It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what happens If you park illegally in a handicapped parking space in Brazil.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Oh this is funny.

Serves him right
It looks like the cop had also given him a ticket so

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Brilliant, nice toy see a public not cowed by PC and god knows what other behavioural controls we have to live under. He will think twice before parking in a disabled bay again.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

We need more of that in the USA

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

i disagree with the idea of covering up his windows and mirrors, do what you will to the aesthetics but lowering his visibility while a mob gathered around forcing him to flee rapidly without the time to remove the obstructions made this a very dangerous situation,

adding those to the windshield had no positive effect, if anything they only increased the chances he would get in a car wreck and make more people disabled...

the aim of deterring him from parking there again was accomplished by putting that # on the vehicles sidings, no reason to effect visibility too.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I thought it was brilliant!

Wonder will he get done for littering too leaving all of the tickets on the ground

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: eire91

Ha Ha! Nice to see your humour.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Shame (ring).

Shame (ring).

Shame (ring).

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

It would be the icing on the cake in this instance I think!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

GoTs lol.
Still funny.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Serves him right. I hate it when people park in handicap spots when they aren't handicapped.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What a classic,thx for sharing....it looks like the crowd had put a fair bit of effort into that pimp up

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

i disagree with the idea of covering up his windows and mirrors, do what you will to the aesthetics but lowering his visibility while a mob gathered around forcing him to flee rapidly without the time to remove the obstructions made this a very dangerous situation,

adding those to the windshield had no positive effect, if anything they only increased the chances he would get in a car wreck and make more people disabled...

the aim of deterring him from parking there again was accomplished by putting that # on the vehicles sidings, no reason to effect visibility too.

Then there should have been a cop down the street ready to pull him over and give him a ticket and make him remove everything.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

We need more of that in the USA

people are too busy staring at their smart phones to even notice...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

And another cop to fine him for littering!

lol

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Who has that many post-it Notes to hand?!?!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Given the rates of violence in Brasil I would have thought they would have broken the driver's legs, you know, so he would qualify for the parking spot.

J/K

(post by mojoharry removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Was the whole purpose. He had to remove it to give him visibility, thus suffer the public ridicule in doing so. He didn't drive off without doing it and knew he couldn't. No danger whatsoever. Only danger is taking a handicap spot for those with medical conditions.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj
That would have been poetic justice in its finest form.lol. well said.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join