It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainsteam Media's Frankenstein Race/Gender/Sexuality War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I read this tweet (link) and just got irked at how insane this whole media instigated race war has become so I felt the need to rant for the first time in a long time.

Pardon me if it's a little incoherent and/or slightly off as it's just a rant.

Humans look for patterns and make judgements based on those patterns regardless of whether they want to or not(subconscious). It's a survival trait of most successful species. The fact of the matter is that every race/gender/nationality judges others to some degree. However, the difference between us and most the rest of the animal kingdom is the ability for cognizant thought. We are able to willingly suppress animal instincts within us because our brains are able to recognize the fact that they may NOT be entirely valid and/or may hurt others in our species...aka morals and political correctness. The fact of the matter is we still have a long way to go in this battle of animal instinct vs. cognizance and that goes for every race, gender and nationality. The problem isn't necessarily with one group or the other, it's with the focus on the negative traits of one group over another. There are general cultural differences that still exist and we are all so focused on each others flaws. Right now the media is comfortable covering the bad things the majority groups are doing as it's not politically incorrect to attack the majority...in reality we should be focusing on our similarities and compassion rather than on our differences and animal judgments.

I understand that things aren't equal for all races, genders or people with different sexual preferences but just because one might be in the majority group doesn't mean they don't understand that and are evil...clumping them together is just as bad as clumping the minority groups together in judgement. There are many ways to live this life and your viewpoint on it can change in an instant...let's not spread hate and further separation. We won't ever all be the same(no 2 people are alike and our journey molds us) so let's embrace the beauty in our differences.
edit on 24-6-2015 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Epirus
I think TPTB are trying to either piss off or confuse as many people as possible.

I think their plan is working.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ever heard of designed chaos?

Briefly, you have people who insert information into society to influence the minds that give that information; thought, emotion, reason, persuasion..

Chaotic information that can divide the mind, and give false perception due to enticing persuasion, via the talking heads and their outlets..

Affects the mind of that witness, and influence is born. That is the objective of such information. It's been working on humanity ever since the radio and television. Now it's just being used on mass scales.

Don't give the information attention, then . .

You win

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I suppose the argument could be made that all that is true except when the information is fed through an IV to some(most?)...which is why it's important to address and correct the disinformation. I also suppose...that's the conundrum...there will always be those who listen so...you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

"Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious."
edit on 24-6-2015 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join