It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are marines in JADE HELM "training" targets white middle aged woman?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

God yes. It's almost as bad as truck driving.

"You have a 10am appointment? We're running behind, we should have you loaded by tomorrow morning. "

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There's always prep before something starts, unless it's an emergency, then they are sent scrambling and have pre-planned/approved actions to take.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i wonder why the everyone wants to say this is part of jade helm.
it says it was another training exercise held in February.

from the OP

The training was called Raven 15-03, and took place at locations across the Gulf Coast of United States in February in order to give the 3rd Marine Special Operations Battalion a chance to practice “helicopter-borne and vessel-borne insertion, breaching techniques, fast-roping, and close-quarters battle techniques” in “populated environments,” according to a Marine Corps press release.

here is the Marine Corps press release about it.
Gulf Coast region plays host to MARSOC Realistic MIlitary Training

plus that particular target has been available since 2010.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I THINK that was the exercise that lost a fully loaded Blackhawk on an insertion. It was a training exercise around that time.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven1354

Damn right. The US is recognized as the #1 threat to peace in the world.

Fear the neck under your boot.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Its sad that to think that however its true! everyone in the world see it that way except the citizens of the US!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Getting all worked up about a paper target. Lets have some faith in our Military. They would refuse any order to fire on fellow Americans on US soil. The Military knows if they cross that line, their own families and friends would be targeted too. If the government ever thought about using the Military to go door to door to confiscation firearms, the soldiers would leak that information to friends and family in a heart beat.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Jade Helm is an evasion exercise so no targets beyond escaping to friendly ground.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: Raven1354

Damn right. The US is recognized as the #1 threat to peace in the world.

ha! Yeah, according to the survey on ATS. *rolls eyes*

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Already has started. You don't believe everything you read, do you?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

You do realize the Fort Hood shooter was military, right? Killers kill. Military protect. When it hits the fan, I'd like to believe our military would refuse to turn on us.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Prove it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The ignorance is strong with this one. Stop taking things out of porportion.

(post by NavyDoc removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No, it hasn't.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raven1354
All I know is if I was alive in Germany back in the 1930's and then now today I would say that the US is going down the same road with a similar song and dance...If you care to find 3 1/2 hours of spare time (maybe not all at once) watch a video on youtube called JFK to 9/11 The Rich Mans Trick

www.youtube.com...

Now don't get your panties in a bunch because of the title....Some of the footage taken back in the day if you were to put side by side with the pictures and videos of what people around the usa are taking will shock you in similarities.

The world could go down this path however It is ultimately up to each individual to make the change so this doesn't happen....AGAIN!

Thanks for the video. Now I have something to tweek on tonight.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Little Tiffany should have stuck to her 50 Shades of Grey instead of pointing firearms at people.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Of course, that article very nicely points up that yes, the military does run exercises "off base", and has been doing it for a while.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

Why are marines in JADE HELM "training" targets white middle aged woman? So when they go into Iran they might handle with care as they have been trained to.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: haven123

Why are marines in JADE HELM "training" targets white middle aged woman? So when they go into Iran they might handle with care as they have been trained to.

Marines don't do JH15. This was Raven, a totally different exercise that's over and done with now. And somehow, you hadn't heard of it. I guess the takeover failed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join