It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisina Gov. Bobby Jindal announces his run for the Presidency.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Just stop being a partisan man...he did some good...he did some wrongs...lets talk about Barack, Hillary, Bill...need I go further?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In all fairness the state of Louisiana was a mess before Mr. Jindal but as most politicians he certainly has not helped. Its not a matter of tax cuts which are generally good for everyone but spending. When you collect the highest possible taxes you can yet you still spend more than you are taking in then you have a problem. We Americans generally live beyond our means in our personal lives in pursuit of the Jones and all they have and our politicians spend beyond our means simply to line their pockets.

Louisiana in the past have refereed to the state budget as their personal slush fund as it is just that. They have ultimate authority with line item veto so Mr. Jindal has no excuse of controlling spending. Louisiana is unique to every other state with our French based laws and our silly and embarrassing politicians. Bobby Jindal offered hope but fell short with the got to please everyone attitude and to give them what they want style instead of making the tough decisions and stick to it where with all. His is the consummate politician who will say or do anything to get elected and reelected and the facts are he was barley elected the first time and was simply the better choice out of a very poor field of choices.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge
Is he wanting to spread nationwide his states poverty, terrible education system and prison for profit industry and all the liberty smashing and corruption that goes along with it? No freaking way Ill vote for any Louisiana politician ever till they get rid of this practice.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
At first I thought oh no, not another one. Then after 20 minutes or so I was completely blown away. Every American needs to watch this mans speech. This is on par with Ronald Reagan's first big speeches and I would even say better given the dire nature of this election. This guy is going to clean house if he is elected and if you want to put America back on the path to greatness then vote for him, our country depends on it.

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal announced Wednesday he is running for president, joining a crowded Republican primary field that now stands at 13. The 44-year-old, two-term governor made it official on Twitter and later at a rally in the New Orleans suburb of Kenner, where he lived as a congressman.

www.foxnews.com...

The greatest speech I have seen yet, by any Politician in the last 30 years.

www.youtube.com...

Really? Every American needs to watch his speech?? Why exactly?? Does reciting a well written speech somehow make one person more qualified than another??

Before you start cheerleading for any Candidate, perhaps you should look at what he or she has actually done. I live here in Louisiana, where Mr. Bobby is currently holding Office, and I have yet to find one single person who thinks he has done a good job as Governor. What does that tell you?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I appreciate what you had to say there...frankly I agree

reply to: DJMSN

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Jindal is playing the long game. His aim in the 2016 race is to boost his national profile and political narrative. His political narrative will appeal to conservatives and people who are sick of labels like Indian American (Your either an American or your not.) I think if his star burns brightly enough he will make a serious run in the 2020 race.

Among the GOP he deserves credit for having an alternative to Obama Care. Simply saying no to everything the democrats propose won't make the GOP a creditable political force.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I like Jindal's rhetoric and back story, and he may be the smartest candidate running, but he has zero shot of winning, doesn't have the polling numbers or the money.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Some of the attack videos I'm find on him are just preposterous.
The last round of Presidential Candidate from Louisiana was assassinated.
My concern is that people wont weigh the fact that Louisiana grew while many other states shrank, while he was in charge.

But understand this, it is my contention that a Louisiana candidate for President would portrayed as the rising of the very anti-Christ by the Washington establishment/military/industrial/entertainment complex. God protect him if he wins and actually tries to audit the books.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I like Jindal's rhetoric and back story, and he may be the smartest candidate running, but he has zero shot of winning, doesn't have the polling numbers or the money.

The rising star in the GOP to keep an eye on is South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley. She is in the process of dealing with the politically explosive issue of the so called Confederate flag. Unlike Australian Prime Minster Tony Abbott who is running away from the gay marriage debate . Haley has the moral and political courage to tackle the tough issues of the day.

Haley is Conservative enough to appeal to the GOP's core supporter base. Refreshingly she isn't an right wing ideological loon like Cruz.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join