It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time machine - going to happen on friday!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Seems far fetched to me. Who in the hell would put something so important and dangerous on the internet. And also how can a person build a time machine in a garage if scientist can't do it in a Lab? If she Made a time machine she would be 6 feet deep.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I also have a time machine. I'm going to set it about a minute or two in the past.

If it works, I'll post something on this thread!

I love you man!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Just seen that that too,
the last three messages.. plus her message,* "We did it" just above those three...end of story, a load of hooha.

*Share this message on facebook Share this message on twitter 06-24 21:51Anna:We did it!

So she left on Friday, and came back today...that's a bit of a cockup then

edit on 24-6-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I guess we ALL actually traveled time and it's Friday, lol.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I've already answered that on the previous page, who she is, who she is the social media manager for and that it is most likely marketing

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
LOL that lady would be a perfect match to the guy i see nearly everyday standing at the subway telling people he came from the future while begging for change.

There are some logical faults in the story: she says she let some mice vanish with her time travel machine.

is it the mice vanished, but the machine stayed? or is it the mice went with the machine?
if a is correct, it would mean there would be no way back, since the machine stays at the starting point aka present. if there is no way back she will not be able to be back with proof of her adventorous journey.

if the machine vanished with the mice, it would mean she has already built another machine?

anyway, time will tell :-)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
She will not create a copy of EARTH in the timeline of her choosing.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You sure this isn't a line taken from 'Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy'?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

I've already answered that on the previous page, who she is, who she is the social media manager for and that it is most likely marketing

Yes I saw your post, though I don't see the MET office into viral marketing..having said that, their forecasts are sometimes also unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Noooo, the later post, I made a mistake with the MET office, she works for Big Shiny Ideas....I found their location, exactly the same as the Gumtree post location

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yes, I took the other avenue that she went on Friday and came back today, probably with a mouse's head or tail. What a waste of, er, time.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well I asked politely but I doubt I will get any help...Time Travelers are notorious for mucking up things!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Let's say it works...

Wouldn't she be a billionaire right now? Because she's not, it doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was wondering the same.

I havent heard anything about it until today.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Because it is marketing or a social media experiment....the company behind it is Big Shiny Ideas, courtesy of their social media manager Anna Rose Slingo. There will be no time travel on Friday.....

Sorry to keep repeating myself, I just keep getting the impression 95% of people are missing my posts.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
a reply to: redtic

LOL - Michael J Fox *was* Stuart Little.... mind.. blown..

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

Noooo, the later post, I made a mistake with the MET office, she works for Big Shiny Ideas....I found their location, exactly the same as the Gumtree post location

Right, I getcha now. originally I was going down the replies list at the myrealtimemachine site, because I didn't know how the OP knew it was a woman to begin with..maybe I missed something that wasn't there.

Just to add that she did the job on Friday, and came back today. Since it was a garage effort, I just knew she was using that old crappy Rockwell computer stuff the US used to send over to us in droves....

edit on 24-6-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Woah!

Then what am I doing on work right now?!
edit on 6/24/2015 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That site has all the credibility of being another hoax.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join