It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State news: Terrorists attack a Tunisian hotel, casualties reported

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Me too!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
During WWII, German spies tried their best to imitate English accents when moving around England.

Signposts were frequently changed around to confuse enemy spies, send them in wrong directions etc. Basically, making it hard for a "foreigner" to make any kind of progress. People were instructed to be wary of foreign sounding people, but in todays PC society this is frowned upon -- likely to our very own demise.

Xenophobia has a place in society.

I know what you're thinking, did he really just say that? Yes I did.

Being xenophobic was humanities first and foremost protection and defence against unknown aggressors from different cultures like that of Islamic extremists.

Problem for the UK is, England and more precisely London is so cosmopolitan that folk look and talk like a foreigner even though they have been born and brought up in London. I know what you apologists are thinking about that statement, "What does a foreigner look like you RACIST!!" Ok tough guy, I'll tell you in plain black and white what a foreigner in London looks like.. a BLACK GUY WITH A BEARD AND TURBAN or a WOMAN WITH A BURKA.

Am I a racist? No, but I AM xenophobic -- it's a humans natural defence mechanism and I refuse to apologise for it.

My point I'm making is, we can't even use our natural first-line defences any more when protecting our borders. We can't simply turn people away because they have a turban or a burka, that's too un-PC isn't it?.

So it makes the bad guys job easy and the good guys job difficult. Sucks to be on the good team doesn't it.

link   
a reply to: intrptr

I seriously doubt Muslims are blowing up their own churches

Meanwhile back in the " real world ".

rudaw.net...

link   

originally posted by: AMNicks
a reply to: Shamrock6

BBC Monitoring reports that Islamic State (IS) supporters on Twitter have been linking the attack in France to a recent threat made by IS spokesman Abu-Muhammad al-Adnani.

Three days ago, al-Adnani threatened US President Barack Obama and his "allies". He told them to await "setbacks and surprises".

IS supporters are also linking today's Tunisia and Kuwait attacks to that statement.BBC Monitoring reports that Islamic State (IS) supporters on Twitter have been linking the attack in France to a recent threat made by IS spokesman Abu-Muhammad al-Adnani.

Three days ago, al-Adnani threatened US President Barack Obama and his "allies". He told them to await "setbacks and surprises".

IS supporters are also linking today's Tunisia and Kuwait attacks to that statement.

Monitoring of ISIS Supporters are linking all three attacks and claiming to be more very soon.

Got a link? And what's the Glastonbury thing?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC
a reply to: Krakatoa

Not sure mate, its showing on flight radar.

www.flightradar24.com...

Yeah, as stopped. I replayed the flight there, and the track stops over France at 38000 feet, see...

DO you see any different?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
My heart goes out to everyone affected by these attacks.

I have friends who have just returned from holiday in Tunisia and some other friends are due to fly out sometime soon.

Got to say most people I've spoken to are feeling mighty pissed off at present and are expecting some sort of strong response from Cameron.
Enough is simply enough - time to take the gloves off.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Isn't Tunisia the one and only sort of success story from the Arab Spring? After this you'd have to be mad to go over there on a holiday............ Goodbye economy, goodbye one and only success story

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Got to say most people I've spoken to are feeling mighty pissed off at present and are expecting some sort of strong response from Cameron.

......................and do what? Recolonise the Middle East?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

He' British. He will take the gloves off and write a rather nasty letter to ISIS telling them to stop the naughty behavior.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

That implies the gloves were ever put on which, frankly, I don't see how they really were.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I seriously doubt Muslims are blowing up their own churches.

Seriously?
I am genuinely lost for words.

a reply to: anxiouswens

I hope its nothing like Glastonbury.

I think even those scumbags responsible for these attacks realise that an attack on somewhere like Glastonbury Festival would only result in an avalanche of revenge attacks and a demand for serious action from our government.

Hmm....?

No seriously, can't see that happening - at least I hope not.

edit on 26/6/15 by Freeborn because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

He' British. He will take the gloves off and write a rather nasty letter to ISIS telling them to stop the naughty behavior.

Are you really that ignorant?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Hahahhaha............ hilarious
Yes exactly and nothing will change.

The only way to deal with these issues successfully would be a total war against militant Islam and I mean total war, smashing it to be bits like the west did with Nazism, then an occupation just like that of Germany for fifty years and a total re education of the peoples mindsets. Unless this happens then we will see more and more of these type incidents until we have Bosnia type wars in all our former Christian nations.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

That implies the gloves were ever put on which, frankly, I don't see how they really were.

Kit gloves, that is....

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I think even those scumbags responsible for these attacks realise that an attack on somewhere like Glastonbury Festival would only result in an avalanche of revenge attacks and a demand for serious action from our government.

Isn't that what the nutters want? A clash of civilisations to bring Islamic control over more of the west?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Meanwhile back in the " real world ".

The real world of ISIS? Or Taliban, Al Queda, VetCong, Commies?

Enemies of the state are manufactured by the state to justify waging aggressive war against some country.

The 'enemy' is anyone who shoots back, those conditioned by mass media propaganda campaigns to believe the enemy isn't the Conquering Empire need to check their sources or stop spreading disinformation.

People that blow up churches and historical sites are baiting the western population to raise support for further conquest by the real invaders, namely NATO.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Both you and I know very well that if the UK / USA and whoever else truly wished to eradicate IS as a threat they could do so with ease.

But I was also referring to the open door immigration policy we have in the UK that allows almost any waif and stray free entry with benefits and the PC policies that have allowed the spread of Islamic extremism here in the UK for fear of upsetting the liberal do-gooders and of being seen as 'racist' or something equally nonsensical.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Isn't that what the nutters want? A clash of civilisations to bring Islamic control over more of the west?

The only problem with that scenario for 'the nutters' is that in a no holds barred confrontation Islam would be defeated.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Tunisian interior ministry says there's a running gun battle with the second attacker still continuing

m.lubbockonline.com...=0

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Do you really believe that all the worlds ills and all the atrocities are as a result as some sort of NATO / Western masterplan to gain global control in some sort of NWO?

You grant 'them' far too much intelligence.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join