It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I take down my flag will you pull up your pants?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: abe froman
Sagging pants have long been a symbol of anti-authority, anti-America, and criminality.

The practice started in American prisons and has enabled a "convict" mentality to spread from inside of prisons to the outside world.

Every single day gangbangers and criminals rape, murder, and rob wearing this uniform.

I'm tired of people claiming they want to end oppression when all they really want is to be the oppressors.

I'm tired of people claiming the want to end exploitation when all they really want is to do the exploiting.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Your entire post is ridiculous.... You do realize that a large portion of all races do the sagging thing...it's a product of growing up in the 90's (lmao) not being black...

It would be fair to ask to stop all the "black pride, brown pride and white power " stuff. Those are fair and no real difference between them and the confederate flag.

But sagging pants?!?! Really...

Dude/Lady,
At no point did OP single any race out.
Don't you at the least think the title is funny?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Double post

edit on R2015pm25C2015000000Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:19:07 -050007America/Chicago by RoadCourse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I wonder if chicks ever do get arrested for wearing lowcut jeans in those places where sagging is illegal? Or is it just black dudes and the counter culture who aren't allowed to wear there pants below there waist?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

You do realize that's a complete load of crap, right? A poor attempt at propaganda from uptight people trying to make sagging 'uncool'.

It was enough to make my son pull his pants up. Sometimes a little incorrect information is OK.

But Don't worry, I think it's a really cool look. No, really.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Sagging pants have long been a symbol of anti-authority, anti-America, and criminality.

Every single day gangbangers and criminals rape, murder, and rob wearing this uniform.

Plenty of people have raped, murdered and robbed wearing Lacoste

I'm tired of people trying to feebly justify their lame positions when they're made to feel uncomfortable all sudden-like

edit on 6/25/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
There are more municipal laws banning sagging pants than flags last I checked.

And the world hates us because of our freedoms...

Too true... #%^%$&^%!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
The world hates you cos you use the word freedom in every sentence Lol. Nothing to do with invading any country with natural resources under false pretences.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks to Owlbear for reminding about the laws banning men from wearing saggy pants. So the OP literally just compared an imagined violation of the 1st Amendment with a real violation.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Anytime, K...
Just call them as I see them.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

Your entire post is ridiculous.... You do realize that a large portion of all races do the sagging thing...it's a product of growing up in the 90's (lmao) not being black...

It seems so sad, these guys are so helpless having one hand on their pants all day.

I saw one fall on his face trying to play basketball and had to let go the pants!

Poor poor things as bad as women wearing stupid high heels trembling along on needlepoint.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Kali74
When sagging pants are flying at government buildings... let us know.

not "at"...
...uh, " over"....

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am not saying I believe the confederate flag equates to slavery, but and KKK paraphernalia can't be/won't be made illegal. Granted the state capital isn't flying it, but freedom is freedom regardless if others find it offensive.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Dude/Lady,
To me, it seems OP is offering a deal/trade.
Looks like many of you should read it again.
"NawI'msayn'?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

We MUST take down the Confederate flag!!! And remove Civil War games from google play, and books, we gotta start burning lots of books!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
"Members of a free society must tolerate speech which is insulting and often outrageous."- The US Supreme Court

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You're transparent...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I have to go with Abe on this one. I would much rather see a Confederate Flag than some thugs dirty underwear.

"Me the white guy who has no real ancestral reason to be offended by the confederate flag isn't"

Lol

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

We MUST take down the Confederate flag!!! And remove Civil War games from google play, and books, we gotta start burning lots of books!!!!

No one has said make it illegal to own or wear.... The debate is 100% weather the state should be glorifying it.

That's making your argument on a completely different topic. Aka a straw man. No one wants any speech to be illegal.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

"Members of a free society must tolerate speech which is insulting and often outrageous."- The US Supreme Court

"Corporations are people who can contribute unlimited donations to political campaigns"-SCOTUS

So the supreme court is always right?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Good. Then you won't see me when I raid your pantry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join