It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a monster.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation
Totally agreed any civil war without part of the military siding with the citizens would be over very quickly or just decend into total chaos. Modern military weapons are so far superior to the guns that the average American would hold the guns would be practally useless. Unfortunately the scum in power at the moment would rather destroy America or the world for that matter than give up their power. As soon as they started loosing control they would start nuking population centers or releasing such devestation that most of the population would just give up. The only way things will change is when these entities/people are all dead and in hell which is where most of them will end up until they learn their lessons about oppressing others.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Well said. I would have to agree wholeheartedly with your post.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I wish I could have a gun where I live . Not that I want to shoot anyone but just for fun and collecting great armory. But I live in a country that if I have a pocket knife I can be thrown to jail. And if I kill a burglar In my own house I face several years of prison with preventive detention afterwards if I've got a psychological history.

Anyway we hear more aggressive burglary happening more and more and most of them are inflicted by eastern European country criminals who easily obtain weapons from war zones like Ukraine and others . So I guess they soon gonna switch the ammendments and we get the guns and you guys have to hand them over...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hay Hel,
All though I don't agree with every one of your arguements I will consent to your essential massage.

We can never prohibit our way out of crime, the criminal will allways challenge the law, and the just citizen will be at a loss.
Good Rant
WIS

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join