, yet it is the other side of the political spectrum that is asking us to get emotional and outraged over this.

The constant hypocrisy is mind-numbing.
edit on 26-6-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You know what I was doing when I was 14? First, I have 6 siblings. We were an army in our town. We were off adventuring, climbing trees, playing in the riverbed, building a wooden fort...hey, it was impressive and sheltered a few hobos. ....We LIVED. Life experience was our teacher. The oldest took responsibility for all actions and we lived by the "you're gonna get it bad when you get home" rule. We were taught manners, respect, and responsibilities.

It was the best time to be a kid.

I see that children today, just 40 years later, are totally different. We have helicopter parents and now "free range" kids. I have free range sheep and chickens. Not comparing them to kids, just sayin.

There is not a single song from the mid 60s to the late 70s that I cannot relate a positive memory to.

And in case you are wondering, my Dad was an Army Drill Sgt. I learned a bib line, front leaning rest position, and ATENHUT! at the knee.

I long for those days when kids could be kids, neighbors were neighborly, and everyone knew each other.

"Gimme the beat, boys, that freed my soul,; I wanna be lost in rock & roll...and drift away"...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

Why would anyone care?

Hello?...Baby violently yanked to the ground by a violent gang and receiving a large head wound ...after the cameraman says "Take the Baby out"!
...but why would anyone care. More "Faux" outrage.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

Why would anyone care?

Hello?...Baby violently yanked to the ground by a violent gang and receiving a large head wound ...after the cameraman says "Take the Baby out"!
...but why would anyone care. More "Faux" outrage.

But still, you are letting the actions of random black teenagers control your emotions.

Look at you. Look at the hate flows through you.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Again, the title of the piece is VIDEO: Black Teen Does Something SICK to White Woman Holding Toddler… No Media Outrage.

It is written to get you outraged about the race issue, not the kid. Stop taking my use of the word out of context.
edit on 26-6-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join