It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Weather-Changing Machine Used For Secret Solstice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Ha yup.

There we go.

I'm amazed when I look back and read some of the posts I've made over the years. Still feel the same way, we need more data before these things become mainstream.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It sure worked in Viet Nam, based on the historical movie Forest Gump.

I wasn't aware that it had been proven conclusively, so thanks for that.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

as the alledged " scientist " is anonymous - and no evidence of the veracity of thier " work " is presented i shall file them under :

" wingnut "

till credible evidence is presented

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: network dude

There's this old saying that goes..."Where the sun always shines, there's a desert below"
Perpetual sunshine is not desirable at all.
But I'm extremely doubtful about this technology in the first place so....

well, to want to burn six tons of the guys work, including his machines he must have put the wind up someone. I mean you dont just try to erase someone from history for no reason do you.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

It seems his work was not lost. If it really works, you kind of have to ask why California is still in a huge drought, and nobody seems to have any plans to implement this.

I doubt it works, but then, I have never seen it in action, so I only have my logic to use as a guide.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

please research what was burnt - and why - it puts the destruction in context .

now the big question - evidence that it works ???

sits back and awaits credible evidence

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

please research what was burnt - and why - it puts the destruction in context .

now the big question - evidence that it works ???

sits back and awaits credible evidence

The answer is EVERYTHING. All of his work was destroyed. He gave all of the research material to a university and had it locked down for 50 years after his death. It is now at his research facility in Maine which is the only place you can view it.

He had an 800+ page file on him from the FBI which you can check out for yourself here : Source

And there are some of his works that have not been able to be found that were written while he was in prison. His granddaughter has had numerous people involved in finding them and the prison has them on record for his belongings yet they have never shown up. They are listed as "Prison Property" and disappeared.

They are:

57-22 C-156 (COLLECTION 1957) R-7006
CREATION.
***CONSISTS OF PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED WORK, 1950 REF "DO-III/C-157" AND
W. REICH'S DRAFT MANUSRIPT, "CREATION" (UNPUBLISHED).
***W. REICH'S LAST WORK, REFERENCED AS "BOOK" AT PG 268 IN 1974 REF
"WVU/C-155." AUTHOR J. GREENFIELD DESCRIBES CONTENTS AS "MATHEMATICAL
ORGONOMETRY AND HIS THEORETICAL FORMULATIONS ON COUNTERGRAVITY."
***MANUSCRIPT INSPECTED BY EVA REICH, M.D., AT THE TIME OF HER VISIT TO
LEWISBURG FEDERAL PRISON IN YEAR 1957.
***UNPUBLISHED PORTION HELD AS "PRISON PROPERTY" BY LEWISBURG PRISON WARDEN
C.J.TAYLOR (EVA REICH PERSONAL COMMUNICATION TO HAROLD TREACY IN 1972).

With the most interesting title obviously being W. REICH'S LAST WORK, REFERENCED AS "BOOK" AT PG 268 IN 1974 REF
"WVU/C-155." AUTHOR J. GREENFIELD DESCRIBES CONTENTS AS "MATHEMATICAL
ORGONOMETRY AND HIS THEORETICAL FORMULATIONS ON COUNTERGRAVITY

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But if all of his work was lost, how has his device been reproduced?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Trevor Constable is another researcher in this area. I have an immediate family member who worked with him in the shipping industry. There is a first-hand experience relayed to me where the ship was in extremely dense fog.

Trevor set up what were referred to as "fog guns". Within minutes, there was what was described as a clear corridor forming a "tunnel" through the fog directly ahead, with dense fog on all sides.

Again, his devices were also based on geometry and tubes, etc. to focus the orgone.

I have no reason to doubt this account as the person was an adamant skeptic beforehand. Also, Trevor visited us once about 25 years ago and showed me enough where I couldn't much refute what was going on.

edit on 24-6-2015 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But if all of his work was lost, how has his device been reproduced?

The people that worked with him still have his research. His family and other researchers carried on his institute in Maine. His granddaughter also has a lot of his work. While they burned what they could, he his a lot and moved a lot to universities for safe keeping. Check out the link below and you can find out how they carried on a lot of his research.

Source

and

the Wilhelm Reich Trust

Source
edit on 6/24/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
[/post]
The people that worked with him still have his research. His family and other researchers carried on his institute in Maine. His granddaughter also has a lot of his work. While they burned what they could, he his a lot and moved a lot to universities for safe keeping. Check out the link below and you can find out how they carried on a lot of his research.

so what you are saying is that his research was NOT destroyed.......glad you cleared that up.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So there is a device somewhere that can be tested?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Is this the bits of copper wire and metals suspended in a clear epoxy-like substance?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

[/post]

so what you are saying is that his research was NOT destroyed.......glad you cleared that up.

No...a lot of it was. A lot of his notes and writings were burned with his books and equipment.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So there is a device somewhere that can be tested?

There have been numerous ones built and tested by individuals over the years. The trouble is that the institute will not release the actual schematics for the originals built by Reich. It has to do with the Federal Government case against him and the release of his material.

I linked to over 800 pages the FBI had on him in cahoots with the FDA that has a lot of this info in it. It was also the reason for him securing the notes he had for 50 years after his death. I think that part is outlined on his trust site in the "last will and testament" section.

Like I said before though...it's fun for me to research but a lot of my notes are from over a year ago saved in a file on my computer. I had planned on making a thread specific to Reich a while back but we had a baby and I got sidetracked. This thread kicked that research bug back in on him and I plan on putting up all that I have found in a new thread, possibly as soon as this weekend. Should clear up a lot of the questions on him and his research.

edit on 6/24/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Is this the bits of copper wire and metals suspended in a clear epoxy-like substance?

Reich's device? No...his was metal tubes, pipe and water with current. As for the one in the OP, not sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

[/post]

No...a lot of it was. A lot of his notes and writings were burned with his books and equipment.

So now it is "a lot of it was" (destroyed).....which is clearly not "all of it" - fair enough.......let's be clear.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I thought weather modification was all hooey? You know how HAARP really couldn't do anything? The Saudis spent $11million and they get rain? Ah it's all hooey! LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Oh, I see "orgone" things for sale on Ebay that look like someone's craft project. I've also seen the tubes and buckets that people put in their yards to keep clouds away. They also claim helicopters start showing up too.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
I thought weather modification was all hooey? You know how HAARP really couldn't do anything? The Saudis spent $11million and they get rain? Ah it's all hooey! LOL

nope - weather modification is very real.....whether it works or not is open to some debate on eth evidence, but people do pay money for it.

And it has nothing to do with HAARP.

The "ionization" rain makers have nothing to do with William Reich and their effectiveness is apparently debated even more than "traditional" cloud seeding.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join