It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are marines in JADE HELM "training" targets white middle aged woman?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think this is scary for citizens of the US what if it goes "live" like other drills in the past...

The bullet holes punched into the center mass of this pistol-packing suburban soccer mom weren’t fired by ISIS terrorists preparing for a shopping-mall assault, or by local cops training against an active shooter at the local school. They were fired by a Marine during special operations “realistic military training,” or RMT, in Gulfport, Mississippi.

phasezero.gawker.com...
What is going on over there?
they attacking the rebel flag and this s**t at the same time along with the other stuff going down.
I'd be demanding answers.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Uh....Jade Helm doesn't begin until July 15th, so this has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
Uh....Jade Helm doesn't begin until July 15th, so this has nothing to do with it.

Maybe officially. I think it has alread started. That's all I'm going to say.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
June 15

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If they used Black men for their target facsimile someone would be complaining racism, if they used Zombie targets someone would say the government knows something we don't about a Zombie outbreak. and on, and on, and on....

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I remember reading this.
Something about "non hesitation" targets.

Don't know how true that is or isn't...

Here's a link to
I don't think I can link to it...would have to check the T & Cs...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: catjuggler
If they used Black men for their target facsimile someone would be complaining racism, if they used Zombie targets someone would say the government knows something we don't about a Zombie outbreak. and on, and on, and on....
Exactly!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

they brought it forward when people stared getting edgy.
www.consciouslyenlightened.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There has been a trend in the UK for young to middle age women being recruited by isis, by which means I have no idea but it seems they have been quite succesful, perhaps (and this is an educated guess) this would be why they were using middle age women as it was "realistic military training"

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Really?

Do you guys really believe the military is going to attack the United States?

Maybe they are training for the "Zombie Apocalypse" !!!!

Uh Oh!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All I know is if I was alive in Germany back in the 1930's and then now today I would say that the US is going down the same road with a similar song and dance...If you care to find 3 1/2 hours of spare time (maybe not all at once) watch a video on youtube called JFK to 9/11 The Rich Mans Trick

www.youtube.com...

Now don't get your panties in a bunch because of the title....Some of the footage taken back in the day if you were to put side by side with the pictures and videos of what people around the usa are taking will shock you in similarities.

The world could go down this path however It is ultimately up to each individual to make the change so this doesn't happen....AGAIN!
edit on 24-6-2015 by Raven1354 because: added link

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh for Christ's sake. Seriously?

Breaking news: the woman picture on the target KNEW IT WAS A PICTURE FOR A TARGET.

Talk about looking for a reason to get angry. Posting mugshot pictures on targets is one thing, using a freaking target as a target is something else.

My god some people will take any excuse to get upset they can.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Calm down there Shamerocky pooh. you will bust a vessel!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

They're used for shoot/don't shoot training. One target is a woman with a gun and the three targets in front of it are a kid with a water bottle, a woman with a loaf of bread, and a man with a cell phone.

You have roughly 4 seconds to clear the doorway, identify the threat, and neutralize it. Good luck

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

If you were my ex husband I suspect this is exactly the type of target he would want!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's all part of the main agenda.

There's no denying it now.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure there is.

When one denies ignorance, anyway.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My guess is that the suburban middle-aged lady was the least popular target and so there was a big surplus resulting in the military getting them at a reduced cost.

Sal

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

They really should tell the units involved then, because none of them have moved.

And the Marines aren't involved, it's SOF training for the army.
edit on 6/24/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You know how it is. Standby to standby.

Probably waiting on the CO to finish his "meeting."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join