It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are marines in JADE HELM "training" targets white middle aged woman?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Marines don't do JH15. This was Raven, a totally different exercise that's over and done with now. And somehow, you hadn't heard of it. I guess the takeover failed.

actually MARSOC and some MEU's will be part of Jade Helm.

from the Jade Helm Press Release. a scribd Pay No Attention to the link title, just some fear mongering by the author. scroll down to the 5th page.

Participants:
- US Army Special Forces Command (Green Berets)
– US Navy SEALS
– US Air Force Special Operations Command
– USMC Marine Special Operations Command
– USMC Marine Expeditionary Units

– 82nd Airborne Division – Interagency Partners
Jade Helm Martial Law WW3 Prep Document 1

my understanding Raven was a Marine Corps only training. Jade Helm involves every branch, because of interaction between the different branches and different civilian agencies.

edit on 25-6-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA:
here is the release that i posted my first post, it says other " other U.S. military units". so iguess i was wrong about Raven being just the Marine Corps.
Gulf Coast region plays host to MARSOC Realistic MIlitary Training
edit on 25-6-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

originally posted by: admirethedistance
Uh....Jade Helm doesn't begin until July 15th, so this has nothing to do with it.

they brought it forward when people stared getting edgy.
www.consciouslyenlightened.com...

LOL! The proof that article presents is this:

Recently, the online watchdog group, Operation Jade Helm And Beyond received this message from a concerned citizen:

Just released yesterday for Washington County, MD. I saw reports that Jade Helm is actually supposed to be initiated June 15th. Is this going to be a nationwide event? I live along railroad tracks and over the past year have noticed monthly trains loaded with tanks.

Operation Jade Helm And Beyond is a Conservative conspiracy Facebook page. That isn't an official statement from anyone in the military. What do you just willingly believe any nonsense you read on the internet? That isn't healthy.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

actually MARSOC and some MEU's will be part of Jade Helm.

Learn something every day. I knew there was some SEAL involvement but MARSOC does a lot of stuff by themselves.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Ultralight

Prove it.

Random blogs and YouTube videos claim it , proof enough!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

There is a simple rational explanation for it. Have you seen men in black? It is to get marines used to check the target if he is holding a gun or not and not just arm all the arabs while all the middle aged white women are innocent civillians. This conditions the marines to shoot arabs and write off white women as civilians and not to check the target for weapons.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join