It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Images of a UFO Photographed Over Kanpur, India!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hi guys, saw this in the newspaper, Indian Express today.

A seven year old boy from Kanpur, India claims to have snapped photos of a UFO while trying to capture some clouds on his smartphone.

Santosh Gupta now wants scientists to examine the photos clicked by his son Abhijit on his smartphone. Here's what he clicked.....

The boy was going through the pictures of early morning clouds he had snapped when he spotted the 'flying saucer' and alerted his parents about it.

"I like nature photography and when I saw various shapes of clouds in the sky I started clicking pictures on my phone. While I was going through the clicked pictures in the photo gallery, I saw a round object in the photographs and when I zoomed to take a closer look at it, I noticed it was a UFO," the child said.

His father, Santosh Gupta, too confirmed that the saucer-like object looked like a UFO.

"When we checked the pictures snapped by son, we saw red lights around the white coloured object," Gupta said. He even claimed that the photographs are real and it can be verified at any lab for its authenticity.

Well, is it a fake or the real thing? I don't think a seven year old would fake it. If real, all I can say is, WOW!

www.ibtimes.co.in...
indianexpress.com...
edit on 26-6-2015 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2015 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
hmmmmm

The problem I have with this is, in one photo it is "cloudy with a chance of meatballs" and the next, everyone is getting their sun tan lotion on - unless the UFO stayed around the little boys house for a few hours waiting for the weather to change; or on that particular day they had some serious "day after tomorrow" weather, im going to go with fake
edit on 26-6-2015 by felixjames20 because: cant spell ;-)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Almost too good to be real but I'm no expert.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Seems like the kid found the app for putting UFO's in photos.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: felixjames20
hmmmmm

The problem I have with this is, in one photo it is "cloudy with a chance of meatballs" and the next, everyone is getting their sun tan lotion on - unless the UFO stayed around the little boys house for a few hours waiting for the weather to change; or on that particular day they had some serious "day after tomorrow" weather, im going to go with fake

The UFO was moving perhaps? He took a number of shots you know! So the background was obviously not the same in all pics.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sorry, but those look like the stock "UFO's" that come with the UFO app for smartphones.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Take a look at the electric telegraph pole in the background and the small structure next to it, its seems the same one in both photos; granted a different angle, but the photograph are still in the relative same direction, so background is the same.

Also, you don't often see thick cloud separated by nice blues

time will tell; some ATS photo wizard will debunk it

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Must have been a slow news day at the Indian express to run with this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: felixjames20

To be fair, if a weather system is incoming, it can leave the sky half cloudy/half clear and sunny.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
Sorry, but those look like the stock "UFO's" that come with the UFO app for smartphones.

you might be right-on

those two UFO profiles look like Adamski & Brazilian era models (50 years old) and not the newest 2015 models of UFOs

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

..The ipad app is pretty lame-o
edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Must have been a slow news day at the Indian express to run with this nonsense.

We will never see the real stuff. They only bring the already determined fakes.

How you tell? Main stream TV will never run a movie without editing it for content.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yes, these are UFO app for smartphone ("Camera 360" UFO app) ...

Other fakes created with the same "UFO":

See this ATS thread

Hoax bin...
edit on 26-6-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
who snaps clouds? that is the real question!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: felixjames20
hmmmmm

Read the article more carefully:
www.ibtimes.co.in...
The boy did NOT see the UFO when he took the photos. He liked taking pictures of clouds, and he noticed the UFOs only when he looked at his picture gallery. So it is clear that the photo of the sky showing clouds was taken on a different day.

Some of you UFO skeptics really do need to get your facts right before offering your misinformed opinions.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Riiiiiiight.

There's nothing spectacular or "noteworthy" about those clouds, so I'm not buying that he was, "just taking pictures of the clouds." He just needed a random backdrop to add the UFOs in.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
FAKE

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Imo....I find it difficult to believe that even a 7 yr old kid could look through the view finder of his camera...and not notice something as prominent as the ufo that is shown in these pictures. I mean when you take a picture you do look to see if your subject is framed in the picture or not and even with a quick scan anyone would notice the ufo. But I suppose anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Every UFO image can't be "debunked". India has a extremely long history of beings from other worlds. I believe we may be approaching a time of open contact.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

The boy did NOT see the UFO when he took the photos. He liked taking pictures of clouds, and he noticed the UFOs only when he looked at his picture gallery. So it is clear that the photo of the sky showing clouds was taken on a different day.
There are a couple of alternative theories I am tossing around. Maybe the boy doesn't actually exist. Maybe the boy lied.

Some of you UFO skeptics really do need to get your facts right before offering your misinformed opinions.

The only facts I have seen is that the UFO is consistent with an iPhone app.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join