It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma Collection Club

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

it would be good to just know ok like what was the hardest moment and stuff like that

One particular weekend? It was holidays, everything was closed. I was completely broke, sitting in my truck near empty on gas and absolutely no way to make a few bucks for the weekend.

I was arguing with my self about how to survive for the next couple days, the storage unit where I kept my stuff was closed, stores were closed, recycle centers, flea markets. I was low on gas and so could't go looking for any thing to make money on to sell anyway. I was hungry and looking at the next couple days sitting right there, broke and depressed.

While I was arguing with myself, bouncing non options around in my head, a thought kept interjecting in my thought stream. It was a small suggestion to start the truck and roll, just do it. That was nonsense, I would burn what little gas I had to save for after the holiday weekend.

But it kept persisting, got louder and more persistent until it seemed I had to defy logic and just submit, which I did.
I started the engine put it in drive and rolled fifty feet…

whereupon I spied what looked like paper money blowing across my path. I put on the brake, jumped out and chased down the blowing in the breeze green and stomped on it, picking it up.

It was a ten dollar bill.

I stared at it a good while, not because it was so much but because it was the very thing I needed at that time. If I had sat in my truck one moment longer before moving, or succumbed to irrational thoughts in my head to move one moment sooner, I would have missed it.

As was, it blew right across my path just close enough to the front of my truck to notice and recognize what it was.

Sometimes you get what you need. Just enough to get by. That taught me a lot of things that day.

People with more than enough go , ten bucks, pffft…

At that time it was dinner, a pack of smokes and the rest on gas.

Just all that I needed.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
add to the previous

the thing I send that is meant to help arrived at their end

but no one is picking it up !!!!!!!!!!
edit on 26-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Awesome tale of serendipity. I'd star it twice if I could.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel

Awesome tale of serendipity. I'd star it twice if I could.

ser·en·dip·i·ty
ˌserənˈdipədē/
noun
the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way

Imo, chance had nothing to do with it. I struggled against the irrational notion to waste what little resources I had left until it became so loud I had to submit at the exact required moment.

All told, it was miraculous. I see how people cage it random, just one story I have of some kind of miraculous deliverance during my 'outdoors phase'.
edit on 26-6-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

edit on 26-6-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, change

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

My life almost feels fake with how much of it seems to happen...

On time..

So I try not to worry. Try being the key word. I'm not that trusting.
My early life taught me how to get screwed.

All I can really say for sure.
Life is Funky. It's trippy. It will astound you till you know you don't know.
and so what can I say? I dunno...

It's cool being on the other side of that equation. Where you are the $10 coming out of nowhere for someone else in need.. You have no idea it's happening, but that other guy/girl/woman/man/child.. For them you are an angel.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

You have no idea it's happening, but that other guy/girl/woman/man/child.. For them you are an angel.

What goes round comes round. What we send around the merry g round comes back round to us?

One thing that 10.00 taught me is to send it back around whenever the opportunity presents…

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

you are such a beautiful person I don’t know where to start.. you all are.. all your stories scream incredible

something random popped up at my end the moment we were chatting so i had to go sorry..

btw I loved ur bear story.. and i kept reading poop tarts.. i didnt know if i should be
or

edit on 28-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

you are such a beautiful person I don’t know were to start..

Nah, no saint here. Most people have tales like or similar to some kind of 'seeming random miracle'.

And then again, if your life was saved by waiting at a light that refused to change for some reason, you would have no idea what danger you were in.

Ever heard of Kokura's Luck?

The second atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki was actually intended for Kokura, but after three passes over the city the bombardier still couldn't see the aiming point through the cloud cover and so the bomb dropped on Nagasaki instead.

Tens of thousands of people in Kokura had no idea they were just spared Hell of the worst kind.

I was going to go right and went left instead and the whole place blew up… I was going to get on that flight but got sick and had to cancel and it crashed, killing all aboard.

There are many such stories, the one I experienced was minor but still proof to me someone is watching over us.

Who that is, ancestors, angels, whatever, I don't really know. I just know they are there.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join