It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly attack reported at factory in France

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: Bluesma

So your solution to the problem is to take away human rights? Do you know how wrong that is? When you start that process then it will just keep going until the people say enough is enough.
The problem is not the control over the people it's the treatment of the people. These attacks and calls for war are the product of the west's aggressive and greedy lifestyles. Taking from others for their own ends and leaving millions starving. When you are shocked at these terrorists acts of be headings etc it is nothing to what they and their people have lived through. Losing family members, children and partners in tragic senseless wars created by us. Yes us because it is us who allow the government's to run amok. We put them in charge and have the power to stop them. But we don't.

Sad day for those involved. Prayers for the loved ones.

Yeh, right, the West is to blame for this.

So in Australia, where attempted attacks and plots have been thwarted by authorities, do you that it wasn't Islamic immigrants, but young Muslims born in Australia to Muslim immigrants that were plotting to attack their own country and kill their own countrymen?

How is the west to blame in these cases?
A western country, that is one of the leading countries when it comes to taking in refugees(illegal immigrants aside), that took in the parents of these young people, giving these people the chance to start a new life and start a family in safety and prosperity and tolerance.
Yet these people turn around and do that to the country that gave their parents the chance of a new life, the chance of raising them in safety with the chance to get an education and take up any profession in any field they wish.

One recent example is the young man, 18 or 19, in Melbourne(Victoria, Australia), who attacked two police officers, stabbing them, before being shot. What has the West, or Australia for that matter, done wrong to him or his family? If it weren't for Australia taking in his parents(or even grand parents), he'd possibly be living in a war zone traumatized by conflict and all the horrors that entails, or not even born if his parents were killed, or he him self could have been killed long ago.

My grand parents migrated to Australia from Europe, as did my parents. I'm only a first generation Australian.
It sickens me and pisses me off that anyone born in this country, let alone children of immigrants, would ever think of doing harm to this country. The opportunities people have in this country, especially immigrants and the families they start here in Australia that they wouldn't have in their home countries are too many to list.
For someone to be thinking of doing harm, there has to be something seriously wrong at home. Which brings in to question as to why should we be taking in these people when so many of them are "sleepers" and threats to our nations.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Nothing can be done. We are the native Americans of two hundred years ago. Millions of poor people are pouring over the borders of all European countries, nothing can be done, it's all roles reversal two hundred years down the line. At least we have the Channel as a defence against totally being swamped along with Islamic weapons getting across......Italy, Greece, France etc are all screwed long term. Beheadings will become much more common, home grown suicide attacks from kids of dislousioned city dwelling immigrants, what we see in the ME is coming home to Europe.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
All the EU countries are too passive my oen country being the worst culprit. The whole of the EU is a shambles. They keep rescuing these people without any plan of action, idea what to do with them. They could make a start by identifying the people running from terror and the people here for e onomic reasons and then priority should be given to women, children and elderly and not young fit men.a reply to: Bluesma

I am agree. But maybe this is the plan of our communists EU? To mix us, to force this people into our society. To smuggle a bunch of angry terrorists. I heard a lot of migrants which reach the coast, they are disappearing immediately.. France has strong web of terrorist. After they crossed the border of France they are 'nobody', no documents, no langauge, nothing... Enough to wear a vest, use on of the bests train in Europe, reach random capitol of Europe and blow himself.. this is how it works, this is how our gov. works.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Et Voila-

Now we know the guy who did it is french, and they've known he was involved in radicalisation since 2006.
Of course.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

It sickens me and pisses me off that anyone born in this country, let alone children of immigrants, would ever think of doing harm to this country.

Could not agree more mate . At least Tony is taking a step in the right direction with the deportation of dual nationals caught associating with terrorism . And as for what remains of the family that wants to come back , well screw em . They chose to go to the beautiful deserts of Syria . They can stay there . Sorry but you just dont get to change your mind .

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

This must have been what I foresaw when I posted about it last Thursday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what i wrote and yes, I did mention 'Gas' Explosion:

Not much to say except there will be a Gas Explosion very soon.

I have been having visions of one today and couple days ago.

Don't know where, don't know when but I think it will be within the week, so look out for it in the News... maybe just local News but I think it could be a big blast!

edit on CDTFri, 26 Jun 2015 06:53:14 -05000000003006x114x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Agreed.

(Sorry, new here - not sure how to add flags and such like...)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Growing up in conflict in West belfast during ocupation by the British I understand what it's like to have a friends at the age of 13 be shot dead as they were carrying a loaf of bread though to be a gun. To have family lostrich and interned for no reason but being Irish. Never mind the lack of rights with poor education and no equal rights towards jobs. Your not special in your experiences. My community have fought a war for more equality in human rights not to be taken away in order to control us.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

(Sorry, new here - not sure how to add flags and such like...)

Click on the blank star at the top of the post and click on the blank flag .

I was the same and im sure many others .
edit on 26-6-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

Growing up in conflict in West belfast during ocupation by the British I understand what it's like to have a friends at the age of 13 be shot dead as they were carrying a loaf of bread though to be a gun. To have family lostrich and interned for no reason but being Irish. Never mind the lack of rights with poor education and no equal rights towards jobs. Your not special in your experiences. My community have fought a war for more equality in human rights not to be taken away in order to control us.

Of course I am not special in my experiences - that is my point. It is a common reality for many people in France right now, who just don't happen to speak arabic, so do not fall into the catagory of deserving to have their human rights protected.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
this has just happened in a separate attack:

news.sky.com...

Tunisia: Gunmen Attack Two Tourist Hotels

Gunmen have attacked tourist hotels in the Tunisian town of Sousse - which is popular with British holidaymakers - killing seven. British tourists said holidaymakers fled from the beach to take refuge in hotels after guns were fired. One man told Sky News that his son saw someone get shot as he raced back to the hotel from the sea. Photographs seen by Sky News show a man in his 60s or 70s lying in a pool of blood in his swimming shorts.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 26/6/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Don't want to derail the thread but wanted to say ta

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
RIP Europe. I feel bad for you, but at the same time you brought this upon yourself. Muslims can't be domesticated.

The borders should be closed to anybody of the Muslim faith before it's too late. Call me racist if you want, but it isn't racist in the least. Their religion cannot peacefully coexist with western people.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

The weird thing is, it can and has. Radical Islam is a product of 19th centry radical thinking, the same which led to Fascism nd Communism, just with a religious twist. Prior to that, there was no serious inter faith rivalry for centuries.

It is also a product of intra faith problems within Islam itself, much like the Protestant and Catholic schism which caused Europe hundreds of years or war and bloodshed.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
1.6 Billion adherents to Islam in the world.
High estimates have ISIS strength at about 100,000.
Apart from the Assad regime, and a few plucky Kurds and Iraqis, I don't see any of the other Muslims lifting a finger to stop the militants. Sure, Saudi Arabia offered 'funding' for a base, but won't get their hands any dirtier than that. They know the west will protect their oil for them.

We're going to hear all sorts of soundbites with apologists playing the "religion of peace" thing. There will be perfunctory platitudes offered by a very few high profile Muslims. There will be no widespread condemnation, and certainly no action whatsoever on the part of the Islamic community.

Instead the US, the UK, Israel will be expected carry the burden of resistance, to spend their money on arms, and send their sons and daughters into harms way.

It's sickening.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Badgered1

You talk like the invasion of Iraq never occurred.
The U.S. Was warned this would happen - but the corporate entities and Murdoch media ignored it.

The US, UK and Australia need to go and sort out the BS mess they created

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I did not, in any way, infer that the destabilization of the region (the levant) was due solely to Islamic influences.

However, the repeated, and continuing worldwide bloodshed is not being opposed by the Islamic world. Almost the opposite.
The 'peaceful majority' of Muslims are utterly failing to provide peace. They are passively allowing the "minority" (whose numbers could be in the hundreds of millions.....) to dictate how their religion is viewed, and how the world reacts to the barbaric violence perpetrated in the name of their prophet.
How do they justify this?
Blame-storming as to how it came about isn't going to solve anything.

For the record, I'm equally appalled by all crimes committed in the name of all deities. I'm not simply anti-Islamic.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
this has just happened in a separate attack:

news.sky.com...

Tunisia: Gunmen Attack Two Tourist Hotels

Gunmen have attacked tourist hotels in the Tunisian town of Sousse - which is popular with British holidaymakers - killing seven. British tourists said holidaymakers fled from the beach to take refuge in hotels after guns were fired. One man told Sky News that his son saw someone get shot as he raced back to the hotel from the sea. Photographs seen by Sky News show a man in his 60s or 70s lying in a pool of blood in his swimming shorts.

Man, they just showed a whole lot of graphic images from that beach, on tv. It's chilling. Men, women, and children dead.
Me , my husband and kids stayed in that hotel and on that beach a few years ago.

Both of my sons live in Lyon, and I always worry because we tend to be targetted more often because of our american nationality. This just all feels so...close. I try not to fall into paranoia, but I do worry.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, i left NY 12 years ago to live and work in France , and let me tell ya , the situation in PAris is BAD, really really bad

And dont even think about going in the suburbs around PAris, you might get killed for a cigarette, litteraly.

In the public transports, its 65% of africans,muslims, and most of them have the last iphone,the last fashion items, most of them dont work and leech off the benefits from the French gov.

I had the occasion to talk with some of the french muslim youth, and they often brag about how they scam the French benefit system.

IF you're a white girl in Paris, you better watch your back when you ride the public transports, really.

For a more concrete example:

in the burbs around PAris, most of the building are FULL of muslims, most of them manage avoid to pay rents by crying racism.
i lived in a building where 50% of the population inside was white, then 3 years later,i was the only white,the other where muslims,blacks.
Then i decided to move when they started harassing me in the stairs telling me they dont want whites in the building because its a majority of muslims

All the shops around became Halal.

Wanna step outside for a coffee with friends,expect being looked at if you dont look arabic enough.*

France is tolerating muslims,but believe me or not, its going to get even more bloodier soon

edit on Fripm02Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:37:02 -05002015b201530 by Dasrobot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join