It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Man decapitated' in French attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by Xaphan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok seriously this bit about "pay attention to this hanf, not this one" is turning into a joke. Really ATS? Do they really need distractions anymore? The public is too enslaved To look up the important stuff whether they are distracted or not. Seriously, these events are not to keep people busy. The people wont do jack.# about anything no matter how much they focus on it.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok seriously this bit about "pay attention to this hanf, not this one" is turning into a joke. Really ATS? Do they really need distractions anymore? The public is too enslaved To look up the important stuff whether they are distracted or not. Seriously, these events are not to keep people busy. The people wont do jack.# about anything no matter how much they focus on it.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

With all those lot who have been ferried very cosily and free over to Italy and those waiting at 'Calais' to get to the UK, I'm not surprised something like this has happened. it will get worse unless the Borders are closed down for a short while, while it gets sorted out in 'Libya' and 'France' because going by the comments on skynews about all these 'Immigrants', it won't be long before the people stand up and do something about it... if that means voting in UKIP at next Elections, then I'm afraid that's the way it's going to go unless the 'Civil' War has begun by then.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: Xaphan

With all those lot who have been ferried very cosily and free over to Italy and those waiting at 'Calais' to get to the UK, I'm not surprised something like this has happened. it will get worse unless the Borders are closed down for a short while

This is a strange comment given the fact the guy was in France for decades and perfectly integrated and only started to radicalize later while in France (he was even on a watchlist).

I don't see how closing the borders is in any way a good and reasonable solution.

Actually that would be exactly falling for the kind of fallacies spread by racist parties in Europe
edit on 26-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Seems than TPTB in Europe want to open the borders even more to let more of these animals in. Having followed the news for this last couple of years and travelled to different country's in Europe there is a strong feeling in the air that people want there countries back. I fear this whole mess in Europe is not going to end well. TPTB are not listening to the people just the same as was done in Germany after the 1st WW and that did not end well.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The next "terrorist" that was under surveillance, or better had ties to intelligence, but his time it was a flag(some eyetwissneses say the saw some, others not), and not the passport left

Can´t believe anything from the MSM, because its the MSM.

Do i smell staged actions? Which terrorist attacks gastanks by ramming it with the car he is driving, if he is not a suicide bomber? But a suicidebomber won´t get shot, he would blow his own back to the moon. What about the second suspect, the driver, as the MSM states, he went home after all this to wait for the police to get arrested.
They or he had time for the decapitating, and to put some flags there? And if all this is the truth, we should not forget that the killed one was the boss of the suspect and noone else was harmed. Could also be a criminal act, maybe someone tried to make it look like a terror attack to cover up his tracks.

But who profits most from such terror attacks?
Maybe the people that know and state seconds after the attack that it was a terror attack, and nothing else, like:

President Francois Hollande said one person had been killed and two injured in what bore all the "hallmarks of a terrorist attack". He said there was "no doubt" the terrorists, one man and an accomplice, meant to cause an explosion at the factory using gas cannisters. "There is emotion but emotion cannot be the only response. There must also be action, prevention, dissuasion," the President added.

Imo, if this all is not complete staged(again?), "they" use maybe a simple criminal act, or an act of revenge maybe(don´t forget, it was his Boss), to make a terror attack from it.

It fits so well, mass surveillance next level can be installed now, now all people of france/europe saw again that they need to be spied on(even if it doesn´t help again, obviously), that they have to give away their freedom to get some alleged security, to be safe....

Sorry for my english!
edit on 26 6 2015 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This terrorist attack, as well as others we've had, were carried out by french citizens, born in France.
It is not new immigrants doing this.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Good point but if you look at what has happened in Tunisia today it brings a new light to it

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This terrorist attack, as well as others we've had, were carried out by french citizens, born in France.
It is not new immigrants doing this.

Goes to prove they will not or cannot intergate in to the western way of life.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I hate people.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

Judging by the recent event in Charleston it seems like terrorism is also part of the western way of life. Means this French terrorist actually managed to integrate pretty well.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Judging by the recent event in Charleston it seems like terrorism is also part of the western way of life. Means this French terrorist actually managed to integrate pretty well.

There is a differents between terrorists and some one who is disturbed, please dont mix the two up. What is happing in Europe is a hatred of all European values and a want for power, some experts even say its a need for sex ( i have no comment on that ).
What happened in Charleston was not an act of terror but a act of a very disturbed person.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wonder what new excuse will come out of this.

Wait a minute, Wheres Charlie? Why is he not here saying anything?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm sure these attackers wouldn't have done this, if they had access to better job opportunities. Right, Marie Harf?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: stumason

This must have been what I foresaw when I posted about it last Thursday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what i wrote and yes, I did mention 'Gas' Explosion:

Not much to say except there will be a Gas Explosion very soon.

I have been having visions of one today and couple days ago.

Don't know where, don't know when but I think it will be within the week, so look out for it in the News... maybe just local News but I think it could be a big blast!

MY PREDICTION WAS RIGHT.

You're kidding, right? A gas explosion, of any kind, big or small, any scenario, in the next week, and you think you predicted this?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

There is a differents between terrorists and some one who is disturbed, please dont mix the two up. What is happing in Europe is a hatred of all European values and a want for power, some experts even say its a need for sex ( i have no comment on that ).
What happened in Charleston was not an act of terror but a act of a very disturbed person.

It's still terrorism. Sorry, but it's the truth.

(post by AlexJowls removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexJowls

I'm sure you're joking, but bad taste surely?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

It's still terrorism. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Seems this excuse about Charleston is been rolled out across the social media, anyone who understands the physiology of terrorism will under why, connect your organised acts of violence to random acts of violence makes you seem more powerful and installs a feeling of helplessness in the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join