It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time machine - going to happen on friday!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hi there ATS.

I found this lady who claims she has been working on a time machine - and she is now ready to take off!
She has been working on it for the past months, and tells that she has done it with mice but she didn't know if they travelled forward or backwards in time.

On friday, she will show it live, so hold your popcorns ready!

this is her site

She also asked for company here and she found someone.

What do you think will happen?
Will they blow up?
Will it happen?
Is it a public stunt?

Going to be fun and see what happens non the less.

Oh, and she has the time machine in her garage.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Does she know John Titor by any chance?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What if she goes back in time and makes Humanity destroy themselves?

Who would know the difference by now?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I 'flagged' this post after I read the first sentence.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

According to the map on her gumtree post, she is close to Exeter in England.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with this. I'm not holding my breath but she does sound very confident, ha so how do they plan on getting back to the "now", if they do manage to travel in time?

Without knowing any specifics about the mechanics of this machine, I can't say what the outcome may be. If there are a lot of moving parts and a large energy source I do think her neighbors should be worried.

Other than that, who knows. We will wait and see I guess

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

How did she not know if the mice traveled forward or backward? Did they not tell her about their journey? Were the other voices interrupting?

+40 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Pssh. They sell time machines at the local liquor store. Comes in a glass bottle. After drinking about half of one, everything goes dark, and next thing you know, you wake up in the future! The near-future, but the future nonetheless. One of the effects of time travel seems to be a nasty headache, though.
edit on 6/24/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
Pssh. They sell time machines at the local liquor store. Comes in a glass bottle. After drinking about half of one, everything goes dark, and next thing you know, you wake up in the future! The near-future, but the future nonetheless. One of the effects of time travel seems to be a nasty headache, though.

LOL!

True and most of the time you don't remember how you got there!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

If I had this time machine, nobody would know....So I have to say this is fake! I would hot tub time machine my way into creating Lougle and much, much more!

I would be a gazillionaire, hit the lottery every few days, own tons of companies.....Fix global hunger, homelessness and much, much more with this newfound money! I would be the savior everyone was looking for and unlike all of our world's rich, would actually do good for everyone in need with the money!

So I would have to say this is fake, or she will be offed before this takes place if it is real....No government official will allow this to happen...No way, no how, whatsoever, AT ALL!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So she has a time machine but does not know if it goes forward or backwards. So exactly how will she be able to provide proof? More than likely if time travel is possible it's likely on a different time line (if they do indeed exist). I'm still intrigued though lol.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

I think you cracked the case.

This woman was just looking for someone to get drunk at the bar with. Hopefully they don't drive home.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, we are on a time machine actually, it's called earth LOL! But seriously chew on this: If time travel backwards were possible (remember only forwards dilation is allowable via relativity period) then any time machine that existed would have always existed and we would have known about it long ago, it can never be invented "now" or in the future as it would have already been used. Ergo, no she's a nut....

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't think they will actually time travel, they will probably just jump to a different dimension. Same planet, same year, different dimension. This reminds me of the tv show "Sliders". I'll keep my eye on it though.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yay it worked!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Yay it worked!!!!!!

Right.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yay it worked!!!!!!

You're a time traveler too!? I thought I was the only one here!

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I also have a time machine. I'm going to set it about a minute or two in the past.

If it works, I'll post something on this thread!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I also have a time machine. I'm going to set it about a minute or two in the past.

If it works, I'll post something on this thread!

You can't see it, but I'm facepalming so hard right now...

edit on 6/24/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

tells that she has done it with mice but she didn't know if they travelled forward or backwards in time.

Oh oh, did they just disappear? Is she certain she didn't put them in the microwave by accident?

This looks like a countdown for some guerilla viral marketing.

I got the feelings the mice are going to disappear and be wearing cloths from the 80's with an old product from the 80's for a few seconds, then come back with some new twist on the technology as they went to the future.

It will be like the Allstate major announcement then showing Dan Aykroyd as the coneheads.

edit on 56630America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jun 2015 14:56:43 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
OK, I think this is her on Twitter twitter.com... apparently it's her that originally posted the Gumtree advert.....she's the social media manager for the MET office....

Sounds like they are trying to promote something

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join