It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fer's Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm Fer.

I found this community by chance after having found one of the articles while looking up a term the other day. The thread was specifically a theory trying to explain something I actually specialize in. I thought it was pretty close to what I know and I got interested, so I decided to join.

I hope I can help some people get a bit closer to the answers they are looking for.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Welcome, I await your nput and am intrigued!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya..

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Fer1527

Hey there fur. Tell us something about yourself? Are you a cat? Are you spiritual? Do you believe in UFO's? Inquiring minds insist!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Hey there fur. Tell us something about yourself? Are you a cat? Are you spiritual? Do you believe in UFO's? Inquiring minds insist!

I'm open minded, but not to the point where it becomes irrational. I practice and study things people usually disregard as fantasy, superstition or myth... I do not know whether you would consider that to be spiritual or not.

As for Unidentified Flying Objects, of course. All it takes is for someone to spot a flying object they are unable to identify.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Howdy there! Glad you decided to join! Don't get too caught up tho!! It'll drive ya mad

Much peace to you
-nat
edit on 25-6-2015 by natalia because: Spelling!!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Ah I have always been mad anyway... But judging from what I have seen so far, I think I will like it here.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hi Fer and welcome to ATS!

Hope I am not to late!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
hello

new topics

top topics

join