It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: WolfBytes lol I can only laugh at you all. There's a profound state of immaturity here. All of you are bashing me because I wish to share the truth with you. That's like a homeless man getting mad at me for trying to make him rich and provide him with a home. Why bash me? I have done nothing to you. This is Fact!!! I shared information with you to help you. Why complain? The evilness in yall comments only proves my point stronger than before. Why can't you disagree politely? Why be angry with your comments?

what do you expect you silly fool we are all dead according to you; we lost our manners and maturity when we died.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance A prophet is someone who speaks for god. I speak for the creator there is a difference im afraid.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

a reply to: WolfBytes lol I can only laugh at you all. There's a profound state of immaturity here. All of you are bashing me because I wish to share the truth with you. That's like a homeless man getting mad at me for trying to make him rich and provide him with a home. Why bash me? I have done nothing to you. This is Fact!!! I shared information with you to help you. Why complain? The evilness in yall comments only proves my point stronger than before. Why can't you disagree politely? Why be angry with your comments?

You called us losers and said you will laugh at us on judgement day :'(

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname It's not my fault the devil hid this truth from you. Blame him not me. Don't kill the messenger!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Tell us about the difference then who is god and who is the creator? and what relationship do they have between each other?.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
So Creator and God are different, yet there is still a Devil?

Fascinating.

And of course, only you are privy to some sort of special information...

Delusional self-importance?

You, the chosen one, sent to an internet forum.
edit on 25-6-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You are your soul, not the human body, therefore you would not see your soul being stolen from "you".

You said that the more connected you are to the world, the more demons will control you. Love connects you more with Life and others. To love thy neighbour and thy enemy, makes you more connected with the world.

You said you speak for God and are a messenger of God, right? Then how are you not a prophet, which is one who speaks divine revelation? Is the information you learned and shared not really of divine origin?

edit on 25-6-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman That was after yall all bashed me. I'm willing to let all negative comments go if you are?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Tell us about the difference then who is god and who is the creator? and what relationship do they have between each other?.

You probably already know it but it's gnostic stuff. Monad VS demiurge and yada yada even if in OP's case it seemed a bit mixed up.

link   
a reply to: arpgme

link   

a reply to: JUhrman That was after yall all bashed me. I'm willing to let all negative comments go if you are?

Pinky swear?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Just let it flow man.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme I speak for the creator which is the devil and god. I speak for both forces. I am more powerful than a prophet. So stop calling me that.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

The 'Creator' is the one that had the patience to write all of this down for this matrix man to copy and paste to all of us dead sinners via ATS for maximum dispersal throughout all of mankind and exclusively in mangled English!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I must say, this thread has been quite entertaining thus far, and is exactly what I needed at 2:30am, after a few drinks, so thank you for that, OP.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic The creator is both god and the devil and I am his messenger.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Lysergic The creator is both god and the devil and I am his messenger.

AND I AM PINHEAD!

Grrr

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

a reply to: arpgme I speak for the creator which is the devil and god. I speak for both forces. I am more powerful than a prophet. So stop calling me that.

Umm...wow....I was starting to think you were just very confused, and not actually delusional. I guess I was wrong....So, if you're so "powerful", why not get your message out some better way than a conspiracy forum?

Edit: Next time you talk to the devil, tell him I said hi, and ask him if we're doing drinks at his place or mine this weekend, will ya? Thanks.
edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

link   

Did Kevin Smith get it right? Is God Alanis Morissette?

Do you sound like Alan Rickman?

link   

First OMG you are even more powerful than a Prophet? cool dude.
So what would you like us to call you?
Also you contradict yourself in another post you claim the creator is not god but here you say is god and also the devil.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join