It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word to Your Mother

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The Federal Government sets in judgment of many things these day. Certain persons of high profiles affiliated with the Federal Government comment hardily about many things as do others.

They cant even keep the Chinese out of our personnel files. And yet they harp about getting those guns. They act to me as though if the Chinese landed in California with a large invasion fleet that they would be there to welcome them. Got to keep Johnny Reb, Billy Yank and The Gadsden Boys occupied in the mean time. They want to give Iran nukes but take away Jonnies assault rifle. Its called getting sold down the river.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

More than a little truth there.

Wish it weren't.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yea and it brings me no pleasure to say it. None at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The moral direction of a political cause is spelled out in the summations of its smallest claims. Unworthy causes inflate insignificant people to Godlike status,to the laughter of many, due to their fixations. Worthy causes focus on all people.

I say don't fear: there is an excellent order behind all things.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

How about a government that seems hell bent on dispelling the people of their constitutional rights while they hardly scold China for stealing, like international thugs, the names, security status and address of many american patriots.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

China owns a large part of our debt.

Maybe they called their marker and Obama is paying up.

(post by CallXMeXGod removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Sure wouldn't discount that explanation.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If you think about what I said, that's exactly the criticism I gave: certain acts are elevated above others, while others are cast aside. A sane view takes all the badness that happens into account, and forms an opinion based on it. But that's not nearly as exciting as focusing on a few bad "acts" or bad actors, and harping endlessly on them. Its dull and scientific in comparison. So that's not what we see. Holism is discarded for a narrative that celebrates bad acts raised to the level of national awareness through the media.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
They cant even keep the Chinese out of our personnel files.

Have you seen places like facebook???

I'm not sure people understand the concept of personal and private information anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallXMeXGod

They cant even keep the Chinese out of our personnel files

Those slant eyed bastards.

Do you realize that China has a file on just about every US citizen with a security clearance?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Do you realize that China has a file on just about every US citizen with a security clearance?

Do you doubt the NSA is doing the same to them as well as everyone else???

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mojom

Do you doubt the NSA is doing the same to them as well as everyone else???

That doesn't change anything. They cant keep our security files out of the view of foreign governments don't preach to me about gun control or anything else. Don't even act like you have my interests in mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mojom

They cant even keep the Chinese out of our personnel files.

Have you seen places like facebook???

I'm not sure people understand the concept of personal and private information anymore.

Well I know people that don't put their freekin security clearance information of F'in Facebook. Ect. Wake to h*ll up.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Maybe all our info was part of the secret TPP deal.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

That doesn't change anything. They cant keep our security files out of the view of foreign governments don't preach to me about gun control or anything else. Don't even act like you have my interests in mind.

Since when is asking a question preaching??? Also I don't support taking guns away so don't get your panties all in a bunch with me over it.

How would you know if our interests are the same or not anyway??? So far you haven't exactly been batting a 1000 in this discussion???

Forget I even bothered.......Someone needs a nap. Damn!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Now that is thinking outside the box.
Clearly, there is a great deal more,
or lousy deal more, going on than meets
the public eye.

In fact, many in Congress don't
know either.

Rather Alarming wouldn't you say?

edit on 25-6-2015 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That's because - as much as it might surprise you - other nations are as adept at endeavors like spying as the United states is. Everyone has a file on everyone, essentially, because of two simple fact.

1) information is impossible to contain
and
2) There are parties interested in all information.

it's simply a question of expediency and accuracy, really.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Maybe it's getting to be time that Johnny, Billy and the Gadsden Boys marched up there and showed them the business end of those firearms? You know presenting them for inspection. Wouldn't want the Feds to think we neglect them and aren't able to defend them from all those Chinese and Iranians if they ever come calling.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

That's because - as much as it might surprise you - other nations are as adept at endeavors like spying as the United states is. Everyone has a file on everyone, essentially, because of two simple fact.

1) information is impossible to contain
and
2) There are parties interested in all information.

it's simply a question of expediency and accuracy, really.

I beg your pardon but it doesn't surprise me. Its about wise asses that keep all info in one place for starters. Really some of you can babble but there is no excuse for this. I am on about security not that folks want access to files. Thats a given. It really looks like our government couldn't handle the job.

Any of you have loved ones that are now compromised? Are any of you familiar with what has happened in the past when operatives have been given up by double agents or spies? Just hope your loved one is not in an area of work where compromise could get you killed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join